FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-07-2011, 04:31 PM
Old Account
Zeke_iPhoneGP is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fulg0reSama View Post
Like a LARP nerd
lol on my desktop I can use voice commands (not that I use it that much), with Dragon Naturally Speaking. On Zodiac if I have my hotkeys set I can say the letter.. but not as fun as saying 'LIGHTING BOLT!!'
Wafflez: thats why we pull out the pizza rolls when xor is back
Old 01-07-2011, 09:50 PM
Me.
RegretZ will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeke_iPhoneGP View Post
lol on my desktop I can use voice commands (not that I use it that much), with Dragon Naturally Speaking. On Zodiac if I have my hotkeys set I can say the letter.. but not as fun as saying 'LIGHTING BOLT!!'
F!
U!
F!
U! *parents walk in*
Old 01-08-2011, 09:08 AM
Era Iphone PR
zenthor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to zenthor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeke_iPhoneGP View Post

werent you doing that when i was with you on classic that time?
Old 01-08-2011, 12:01 PM
Global Banned
Zexon is infamous around these parts
This will be the first ipod game i buy :0
Ill be sure to play it when it comes out to make my Druid Scout ...
Old 01-09-2011, 04:33 PM
redsoxsrule424 is on a distinguished road
I know its probably way too early to even be asking this question but any ETA for release?
Old 01-09-2011, 07:15 PM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by redsoxsrule424 View Post
I know its probably way too early to even be asking this question but any ETA for release?
We will post an update on the forums when we have one.

Last edited by fowlplay4; 01-09-2011 at 08:33 PM.. Reason: engrish
Old 01-10-2011, 01:04 AM
Old Account
Zeke_iPhoneGP is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by zenthor View Post
werent you doing that when i was with you on classic that time?
Yea I used it on iclassic one day but its no good with movement. Good for rc though.
Wafflez: thats why we pull out the pizza rolls when xor is back
Old 01-10-2011, 07:23 AM
Kanto League Champion
Demisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud of
Can you use an "analogue" thing like this rather than the four directional arrows?

Old 01-10-2011, 04:47 PM
Me.
RegretZ will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Demisis_P2P View Post
Can you use an "analogue" thing like this rather than the four directional arrows?
Although I like that idea, I can't say I've had the best experience with those type of controls. Usually I've found that on the iPod, the simpler the better. That's just my opinion though.
Old 01-10-2011, 11:51 PM
the fake one
cbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to cbk1994
Quote:

You absolutely can, we used something like that on Era iPhone when I was in charge and frankly, it was a lot nicer than the virtual keys now (although we had some stuff in the gun system for strafing that made it viable).
Old 01-11-2011, 03:15 AM
Kanto League Champion
Demisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbk1994 View Post
You absolutely can, we used something like that on Era iPhone when I was in charge and frankly, it was a lot nicer than the virtual keys now (although we had some stuff in the gun system for strafing that made it viable).
Yep. I look at the directional buttons and they don't look very friendly for diagonal movement, and they cover up more screen real estate than a single analogue with a transparent directional ring.
Old 01-11-2011, 03:21 AM
Will work for food. Maybe
DustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DustyPorViva Send a message via MSN to DustyPorViva
Quote:
Yep. I look at the directional buttons and they don't look very friendly for diagonal movement, and they cover up more screen real estate than a single analogue with a transparent directional ring.
How much real estate it takes up has nothing to do with analog vs directional, but how large they make the button. In the end though it's all analog and simple snaps your player to a direction(since it just reads where your thumb is from the center).
Old 01-11-2011, 11:39 PM
redsoxsrule424 is on a distinguished road
To solve the button problem perhaps the app could also allow you to set the transparency, size and position? It works for other applications.
Old 01-20-2011, 02:40 AM
Chaotic
gwFCCtennis is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to gwFCCtennis
Voice command functions would work best for movement.

Your on a bus playing iZodiac.

"LEFT!"
"RIGHT!"
"DOWN!"
"LEFT!"

That'd be cool. Yell out random commands in public. Macro in random voice commands to activate a spell.

I'd set fireball to fire when I say "Oops I pooped my pants". That way when Im in public I could yell "OOPS I CRAPPED MY PANTS" and kill a noob. Who cares if people stare.
Old 01-20-2011, 04:59 AM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
...^