Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Zone
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

View Poll Results: Do you want the 'new' Zone? (Follow my link if you do not understand)
Yes 15 21.13%
No 53 74.65%
Other (State within post) 3 4.23%
Voters: 71. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-14-2007, 08:54 AM
Führer Glazey
dude2020 is a jewel in the roughdude2020 is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leoxx View Post
i never said i was leaving.
I'm pretty sure you said to me in a PM on Zone. I must of misread it then cause i barley paid any attention to you and your complaining i know its gonna die but that doesn't give and one to run around on these forums and posting "ZONE IS DEAD!". If you don't like it SHUT UP AND GO FIND A NEW SERVER OR QUIT.
Old 07-14-2007, 08:57 AM
Rescate is on a distinguished road
Leoxx if you do quit well then goodbye and someone answer my question from earlier
Old 07-14-2007, 09:03 AM
Führer Glazey
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rescate View Post
Leoxx if you do quit well then goodbye and someone answer my question from earlier
Then please rephrase it. i can't even read it.
Old 07-14-2007, 09:07 AM
Typhoon Xanadu, Rawr.
MisterMastermind is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to MisterMastermind Send a message via MSN to MisterMastermind
Quote:
Originally Posted by dude2020 View Post
I'm pretty sure you said to me in a PM on Zone. I must of misread it then cause i barley paid any attention to you and your complaining i know its gonna die but that doesn't give and one to run around on these forums and posting "ZONE IS DEAD!". If you don't like it SHUT UP AND GO FIND A NEW SERVER OR QUIT.
The point of a forum is to post your opinion. If you don't like it, do every single person on these forums a favor and never return to these defiled grounds.

I believe in karma, so that I may do bad things to people and assume they deserve it.

Much love to all of the Xanadu's; Pip, BrAwLeR, Huwajux, Jo, KDS, RayP2P, Kenjaro, TripleE, Rykuz, Stoned4Life, juice188, Albi5erind, Tenchry_P2P, ryohazuki90, littlec, Snoro, MajinDragon, Allen, Spanishmafia1643, zwill, Wolfey, HitmanJ2XX, and UnknownMastermind.

Old 07-14-2007, 09:08 AM
Führer Glazey
Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterMastermind View Post
The point of a forum is to post your opinion. If you don't like it, do every single person on these forums and never return to these defiled grounds.
And to get one point doesn't need to spam tons of threads and post them in sections that shouldn't be there now should it?
Old 07-14-2007, 09:11 AM
Rescate is on a distinguished road
Okay I want to make a acct so i go make a acct the account name is the email is there anyway i could make a acct name without it being the email or am i just doing something wrong
Old 07-14-2007, 09:11 AM
Typhoon Xanadu, Rawr.
Send a message via AIM to MisterMastermind Send a message via MSN to MisterMastermind
Quote:
And to get one point doesn't need to spam tons of threads and post them in sections that shouldn't be there now should it?
Good god, the words seem to be english but that was the worst sentence structure I have ever seen. Spam? My posts are about the topic at hand, which happens to be how v5 sucks.

I believe in karma, so that I may do bad things to people and assume they deserve it.

Much love to all of the Xanadu's; Pip, BrAwLeR, Huwajux, Jo, KDS, RayP2P, Kenjaro, TripleE, Rykuz, Stoned4Life, juice188, Albi5erind, Tenchry_P2P, ryohazuki90, littlec, Snoro, MajinDragon, Allen, Spanishmafia1643, zwill, Wolfey, HitmanJ2XX, and UnknownMastermind.

Old 07-14-2007, 09:17 AM
Führer Glazey
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rescate View Post
Okay I want to make a acct so i go make a acct the account name is the email is there anyway i could make a acct name without it being the email or am i just doing something wrong
I don't think you need to make the account name the e-mail im really not even 50% sure what to do to login lol.

Quote:
Good god, the words seem to be english but that was the worst sentence structure I have ever seen. Spam? My posts are about the topic at hand, which happens to be how v5 sucks.
Good god, avoid what i said much? You've got a thread about Zone in Non-Graal-Related section. Your post here are infact on topic but your post in every other thread is not.
Old 07-14-2007, 09:37 AM
Typhoon Xanadu, Rawr.
Quote:
I don't think you need to make the account name the e-mail im really not even 50% sure what to do to login lol.

Good god, avoid what i said much? You've got a thread about Zone in Non-Graal-Related section. Your post here are infact on topic but your post in every other thread is not.
Then point it out in THAT THREAD not this one. That's called logic.

Old 07-14-2007, 09:40 AM
Führer Glazey
Quote:
Then point it out in THAT THREAD not this one. That's called logic.
I have, But the point of this thread is the new Zone. Not V5. People are saying they're quitting because of V5. Not the new Zone.
Old 07-14-2007, 09:49 AM
Typhoon Xanadu, Rawr.
Quote:
I have, But the point of this thread is the new Zone. Not V5. People are saying they're quitting because of V5. Not the new Zone.
The new zone was released with V5. If v5 was never released this "new zone" was most likely never going to be released.

Old 07-14-2007, 12:15 PM
Graal Administration
Admins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud of
Trials are switched to observer mode and each 10 minutes if they are out of free time
Old 07-14-2007, 02:18 PM
ǝɔɐɹq ʎןɹnɔ
Crow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond repute
Zone was ruined, seriously. Ammo packs that only last for 30 days and have to be bought with real money? Overpowered weapons (e.g. chainsaw for 2 weeks) can be bought, but only with real money? Seriously, it's not Zone anymore. And the guide is annoying.
Old 07-14-2007, 03:13 PM
Graal Administration
Admins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crow View Post
Zone was ruined, seriously. Ammo packs that only last for 30 days and have to be bought with real money? Overpowered weapons (e.g. chainsaw for 2 weeks) can be bought, but only with real money? Seriously, it's not Zone anymore. And the guide is annoying.
We have made the base subscription for Zone cheaper, and some items can now be bought separately from subscriptions. We will make it possible to turn off the guide.
Old 07-14-2007, 03:38 PM
Dark Ravenblade
Ravenblade1979 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to Ravenblade1979
Yes turning off the guide would be nice.