Go Back   Graal Forums > Development Forums > Graphic Design
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 03-31-2003, 02:41 AM
US Marine
Soul-Blade is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Soul-Blade
Quote:
Originally posted by Kinatt
All I can say is, I have never seen Deek's sprites, I have seen soulblades sprites.. Soulblades sprite creating skills are horrible.. but I can't compare the two because I have never seen Deeks.. However I have seen Deeks Background drawing skills which are very impressive, I have seen Soulblades which are very impressive. Honestly, the only way to truly see if someone is better than someone else is to set a time limit and tell them to draw the same graphic. Deek is my friend, Soul-blade is not.. Soulblade is really arrogant and thinks hes the best graphic designer in graal.. well I know for a fact that is false. Deek on the other hand is more modest. From what I have seen in the gfx side of things from soul-blades past graphics and Deeks past graphics, I would have to say Deek is better. Soul-blade does good coloring but his outlines are not as good.. Deek has good outlines and good coloring.. That is my opinion with out a real match of gfx there is no real way to tell between the two..
So ignorant...but I will not defend myself.

I am tired of dealing with people who only say things, and don't act. I am acting. I am enjoying making my playerworld, and I am glad people like what I make. Regardless what you or anyone says, players like it, and that is what matters.
Old 03-31-2003, 03:31 AM
Deek2 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Soul-Blade

So ignorant...but I will not defend myself.

I am tired of dealing with people who only say things, and don't act. I am acting. I am enjoying making my playerworld, and I am glad people like what I make. Regardless what you or anyone says, players like it, and that is what matters.
He isn't being ignorant, most of the stuff he's saying is true. I've seen some of your past graphics, and I can say I've seen no improvement. I think the only person being ignorant is you. If you think I'm arrogant, and you think he's ignorant, than prove it. God this is soo fun
Old 03-31-2003, 03:34 AM
Over Nine THOUSAND!!!!!!!
davidpsy is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to davidpsy
Quote:
Originally posted by Deek2

He isn't being ignorant, most of the stuff he's saying is true. I've seen some of your past graphics, and I can say I've seen no improvement. I think the only person being ignorant is you. If you think I'm arrogant, and you think he's ignorant, than prove it. God this is soo fun
Oh come on we are the elite graphic people I would think we would be above that of the advrage graalin and be able to make peace umong our fellow graphic people. Cant we all just get along?

Forces greater than your self, can be over come.
Old 03-31-2003, 03:38 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by davidpsy

Oh come on we are the elite graphic people I would think we would be above that of the advrage graalin and be able to make peace umong our fellow graphic people. Cant we all just get along?
No because I'm arrogant, Kinatt is ignorant, and Soul-Blade is ummm........a Soul-Blade. So yea .
Old 03-31-2003, 03:52 AM
Banned
Kinatt is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Kinatt Send a message via Yahoo to Kinatt
Calling me ignorant after all that I said was factual information is basically like saying "I don't understand what you just put, because my iq is that of a potato"
Old 03-31-2003, 04:01 AM
US Marine
Soul-Blade is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Soul-Blade
Quote:
Originally posted by Kinatt
Calling me ignorant after all that I said was factual information is basically like saying "I don't understand what you just put, because my iq is that of a potato"
Are you really that *****ic? Can someone be that foolish? I have released 1/100 of my graphics. You have no grounds to say anything. You are speaking off ignorance, which basicly means not knowing, and incapable of knowing. Yes, you are not capable of judging me without seeing my stuff. So, with that in mind, what you said is ignorant. Factual information? 99.9% was assumption, you must be a ***** not to see it.
Old 03-31-2003, 04:26 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Soul-Blade

Are you really that *****ic? Can someone be that foolish? I have released 1/100 of my graphics. You have no grounds to say anything. You are speaking off ignorance, which basicly means not knowing, and incapable of knowing. Yes, you are not capable of judging me without seeing my stuff. So, with that in mind, what you said is ignorant. Factual information? 99.9% was assumption, you must be a ***** not to see it.
Soo, if these are only 1/100 of your graphics, then post something you've made that's better than we have already seen. Because we already saw what you can make, and it all looks the same, right? Soo it can be safe to assume the obvious.
Old 03-31-2003, 06:50 AM
Knuckles is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Knuckles
Wee... let's brag alittle more, shall we?
I wonder how many people'll like you as a manager once your server is reelased...

Deek did naughty things to me on AIM .
Old 03-31-2003, 07:02 AM
Banned
magicbud3344 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to magicbud3344
we r all 1337 graophcx peeps why dun we jus get longs?
hemhrmmrmm
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	leov.png
Views:	113
Size:	7.9 KB
ID:	23320  
Old 03-31-2003, 07:04 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Knuckles
Wee... let's brag alittle more, shall we?
I wonder how many people'll like you as a manager once your server is reelased...

Deek did naughty things to me on AIM .
::jabs in ribs:: I told you to keep quiet!
Oh people will love me. I'd be massing out like, "YO MAN, CRIPZ FOR LYF!" and someone would be like "get lost" and I'd be like "WUH WUH U DISSIN" and then I'd ban them. Then I'd be like "hahahahaha I'm not part of the crips" and everyone would be like "wtf dood" then I'd changed my nick to Pie (RC) and scare everyone off like I did on Era.
Old 03-31-2003, 07:05 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by magicbud3344
we r all 1337 graophcx peeps why dun we jus get longs?
hemhrmmrmm
Dude, I was getting a drink of mah Dr.Pepper, and when I saw that, I almost spewed it out.
Old 03-31-2003, 07:06 AM
Banned
Quote:
Originally posted by Deek2

Dude, I was getting a drink of mah Dr.Pepper, and when I saw that, I almost spewed it out.
<3
dr.pepper is the best ;]
in my opinon all of you guys are really good, no need to hoot and hollar over who is slightly better ;P
Old 03-31-2003, 07:07 AM
Quote:

<3
dr.pepper is the best ;]
::sings:: Dr.Pepper, theres nothing betterrrr
Dr. Pepper, taste nothing beterrrrr
-EDIT- What do you like to do to your Dr.Pepper? I like to pour mine into a big glass bottle and drink it.
Old 03-31-2003, 07:10 AM
Banned
i like to drink it out of the can....always tastes the best out of the can, then by the end of 1 day i have at least 5 cans all around my computer.
it's almost like a drug...it is a drug!
Old 03-31-2003, 07:16 AM
Quote:
i like to drink it out of the can....always tastes the best out of the can, then by the end of 1 day i have at least 5 cans all around my computer.
it's almost like a drug...it is a drug!
Dude, we share the same interest, lets just get married and get it over with, ok?