Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > General Forums > Graal Main Forum (English) > Job Forum > Graal Kingdoms Team
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-05-2008, 02:54 AM
Banned
warmaster70229 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to warmaster70229 Send a message via MSN to warmaster70229 Send a message via Yahoo to warmaster70229
I'm done.

Obviously Graal Kingdoms' current staff aren't that hard-pressed to bring it back to where they would accept the help that is being offered to them, so I give up, GK was fun, but it's staff will bring it down in the end.
Old 04-05-2008, 02:58 AM
o.o
Switch has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Switch
Quote:
Originally Posted by warmaster70229 View Post
Obviously Graal Kingdoms' current staff are so hard-pressed to bring it back to where they would accept the help that is being offered to them, so I give up, GK was fun, but it's staff will bring it down in the end.
Corrected.
Welcome to the club
BTW this should be in Hellos/Goodbyes...
Why only when I ignore you, do you return to the center of my eye?
Oh, squiggly line, it's alright, you are forgiven.
Old 04-05-2008, 03:21 AM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Switch View Post
Corrected.
Too bad it's already correct. If they were "hard pressed" then they would be burdened. There's no burden to be had.
Old 04-05-2008, 03:24 AM
o.o
Quote:
Originally Posted by kia345 View Post
Too bad it's already correct. If they were "hard pressed" then they would be burdened. There's no burden to be had.
yes, there is.
Old 04-05-2008, 03:26 AM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
The point of his complaining is that they're not working, which means there's no burden, which means they're not hard pressed to do anything. If they were hard pressed, they'd be working on Gk.

What he's saying in the first post is that they're not being stressed to work on Graal Kingdoms, and that's his problem.
Old 04-05-2008, 03:28 AM
o.o
Quote:
Originally Posted by kia345 View Post
The point of his complaining is that they're not working, which means there's no burden, which means they're not hard pressed to do anything. If they were hard pressed, they'd be working on Gk.

What he's saying in the first post is that they're not being stressed to work on Graal Kingdoms, and that's his problem.
Oh.
I thought it was that they were too burdened with other stuff to take the "helping hands" of people who wanted to help.
Muh bad den.
Old 04-05-2008, 03:29 AM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
Unless I'm severely mistaken and you're right, yeah. But the point is, they're not working and it's pissing people. I'm amazed "Seeya Gk" threads don't pop up this much.
Old 04-05-2008, 03:29 AM
The Cat
Tigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant future
We are working hard on Graal Kingdoms, but we certainly don't need anyone with that attitude. I just asked for a few examples of your work and you act like this. Good bye.

“Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.”
Old 04-24-2008, 01:26 AM
Banned
warmaster70229 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to warmaster70229 Send a message via MSN to warmaster70229 Send a message via Yahoo to warmaster70229
You asked it rudely.

I have no attitude, and you are working hard my butt, I haven't seen an update worth crap in ages, so don't act like you're doing a whole lot..

And if GK isn't "Hard-Pressed" then they should hand the reins to someone who is.

Last edited by warmaster70229; 04-24-2008 at 01:28 AM.. Reason: Just read your reply to another thread.
Old 04-24-2008, 02:11 AM
Boom!
Stephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud of
Quote:
You asked it rudely.
Uhh... here's a lolly - I still don't want your help.
Quote:
I have no attitude, and you are working hard my butt, I haven't seen an update worth crap in ages, so don't act like you're doing a whole lot..
Yea, he's not. He stopped working around the 11th. Stefan is helping me though, so that's pretty cool. But how can you see updates if you quit?

The update I had planned probably won't be for a while since Stefan and I are taking turns chipping away at the work which needs to be done. Although it's giving me an opportunity to have certain elements of the actual game engine changed to my advantage - so that's really worth the wait imo.

I guess you missed easter?
Quote:
And if GK isn't "Hard-Pressed" then they should hand the reins to someone who is.
Yea, they should - but they haven't. However in the mean time I've been doing some work where a manager should be... although I don't really want to be manager - go figure.

Sadly there's no crack team of GK developers working around the clock. In fact, there's no team of GK developers at all, and sadly that will be how it remains until *qualified* people agree to work with me/on GK.

I don't just want help. It's pointless making some halfassed update which no one will enjoy. It's better to wait a bit (even though this is bad timing for waiting) and get a quality update. When I say "qualified" individuals I mean people who have experience programming on GK, or atleast have a lot of experience developing on Graal (3 years+)... that's just scripters.

I am willing to recruit some newb gani artists, so long as they have some experience from note-worthy servers. I need LAT people too, but they should be able to do more than just LAT.... anyone can LAT decently.

I also need some sounds people, but that's also something pretty much anyone with a ounce of talent can do. I'd love to have some ideas people but a lot of people get too wrapped up in mechanics of their ideas (bosh, sagescooby) and forget that elegance is often the most effective means.

I don't speak for GK, I'm not the manager - anyone is welcome to apply. But I won't let MY projects get done half-assed.