Griffyn is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Griffyn
The Rules.

What are they?
Old 03-01-2006, 03:10 AM
Rat...
Brad has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Brad Send a message via Yahoo to Brad
apparently all battles are predetermined or some **** now which takes all the fun out of kingdoms anyways

Brad.
2k14lyf
Forum idiots shall rule once more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by unixmad
Forums without brad will have been sad
Old 03-01-2006, 03:15 AM
haunter is on a distinguished road
1. Do not talk about Fight Club
Old 03-01-2006, 04:15 AM
The Great Nappa
Nappa is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Nappa
2. Do not talk about fight club
Old 03-01-2006, 06:32 AM
stop all the downloadin'
LilNiglet is on a distinguished road
Predetermined battles suck. :/

I prefer some kind of system that allows for ad hoc battles at any time of the day or maybe something like Ragnarok Online's system that goes on at certain times only
Old 03-01-2006, 06:58 AM
Super Villain
ViCtOrEhEhEh is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to ViCtOrEhEhEh
3. If its your first time at Fight Club, you have to fight.

*Contacts*
E-Mail: [email protected]
AIM: Albo Playah
Old 03-01-2006, 07:32 AM
:pluffy:
Chris is on a distinguished road
4. Only two guys to a fight.
Old 03-01-2006, 06:18 PM
Assimilated Zurkiba
Zurkiba is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Zurkiba
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brad
apparently all battles are predetermined or some **** now which takes all the fun out of kingdoms anyways
No, you're just illiterate.

Most major battles are going to be put on the calander in advance. So then they're real battles - epic porportions and whatnot. Then you introduce a more rp atmosphere to the war scene.

Some battles will be predetermined, yes. Why?... to fill in gaps, to advance storyline, or to perform an action that has already been agreed apon. Need an example? Minoc comes up to me and says that he needs Sylvester's Lake area in order to built an underwater fort there. Gryffon agrees with his request. We fight the battle, even if Malenth wins - they lose. Zormite takes the victory. This will occur, but it will be rare.

And as for the mindless random attacks, I also explained to you that those would occur when the outpost system is released.

--

And I dont think introducing Orcs right now will be a swell idea. Seeing how Bellasera has about two on at a time and maybe six for Zormite.
Old 03-01-2006, 10:11 PM
oldbie
brock128 is on a distinguished road
Also random clarification - If you die in PvP while RPing, does that mean you actually die?

I thought (think?) that in random skirmishes, if you die (ingame) you're just fatally wounded, and unless whoever you're fighting "finishes you off" then you're free to limp away.

I'm pretty sure this is how it is, but I just want an official clarification.
Old 03-01-2006, 10:22 PM
rock
gozen is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to gozen Send a message via AIM to gozen Send a message via Yahoo to gozen
No Touching of the hair or face
Old 03-01-2006, 10:52 PM
Rat...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zurkiba
No, you're just illiterate.

Most major battles are going to be put on the calander in advance. So then they're real battles - epic porportions and whatnot. Then you introduce a more rp atmosphere to the war scene.

Some battles will be predetermined, yes. Why?... to fill in gaps, to advance storyline, or to perform an action that has already been agreed apon. Need an example? Minoc comes up to me and says that he needs Sylvester's Lake area in order to built an underwater fort there. Gryffon agrees with his request. We fight the battle, even if Malenth wins - they lose. Zormite takes the victory. This will occur, but it will be rare.

And as for the mindless random attacks, I also explained to you that those would occur when the outpost system is released.

--

And I dont think introducing Orcs right now will be a swell idea. Seeing how Bellasera has about two on at a time and maybe six for Zormite.
I'm not introducing anything yet. You mass about recruiting '2 people today' for what reason? You're being too picky about who you're letting in and thats why so few are on tag at a time. You guys need to be more active and mass frequently and get people involved. Half of these players never experienced old 2k1. And you totally changed everything you told me yesterday in this post right here. You were yelling at me because I wanted to pick a fight with you guys? I was under the impression you declared war or something on Zormite? Doesn't that mean KOS whenever I see one? Whatever man, this is why I can't be in normal kingdoms. I need my stupid brainless kingdoms which let me kill my enemy when I see them; makes it alot easier, ya know? I'll introduce Orcs when kingdoms start getting active, I'm just trying to get my levels done now so when it is time I'll be prepared. It's unfortunate Malenth has no levels since I was under the impression the reason we were waiting on release was because the kingdom levels were being made. Why does every kingdom have levels except yours? Don't gimme that tileset bull**** you don't need one and I'm sure you could get levels made for a damn kingdom. I'm done ranting now ;]

Brad.
2k14lyf

Quote:
Old 03-02-2006, 06:06 AM
rock
gozen is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to gozen Send a message via AIM to gozen Send a message via Yahoo to gozen
I'll tell you why they dont have levels...because of that damn sasquatch
Old 03-02-2006, 02:58 PM
The Driftwood of Graal
GryffonDurime is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to GryffonDurime
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brad
I'm not introducing anything yet. You mass about recruiting '2 people today' for what reason? You're being too picky about who you're letting in and thats why so few are on tag at a time. You guys need to be more active and mass frequently and get people involved. Half of these players never experienced old 2k1. And you totally changed everything you told me yesterday in this post right here. You were yelling at me because I wanted to pick a fight with you guys? I was under the impression you declared war or something on Zormite? Doesn't that mean KOS whenever I see one? Whatever man, this is why I can't be in normal kingdoms. I need my stupid brainless kingdoms which let me kill my enemy when I see them; makes it alot easier, ya know? I'll introduce Orcs when kingdoms start getting active, I'm just trying to get my levels done now so when it is time I'll be prepared. It's unfortunate Malenth has no levels since I was under the impression the reason we were waiting on release was because the kingdom levels were being made. Why does every kingdom have levels except yours? Don't gimme that tileset bull**** you don't need one and I'm sure you could get levels made for a damn kingdom. I'm done ranting now ;]
Actually, Brad, his kingdom dosen't have levels because it was last on the project schedule: Zormite, Bellasera, Malenth. We had to do them one-at-a-time because we had a shortage of levelmakers (Shadowless). Kindly refraid from ranting in the future, because it REALLY dosen't help your case for getting special treatment.
Old 03-02-2006, 08:47 PM
run on
Griffyn is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Griffyn
OK, sweet, awesome, cool.

So what are the rules?
Old 03-02-2006, 09:34 PM
Rat...
Quote:
Originally Posted by GryffonDurime
Actually, Brad, his kingdom dosen't have levels because it was last on the project schedule: Zormite, Bellasera, Malenth. We had to do them one-at-a-time because we had a shortage of levelmakers (Shadowless). Kindly refraid from ranting in the future, because it REALLY dosen't help your case for getting special treatment.

I don't get special treatment. Friends of staff do apparently since all the police jobs appeared to go directly to them. Oddly enough, no application has been posted. Gee wiz, I wonder how they were hired. I've already heard bull**** excuses for that too so don't bother replying to that. So then Gryffon, it took over a year to make levels for 2 kingdoms, add a few new stupid things like a buggy train with new graphics, and break all of the events on the server? Wow, you guys sure had alot of talent workin for you, lemme tells ya.

Brad.
2k14lyf

Quote: