Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Development Forums > Tech Support
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 06-07-2007, 10:21 PM
Grraaaaaw
Tom is on a distinguished road
Someone hurry and fix >.< im a paying customer!
Old 06-09-2007, 01:46 AM
D4rKv310c1ty is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
Vista.
Microsofts apparent solution.
A majorities BSoD.
Old 06-12-2007, 07:51 PM
Mursle is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mursle
Some of the images that used to be all funny and static like are now working for me. (GUI Controls)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	een.png
Views:	196
Size:	167.2 KB
ID:	41584  
Old 06-20-2007, 02:00 AM
XSeipheroth is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to XSeipheroth Send a message via MSN to XSeipheroth Send a message via Yahoo to XSeipheroth
So is their any ETA on a Vista compatible release? This is getting annoying as both server time and vip time is counting down while I have to run it on VirtualPC and can't even use my GUIs.
Old 06-20-2007, 03:18 AM
D4rKv310c1ty is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by XSeipheroth View Post
So is their any ETA on a Vista compatible release? This is getting annoying as both server time and vip time is counting down while I have to run it on VirtualPC and can't even use my GUIs.
There's never really an ETA when it comes to version releases.

"Buckle your seatbelt, Dorothy"
Old 06-20-2007, 03:29 AM
Send a message via AIM to XSeipheroth Send a message via MSN to XSeipheroth Send a message via Yahoo to XSeipheroth
Well I hope it is sometime this month it will have been 7months if their is no release by this month. I'm willing to use a beta version if it actually runs
Old 06-20-2007, 11:13 AM
Gone
zell12 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via ICQ to zell12 Send a message via AIM to zell12 Send a message via MSN to zell12
Smarten up Unixmad. Vista comes with every new machine. If you expect people to partition their hard-drives and install an earlier version of windows just to play this game you are sadly mistaken. Spend some money in the right place if you know what I mean.
Old 06-20-2007, 11:31 AM
Petrification of a Newbie
Darklux is a jewel in the roughDarklux is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via ICQ to Darklux Send a message via AIM to Darklux Send a message via Yahoo to Darklux
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
Get Linux or XP !
Old 06-20-2007, 11:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darklux View Post
Get Linux or XP !
I'm sick of that "GET LINUX OR XP!" I've have / had / tried every OS but I wan't to play Graal on the most popular Windows OS according to sales is that so much to ask I don't feel like I should have to go out of my way to pay for a game I've payed for. It's been 6months and theirs been no valid solution or fix to this problem and its getting more annoying as my account time ticks down because I don't think I'm going to upgrade again after this long.
Old 06-20-2007, 04:18 PM
Canadian
Nitro2030ce is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Nitro2030ce Send a message via MSN to Nitro2030ce
Quote:
I'm sick of that "GET LINUX OR XP!" I've have / had / tried every OS but I wan't to play Graal on the most popular Windows OS according to sales is that so much to ask I don't feel like I should have to go out of my way to pay for a game I've payed for. It's been 6months and theirs been no valid solution or fix to this problem and its getting more annoying as my account time ticks down because I don't think I'm going to upgrade again after this long.
I went to Linux because i grew tired of Vista. Once you see mostly everything there isn't much to do but play games slightly slow than XP. And the reason I'm not on XP is because I wanted Linux and I can play Windows games at good speeds.
Old 06-20-2007, 05:36 PM
Former Manager of Val
WarriorCam will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to WarriorCam
Quote:
Most popular doesn't matter, Vista is still NEW. There's a reason many companies have policies of specifically NOT upgrading to new operating systems until 2 or more years after they come out and it's because new Operating Systems are usually very buggy. I'm sure within a year Graal will be patched to be working entirely fine with Vista, but it's not their fault that you bought a bleeding edge operating system right when it came out.

I'm a pretty tech savvy person when it comes to computers and stuff, at least I think, and I know I damn sure wouldn't buy ANY operating system until a year or more after it came out.
Old 06-20-2007, 06:04 PM
XhiddentruthX
Delta2004 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitro2030ce View Post
I went to Linux because i grew tired of Vista. Once you see mostly everything there isn't much to do but play games slightly slow than XP. And the reason I'm not on XP is because I wanted Linux and I can play Windows games at good speeds.

Not true. All my games and programs run faster than they did on XP. Also, all my programs and games (cept Graal) are now Vista compatible. I don't see why I should go back to XP now that everything else is running wonderfully well for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarriorCam
Most popular doesn't matter, Vista is still NEW. There's a reason many companies have policies of specifically NOT upgrading to new operating systems until 2 or more years after they come out and it's because new Operating Systems are usually very buggy. I'm sure within a year Graal will be patched to be working entirely fine with Vista, but it's not their fault that you bought a bleeding edge operating system right when it came out.

I'm a pretty tech savvy person when it comes to computers and stuff, at least I think, and I know I damn sure wouldn't buy ANY operating system until a year or more after it came out.

Every new computer "today" is being sold with Vista on them.

Last edited by Delta2004; 06-20-2007 at 06:14 PM.. Reason: Added some things.
Old 06-20-2007, 10:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WarriorCam View Post

Really tell me one bug in Vista's operating system I can't find any; Also tell me another application that doesn't run on Vista. The point is It's been 6months and I've seen no results.

Also Vista is faster then XP just because your ram is being "used" doesn't mean it effects you during games because all that is dropped if its not needed. Vista is no longer "new" its half a year old and every computer manufacturer has adopted it.

Basically if you buy a PC this year or any year in the future you can't play graal. Anyway enjoy linux and directx10 oh wait . I use linux for my servers but I don't use it for my desktop because it would be wasting video card hardware and etc.
Old 06-21-2007, 02:16 AM
Former Manager of Val
WarriorCam will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to WarriorCam
It's still relatively new. I haven't used Vista and I have no desire to, I also don't buy PCs I build my own so it's not a big deal to me. I don't know if any other programs don't work with Vista, but I'd assume there are quite a few non-mainstream programs or applications like Graal that aren't produced by large corporations that don't work properly with Vista yet.
Old 06-21-2007, 04:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WarriorCam View Post
It's still relatively new. I haven't used Vista and I have no desire to, I also don't buy PCs I build my own so it's not a big deal to me. I don't know if any other programs don't work with Vista, but I'd assume there are quite a few non-mainstream programs or applications like Graal that aren't produced by large corporations that don't work properly with Vista yet.
You can't buy OEM XP or Mediacenter 2005 anymore; The only way you can get anything NON Vista now is being a technet / msdn subscriber.