FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-03-2007, 10:47 PM
The Blackswan
pooper200000 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to pooper200000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracker180 View Post
I call Cammander of the Armed Knightss >: ) now back ontopic, zone Should go to classic for a few months / weeks just so people will see how good it is then more will upgrade
this was suggested with gk also. Either demolish gold servers or something. I don't think taking zone down would do much it would just boost up the playercount and allow us to have updates whenever we want/need them. But I don't think you are proposing it for that I think you are proposing it for that because yoiu want to be able to play it since you have lifetime classic.
Old 08-04-2007, 03:14 AM
That one guy!
zim5354 has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Send a message via AIM to zim5354
Quote:
Originally Posted by pooper200000 View Post
this was suggested with gk also. Either demolish gold servers or something. I don't think taking zone down would do much it would just boost up the playercount and allow us to have updates whenever we want/need them. But I don't think you are proposing it for that I think you are proposing it for that because yoiu want to be able to play it since you have lifetime classic.
I doubt thats it, Zone as it is has around 5 players (counting rcs and the npc server) I think hes suggesting that to give the majority of the players a real taste of it by saving equipment, no limited play time etc. If they like it and its a hit when it goes back to gold people may subscribe for it.
Old 08-04-2007, 03:15 AM
Typhoon Xanadu, Rawr.
MisterMastermind is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to MisterMastermind Send a message via MSN to MisterMastermind
Quote:
Originally Posted by zim5354 View Post
I doubt thats it, Zone as it is has around 5 players (counting rcs and the npc server) I think hes suggesting that to give the majority of the players a real taste of it by saving equipment, no limited play time etc. If they like it and its a hit when it goes back to gold people may subscribe for it.
Wouldn't it be better to simply make classic players have the same rights and statistics as the trials used to have?

I believe in karma, so that I may do bad things to people and assume they deserve it.

Much love to all of the Xanadu's; Pip, BrAwLeR, Huwajux, Jo, KDS, RayP2P, Kenjaro, TripleE, Rykuz, Stoned4Life, juice188, Albi5erind, Tenchry_P2P, ryohazuki90, littlec, Snoro, MajinDragon, Allen, Spanishmafia1643, zwill, Wolfey, HitmanJ2XX, and UnknownMastermind.

Old 08-04-2007, 03:24 AM
That one guy!
zim5354 has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Send a message via AIM to zim5354
i guess that would work to idk zones dead now though.
Old 08-04-2007, 07:08 AM
Dark Ravenblade
Ravenblade1979 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to Ravenblade1979
At least people are starting to agree...now just to get vulcan and them to agree with our idea.
Old 08-04-2007, 09:11 AM
Inactive Graal Player
grawlgamer is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to grawlgamer Send a message via MSN to grawlgamer
Theres so many old zones, old old zones, new zones, I am getting confused. I don't think this big guild war would work, they boost the playercount on gk because there isn't normally a lot of PvP. On zone all there is, is pvp so a war between two "official" guilds won't change anything. Also I wish zone would go down to classic and get support by the willingly-to-work-for-FREE people who never get gold.. but its a low chance of happening.

P.S(maybe if you said a zone 2.0 is coming out like delteria, it would get highest playercount and then die down after about a week)

Being female must be an issue for you every month though, right?
Old 08-04-2007, 01:14 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by grawlgamer View Post
Theres so many old zones, old old zones, new zones, I am getting confused. I don't think this big guild war would work, they boost the playercount on gk because there isn't normally a lot of PvP. On zone all there is, is pvp so a war between two "official" guilds won't change anything. Also I wish zone would go down to classic and get support by the willingly-to-work-for-FREE people who never get gold.. but its a low chance of happening.
Old Zone was the one with Bloo Kat's graphics, I think it was late 2003/early 2004. Originally a CLASSIC SERVER.

Current Zone is, I believe, either late 2004 or early 2005...can't remember. Basically Stefan revived it and put it as a Gold server.

Last edited by Crono; 08-04-2007 at 04:29 PM..
Old 08-04-2007, 03:04 PM
The Blackswan
pooper200000 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to pooper200000
Quote:
Originally Posted by grawlgamer View Post

P.S(maybe if you said a zone 2.0 is coming out like delteria, it would get highest playercount and then die down after about a week)
zone can get help from the willing to work for free people who don't have gold... its called zone debug... zone debug isn't gold I think?
Old 08-04-2007, 05:34 PM
Dark Ravenblade
Zone debug is gold. YOu have to have a gold account to go on it. Same as Kingdoms Debug.
Old 08-04-2007, 06:02 PM
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenblade1979 View Post
Zone debug is gold. YOu have to have a gold account to go on it. Same as Kingdoms Debug.
It used to be that VIP's could also go on Kingdoms debug on weekdays. I think it may be the same still.
Old 08-04-2007, 07:56 PM
Dark Ravenblade
ah
Old 08-04-2007, 09:06 PM
Quote:
ah
Problem is that it's not currently like that on Zone Debug which really discourages me.
Old 08-05-2007, 08:37 AM
Wedge has 7 Rep Points :D
Tracker180 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by pooper200000 View Post
no and partial-yes, no, it won't do much more than raise the playercount but we need that badly, I bellieve that the playercount is our biggest problem(although I might be wrong) we need the playercount up so we can get more people that have good ideas and suggestions for updates and to invite more people to join, one in every 5ish/10ish people have an idea, 1 in every 4ish/5ish ideas are good ideas that will boost the playercount up perminantly, partial-yes because a litle of the suggestion to make it classic was for my own personal gain, but you forget that I do not play Graal anymore except the occasional log-on to rick-roll the people of Era or UN for a few laughs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zim5354 View Post
that's exactly what I was thinking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterMastermind View Post
Wouldn't it be better to simply make classic players have the same rights and statistics as the trials used to have?
I thought of that, but then again most classic players have retired or quit anything except Era or UN.

Quote:
At least people are starting to agree...now just to get vulcan and them to agree with our idea.
yes, we need the full cooperation of the Zone community to create a unique idea that will stand out far above the rest and make the playercount thrive and grow as it once did before V5 but once that idea is found.

Quote:
This message has been deleted by Chris. Reason: replied to deleted post (don't hurt me Crono =()
Old 08-05-2007, 03:53 PM
Dark Ravenblade
OK so why does this topic keep going? Why doesn't zone staff make it classic...oh wait they need Stefan too..heh.
Old 08-05-2007, 09:05 PM
Jin
Black_Wallstreet is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
OK so why does this topic keep going? Why doesn't zone staff make it classic...oh wait they need Stefan too..heh.
If the Zone players believe that this is a good idea, make a strong argument. Proper grammar, strong points..etc.

Good luck!