Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Graal Kingdoms > GK Suggestions
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 05-31-2007, 03:56 AM
Tįri o Taurė
ReBorn_Spirit is on a distinguished road
GK Advertisement

How about some simple advertisements... Somewhere..

Graal Kingdoms, where you can try and work your way up in one of 5 kingdoms to try to conquer the world, or perhaps run a kingdom the way you see fit.

Perhaps you want to be a farmer and live the simple life and sell food and supplies to MMT (Misty Mug Tavern).

Or maybe you want to be a pirate and live life in a faster pace raiding style.
Maybe fight some pirates with the navies of the other kingdoms.

You know this could use some work.. and a few addons to GK could make even the AD more interesting. More players will mean more RP and battles to do as well.

But unless you do some updates to GK soon, even an AD won't help much.
Old 05-31-2007, 04:24 AM
A Serious Epidemic
Googi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Googi
Why would Graal start paying to advertise one server rather than advertising Graal itself?
Old 05-31-2007, 04:42 AM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
False advertising isn't cool, man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReBorn_Spirit View Post
Graal Kingdoms, where you can try and work your way up in one of 5 kingdoms to try to conquer the world, or perhaps run a kingdom the way you see fit.
Conquer the world? Yeah right.

Quote:
Perhaps you want to be a farmer and live the simple life and sell food and supplies to MMT (Misty Mug Tavern).
Yes I'm sure this is such an interesting and amazing feature.

Quote:
Or maybe you want to be a pirate and live life in a faster pace raiding style.
Maybe fight some pirates with the navies of the other kingdoms.
...you wish pirates were anything like that on GK.
Old 05-31-2007, 04:46 AM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
Would you like to get hooked on a game that rarely updates, gets dull after a few weeks, but you're still addicted!?
Old 05-31-2007, 05:08 AM
Tįri o Taurė
ReBorn_Spirit is on a distinguished road
Its a suggestion, a possible idea. What I put down is an example of what you could do on the server description. But apparently some people can't think about anything other then money or getting payed to do something.

It doesn't get many updates because people allready have it in their minds its not worth updating. It could be if you put some effort into it. Could be one of the better things you ever seen, But you'll never know. Because your just going to go quit and play some game like WoW and pay 30 a month to see fancy updates and nerfed up characters because some fool running the corporation thinks its too powerfull the way it is.

You can believe me, I'd rather play Battlefield 2142 then wait for GK to update, but I atleast have the faith to still try.
Old 05-31-2007, 05:19 AM
A Serious Epidemic
Googi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Googi
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReBorn_Spirit View Post
But apparently some people can't think about anything other then money or getting payed to do something.
I don't know of any Graalians who are in the business of selling advertising.
Old 05-31-2007, 05:34 AM
Proto Steele~EventsMaster
protozero is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to protozero
Lack of staff or whatever. NOTHINGS being done! I can hardly even host events anymore. Rarely see more then 20 people, with 10 of them in bomb trade, and half the others are AFK in a house since they don't get disconected or just trials.
Old 05-31-2007, 05:46 AM
Will work for food. Maybe
DustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DustyPorViva Send a message via MSN to DustyPorViva
Advertising is useless for Graal.
Advertising brings in potential costumers, but that's not going to help unless the product can actually reel in the catch. Graal can advertise, and bring in people who will be interested, but there's nothing there to make them pay to upgrade. All they'll be doing is wasting their money advertising.
Old 05-31-2007, 09:52 AM
Global News Team
Gothika is a splendid one to beholdGothika is a splendid one to beholdGothika is a splendid one to beholdGothika is a splendid one to beholdGothika is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by protozero View Post
Lack of staff or whatever. NOTHINGS being done! I can hardly even host events anymore. Rarely see more then 20 people, with 10 of them in bomb trade, and half the others are AFK in a house since they don't get disconected or just trials.
I couldn't agree with you more.
A few days ago, there was 20 people online and I decided to host a spar event and only 3 people showed.

Old 05-31-2007, 10:16 AM
Gone
zell12 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via ICQ to zell12 Send a message via AIM to zell12 Send a message via MSN to zell12
Lack of staff is out of the question, debug is filled with people last time i checked. And im more then sure stefan could offer a free gold account or two to some scripters to make stuff for him.

He knows it's not work updating and wants to try G3D.
Old 05-31-2007, 11:08 PM
Proto Steele~EventsMaster
protozero is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to protozero
So...what is his plan. To milk GK of every last drop of cash, the nrelease something minor and hope they all come back again?

If there's that many people on debug, why is nothing ever being done. Not trying to crtisize anyone in particular, but the only real update that's been nice in my lifetime on GK has been Magic ( except for the ones that still don't work or do no damage ) and the battle system, it's fun. Makes a good war as everybody can get involved, and PKer's like me still have an advantage. Knockback is garbage, sorry it is! It's a good way to defeat the purpose of a Dagger, and make some spells insanely effective.

I would like to see some good updates. i.e more monsters, new weapons? ( Not overpowered ones, but creative ones that look nice) A quest system that isn't "Go from here to here, trade item, build artifact- woohoo, gold key" or..."find person in random glitchy spawned location and then make gold key"
Old 06-01-2007, 01:04 AM
Global News Team
Gothika is a splendid one to beholdGothika is a splendid one to beholdGothika is a splendid one to beholdGothika is a splendid one to beholdGothika is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by protozero View Post
If there's that many people on debug, why is nothing ever being done.
It's because all the people on debug don't just work for GK. They all work else where aswell. GK needs some GK only staff.