Go Back   Graal Forums > Development Forums > Tech Support
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Old 05-28-2005, 05:32 PM
Banned
p2p_Sir_Link is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibonic
I actually edited my post to remove the levels I originally posted because I thought it was happening to almost any 2 levels. (It's 10 AM right now and I haven't slept, don't ask )

But here are 2 examples:

Classic:
graalcitybank_inside_01.nw <-> graalcity_outside_03.nw
taylorrichards_inside_01.nw <-> graalcity_outside_01.nw

Yes, a part of it could be gmap related, but there have also been problems in non-gmap areas such as the ones I posted about already on UN.
This happens of v2 also. You can also do it under the nafet's river bridge, it's quite fun, people got to areas before they were supposed to be able to.
Old 05-30-2005, 03:21 AM
PipBoy Extraordinaire!
Rick is on a distinguished road
If you maximize Graal4, then quit, then start Graal4 again, the window starts up at basically fullscreen, but it is not maximized.
Old 05-30-2005, 03:52 PM
Graal Administration
Admins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud of
About mass messages: works fine for me
Old 05-30-2005, 04:53 PM
Graal Administration
Admins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud of
Quote:
Sometimes when I switch between 2 levels very quickly the players/NPCs in the level I stop in will be missing completely until I switch levels again or reconnect.
Never happens to me x-x I tried a lot but the npcs are all correct
Old 05-30-2005, 07:42 PM
That Guy
CheeToS2 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to CheeToS2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan
About mass messages: works fine for me
Oh, it works if you select multiple people and choose "Message" from the context menu, but not if you select the first person you want to receive the message, then double click on the last one; in that case, it sends to the last person that you double clicked on.

Old 05-30-2005, 11:38 PM
Graal Administration
Quote:
Originally Posted by CheeToS2
Oh, it works if you select multiple people and choose "Message" from the context menu, but not if you select the first person you want to receive the message, then double click on the last one; in that case, it sends to the last person that you double clicked on.
Ah double-clicking should always send to just one person, is it displaying "to selected" or actually the name of the player you have double-clicked? Does this work in v2?
Old 05-31-2005, 12:11 AM
unsoundness
Ibonic will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Ah double-clicking should always send to just one person, is it displaying "to selected" or actually the name of the player you have double-clicked? Does this work in v2?
It does work (show "to selected") in v2, but not in v4. I'm used to mass messaging with double clicking this way too, it's easier/faster.

(In v4 it just shows the name of the person you double click on, which is unexpected, as multiple people are selected)

Last edited by Ibonic; 05-31-2005 at 12:32 AM..
Old 05-31-2005, 12:21 AM
Poont.
Ajira is on a distinguished road
Quote:
It does work (show "to selected") in v2, but not in v4. I'm used to mass messaging with double clicking this way too, it's easier/faster.
=o
I never knew you could double-click the last selected person. I always did Right-Click > Send Message.

Old 06-01-2005, 08:31 AM
unsoundness
On Classic, in level guildventrue_inside_guildhouse_17.nw there are several NPC characters in the room, all of which are added to my playerlist with blank account names as if they're real players. They seem to stay there even after I reconnect to the server while in a different level, and this was possibly related to another problem: the game client crashing soon afterwards.
Old 06-01-2005, 08:17 PM
Graal Administration
Quote:

(In v4 it just shows the name of the person you double click on, which is unexpected, as multiple people are selected)
Ok Should work like in v2 now
Old 06-01-2005, 10:09 PM
unsoundness
Quote:
I have also modified the animations to restart if they are displayed again after being invisible for 200 milliseconds.
By the way this looks, it seems it should be even lower than 200 milliseconds. Some of the emoticons look odd or are invisible for a period of time (see ctrl + Z on occasion) if they don't restart at the first frame.

These things are related to UN:

-In townsparmedium2.graal, I'm able to use NPCWs (bombs etc.) when I shouldn't be able to.

-Custom emoticons ctrl + . and ctrl + / still don't work at all.

-The animation of custom emoticon ctrl + 0 (zero) is shown 3 times instead of just one as it does on v2.

Another general small thing (not really a bug though):

-The tooltips on the playerlist don't go away a lot of the time when focusing on the game until bringing the playerlist back up and hovering over things again, which can be annoying to ..some people..

Last edited by Ibonic; 06-01-2005 at 11:37 PM..
Old 06-02-2005, 07:50 PM
Graal Administration
Ok the problems with the emoticon animations should be fixed, also the keycode function is working better now so you can do Ctrl + . and such things. The hint window of the playerlist is hidden too if the playerlist is hidden. The showcharacters dont appear on the playerlist either anymore

In the townspar levels everything worked fine for me though, was not able to use weapons except the sword when I am in the battle field.
Old 06-03-2005, 03:40 PM
Fry has a spectacular aura about
I noticed that the game window stops displaying.. the game.. when I switch to a fullscreen game and Alt-Tab back again, has anyone else also been having that problem?

Top 3 servers at the moment (players):

Old 06-03-2005, 03:50 PM
Script-fu
Skyld has much to be proud ofSkyld has much to be proud ofSkyld has much to be proud ofSkyld has much to be proud ofSkyld has much to be proud ofSkyld has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Skyld
This is more of a request than anything else.
With the global playerlist and the way that the tab flashes when you receive a PM, being able to double-click the tab (instead of searching down the list if you have more than one server open) to open the PM would be nice.
Old 06-03-2005, 04:04 PM
Supreme Dictator
xManiamaNx is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to xManiamaNx Send a message via Yahoo to xManiamaNx
Displays correctly for me when I Alt-Tab.

When running in fullscreen mode at 1280x800 resolution, everything is stretched slightly.

This I noticed when hopping from Maloria to Maloria Dev. After going on Maloria Dev form Maloria, I noticed that the heart gani and chat from Maloria was showing up on Maloria Dev. Not on the player, just sitting in the level. If I changed levels, the heart/chat gani would follow me. It would stay at the same x/y in the level. Even if I reconnect to the server, it is still there. If I connect to another server (Ol' West for example) it still shows up.

When switching from the 'Global Guild' tab on the Playerlist tot he 'Event Channels' tab, the refresh button is not destroyed.

Small feature request:
If the serverliser is down, allow players to enter the IP and Port of a server to connect to it.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	v4bug.jpg
Views:	124
Size:	17.7 KB
ID:	32303  

Play Maloria Now: [2.3] [3]
Maloria Website

Last edited by xManiamaNx; 06-04-2005 at 02:37 PM..
Closed Thread