FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-01-2007, 07:05 PM
Dark Ravenblade
Ravenblade1979 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to Ravenblade1979
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerami View Post
Real trials can't pwn p2p. They sure didn't back when trials had full hp and such.
lol I remember those days..lol.
Old 08-02-2007, 01:32 AM
Typhoon Xanadu, Rawr.
MisterMastermind is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to MisterMastermind Send a message via MSN to MisterMastermind
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black_Wallstreet View Post
Any need to flame? Im not going to argue with you, again you are not worth it. Be immature if you wish, but dont drag me down with you.

Anybody, even the worst of players can get that much experience, maybe even more, with time and commitment. Remember that.
... Jin was just more mature than Huwa. Wow, this new zone has signaled the start of the apocalypse.

I believe in karma, so that I may do bad things to people and assume they deserve it.

Much love to all of the Xanadu's; Pip, BrAwLeR, Huwajux, Jo, KDS, RayP2P, Kenjaro, TripleE, Rykuz, Stoned4Life, juice188, Albi5erind, Tenchry_P2P, ryohazuki90, littlec, Snoro, MajinDragon, Allen, Spanishmafia1643, zwill, Wolfey, HitmanJ2XX, and UnknownMastermind.

Old 08-02-2007, 01:42 AM
Wedge has 7 Rep Points :D
Tracker180 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenblade1979 View Post
YOu don't read the forums do you. This is just one of the problems that p2p's are having. Trials being able to buy a chainsaw or something and use it on the p2p's to pwn them.
how bout they make it to where they can only use the ORIGINAL shop

Quote:
This message has been deleted by Chris. Reason: replied to deleted post (don't hurt me Crono =()
Old 08-02-2007, 05:01 PM
Zone Oracle
Huwajux will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Huwajux Send a message via MSN to Huwajux
Quote:
Any need to flame? Im not going to argue with you, again you are not worth it. Be immature if you wish, but dont drag me down with you.

Anybody, even the worst of players can get that much experience, maybe even more, with time and commitment. Remember that.
You comment on what I said, saying it was flame. So you decide to instigate more flame within me by saying I am not worth it and that I should not 'drag you down with me'?

"With time and commitment". Wasn't your arguement that you could gain 5000 exp easily within a time space of just 1 day?
Old 08-02-2007, 11:03 PM
Timberland Xanadu
HitmanJ2XX has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Hell, I couldn't get 5000 exp in 5 days, even on the older Zone.

But to restore order...its more than just pulling together. We need outside help, and lots/more of it. Now, Zone isn't amazingly HUGE, but you ever wonder why people are drawn to Unholy Nation, or Era, or Maloria, or Zodaic? The staff is able to do stuff, not just because there's a ton of them, but also because with that many people you can listen to the players. Also, with places such as UN you can count on several things to be the same. Quests, events, obscene amounts of spam that no one person should be subject to (so its passed to around 100+ people), and stuff to do that lets you hang out, without having to interact (not trying to be antisocial). But maybe Zone needs to turn into a Graal-wide project to help improve its wellbeing.
Old 08-02-2007, 11:34 PM
Jin
Black_Wallstreet is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huwajux View Post
You comment on what I said, saying it was flame. So you decide to instigate more flame within me by saying I am not worth it and that I should not 'drag you down with me'?

"With time and commitment". Wasn't your arguement that you could gain 5000 exp easily within a time space of just 1 day?
Yes, that was my arguement, however I never stated that I was the only one who could perform such a task. I stated that anybody could with time and commitment, so there really was no need for you to claim me as the King of Zone just because I have it under my account name. If I labeled it Manager of Era, does that mean I am manager?

I must apologize to Daz for booting him out of that spot!
Old 08-03-2007, 12:30 AM
Zone Oracle
Huwajux will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Huwajux Send a message via MSN to Huwajux
Quote:
Yes, that was my arguement, however I never stated that I was the only one who could perform such a task. I stated that anybody could with time and commitment, so there really was no need for you to claim me as the King of Zone just because I have it under my account name. If I labeled it Manager of Era, does that mean I am manager?
You were also argueing against a recommended solution by saying you and Touya (Him on a trial) could gain 5k exp in just one day. You never mentioned anyone else could do it until a later post of yours. So that is why I argued that the entire Zone population didn't account for you.

I was also being sarcastic in that post if you didn't notice.
Old 08-03-2007, 01:28 AM
wow Timber's idea was completely ignored but it was really good

Quote:
This message has been deleted by Chris. Reason: replied to deleted post (don't hurt me Crono =()
Old 08-03-2007, 01:37 AM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracker180 View Post
wow Timber's idea was completely ignored but it was really good
I don't think so. Zone is the type of server where you log in and just simply start owning. It's not a server that needs constant updates. I always use games like Battlefield and Counterstrike as examples because it's the same deal, log in and start firing your guns and do it all again and again and again.

Zone is dying because it's not worth upgrading for. Not only this but unixmad thinks its a good idea to restrict trials more. He thinks people are willing to upgrade for Zone, when in reality Zone is NOT WORTH IT RIGHT NOW.

What Zone needs is an experienced staff to upgrade it, in terms of gameplay and appearance. Vulcan has some great ideas we'll try to implement but it'll take a little bit.
Old 08-03-2007, 02:51 PM
The Blackswan
pooper200000 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to pooper200000
Quote:
Originally Posted by HitmanJ2XX View Post
We need outside help, and lots/more of it. Now, Zone isn't amazingly HUGE, but you ever wonder why people are drawn to Unholy Nation, or Era, or Maloria, or Zodaic? The staff is able to do stuff, not just because there's a ton of them, but also because with that many people you can listen to the players. Also, with places such as UN you can count on several things to be the same. Quests, events, obscene amounts of spam that no one person should be subject to (so its passed to around 100+ people), and stuff to do that lets you hang out, without having to interact (not trying to be antisocial). But maybe Zone needs to turn into a Graal-wide project to help improve its wellbeing.
I somewhat agree with that but... zone is also different than all of those servers because it is player vs player not player vs whatever. UN might be not p v p but I am pretty sure it is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by King of zone View Post
Spam
Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen of zone View Post
Spam
I now pronounce you king and queen, husband and wife with Gerami as the sole witness of your marriage.
Old 08-03-2007, 04:43 PM
anubis_wing will become famous soon enough
Who are the king and queen?
I CALL PRINCESS >:]
Old 08-03-2007, 04:54 PM
Dark Ravenblade
Ravenblade1979 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to Ravenblade1979
*pounds his head on the desk* Ow

Then if people don't think its worth buying a gold subscription for then put it down to classic so more people will flock in and work on it then after a while let people know it might go gold and that they can purchase the zone gold subscription.
Old 08-03-2007, 04:54 PM
The Blackswan
pooper200000 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to pooper200000
I CALL PRINCE! >:)
for king and queen click on the post locator things
Old 08-03-2007, 06:13 PM
Kds Xanadu
Dante55555 is an unknown quantity at this point
Come on gang! Lets not sqauble!
Old 08-03-2007, 06:16 PM
I call Cammander of the Armed Knightss >: ) now back ontopic, zone Should go to classic for a few months / weeks just so people will see how good it is then more will upgrade

Quote: