Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > PlayerWorlds Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 01-13-2005, 09:25 PM
Graalian since 1998
osrs is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to osrs Send a message via AIM to osrs Send a message via MSN to osrs Send a message via Yahoo to osrs
Quote:
Originally Posted by konidias
I wouldn't go as far as saying you actually worked on Oasis. You just abandoned the project like so many others have done before you.
Believe it or not, I worked. I lost nights scripting and such, expected more help of you but didn't happen. If you really want to ever release Oasis you will have to trust people again and don't give two rights expecting to see thousand of works done, I couldn't even set my atributtes if I remember well. I don't want to debate anyway, so let it be.
Old 01-14-2005, 04:15 AM
Shaun will become famous soon enough
Ack, now I can't make the one tileset without people thinking I'm ripping Galdor off, when really, I'm ripping TrueHeaT off. (TrueHeaT actually gave me permission to use his tileset before, the one with the squid, etc.)
Old 01-14-2005, 04:43 AM
penguin.
Tolnaftate2004 is a jewel in the roughTolnaftate2004 is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Tolnaftate2004
Zenkou
NAT/Slave
Old 01-14-2005, 08:09 AM
Banned
oinknessx is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to oinknessx
Quote:
Originally Posted by osrs
Believe it or not, I worked. I lost nights scripting and such, expected more help of you but didn't happen. If you really want to ever release Oasis you will have to trust people again and don't give two rights expecting to see thousand of works done, I couldn't even set my atributtes if I remember well. I don't want to debate anyway, so let it be.
Hmm, strange.... Setting your own attributes isn't part of work. If I know you as well as I'm sure I do, you are just another power-hungry person who tries to be staff at as many places as possible.. I know for a fact that you gave me a script to use on Maloria, back when I worked there long ago, and I had staff from N-Pulse that claimed it was stolen. I even saw the said script in the level of the scripter's house on N-Pulse..
Old 01-14-2005, 10:28 AM
"Member ID=2610"
Snakeandy7 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by oinknessx
Hmm, strange.... Setting your own attributes isn't part of work. If I know you as well as I'm sure I do, you are just another power-hungry person who tries to be staff at as many places as possible.. I know for a fact that you gave me a script to use on Maloria, back when I worked there long ago, and I had staff from N-Pulse that claimed it was stolen. I even saw the said script in the level of the scripter's house on N-Pulse..
You need set attributes to test out your scripts ..
of slavery my son".

Old 01-14-2005, 02:27 PM
Graalian since 1998
Send a message via ICQ to osrs Send a message via AIM to osrs Send a message via MSN to osrs Send a message via Yahoo to osrs
Quote:
Originally Posted by oinknessx
Hmm, strange.... Setting your own attributes isn't part of work.
Really? And how can you test something when you can't even have it on your attributes?

Quote:
If I know you as well as I'm sure I do, you are just another power-hungry person who tries to be staff at as many places as possible..
You really don't know me and you would never do. I don't try to be staff at many places because I don't have time enough to waste on Graal Classic-Playerworlds anymore. I say this because 90% of the projects are never released. Once again, if you don't know me, just shut up.

Quote:
I know for a fact that you gave me a script to use on Maloria, back when I worked there long ago, and I had staff from N-Pulse that claimed it was stolen. I even saw the said script in the level of the scripter's house on N-Pulse..
I have never gave you any script, I don't even know who the hell you are.
Don't look more stupid than you already looked, just be quiet.
Old 01-16-2005, 04:31 PM
VIP runned out
ETD is on a distinguished road
Hey now, lay off Osrs! I don't know how many days I would ask him what he was doing, and he would say "Working on a system for Oasis" or something of the sort... Koni, just because he left the project doesn't mean he never worked on it, right? I just wanted to post, saying that I think Osrs is a great person.
Old 01-17-2005, 01:20 AM
Old Bee
konidias will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to konidias
Quote:
Originally Posted by osrs
Did you expect me to magically know what you needed? You never asked me for anything, you never spoke to me. Every time I tried asking you how you were doing, you said "almost done" or "still working on it". I never once saw progress (even though I asked), and you never communicated with me in order to tell me what you needed.

I can't read your mind, you never complained about not having certain rights. You EXPECTED something from me, that I was unaware I was supposed to be providing. Believe me, I trusted people. I gave full access to Oasis to several people, all for them to get lazy and do nothing but make stupid excuses, such as you have done.

It's a poor excuse. Really. The most frustrating part is that you just disappeared. You didn't tell me "I can't work on Oasis because you won't give me level 4 RC" You just disappeared. What a great help you were.
Old 01-19-2005, 09:18 AM
Master of Chaos
Brandon is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Brandon Send a message via AIM to Brandon Send a message via MSN to Brandon Send a message via Yahoo to Brandon
Bravo Evolved/Element Development Owner/Manager/Whatever
Old 01-19-2005, 09:54 AM
The David
Projectshifter is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via ICQ to Projectshifter Send a message via AIM to Projectshifter Send a message via MSN to Projectshifter Send a message via Yahoo to Projectshifter
I work on that big one next to the sign that says "admin level". You know, the one that basically says "all"... yeah, sucks. Think about it, if I spent 5 minutes on each playerworld... yeah so we won't go there... time for me to sleep now (it's 2am!)
Old 01-19-2005, 05:36 PM
Graalian since 1998
Quote:
Originally Posted by konidias
Did you expect me to magically know what you needed? You never asked me for anything, you never spoke to me. Every time I tried asking you how you were doing, you said "almost done" or "still working on it". I never once saw progress (even though I asked), and you never communicated with me in order to tell me what you needed.

I can't read your mind, you never complained about not having certain rights. You EXPECTED something from me, that I was unaware I was supposed to be providing. Believe me, I trusted people. I gave full access to Oasis to several people, all for them to get lazy and do nothing but make stupid excuses, such as you have done.

It's a poor excuse. Really. The most frustrating part is that you just disappeared. You didn't tell me "I can't work on Oasis because you won't give me level 4 RC" You just disappeared. What a great help you were.
I just expected more interest of you with the project beside 'are you done with this? are you done with that?'. You just wanted me to work on everything. If I wasn't good or interested, I shouldn't have get a friend to upgrade your account, I guess. I was really able to work on everything if I wanted but that is just tiring. I have never talked with you about the project? Don't you remember when I imed you saying about hire Chad to help us? Chad is one of the best scripters that I have ever seen and you just said "No, I don't trust him to give him acess". I don't want to keep this thread alive with us discussing, so if you think I have never worked there or even wasn't a help, so it is ok.
Old 01-19-2005, 09:03 PM
That one guy...
zokemon is a jewel in the roughzokemon is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via ICQ to zokemon Send a message via AIM to zokemon Send a message via MSN to zokemon Send a message via Yahoo to zokemon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Projectshifter
I work on that big one next to the sign that says "admin level". You know, the one that basically says "all"... yeah, sucks. Think about it, if I spent 5 minutes on each playerworld... yeah so we won't go there... time for me to sleep now (it's 2am!)
+ Mushia
Old 01-20-2005, 12:44 AM
Starting not to love you
Curt1zzle has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Curt1zzle
Ssh.

This message has been deleted by Sam. Reason: you should better stop it now
Old 01-20-2005, 01:14 AM
Purple cat!
teshy2 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to teshy2 Send a message via MSN to teshy2
Making the wheels turn in Mushia, alongside with Galdor.
I don't work on any other projects.

Co-head admin of Mushia.

Give us a visit today!
Old 01-20-2005, 02:49 AM
Global Administration
MysticalDragon is just really niceMysticalDragon is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to MysticalDragon Send a message via MSN to MysticalDragon
NPC Team/Webmaster Unholynation

Quote:
Originally Posted by zokemon
Like I know ever place I work?
I do know of the top of my head that I work at Element as a Scirtpter and Mushia 3D as a scripter.
2 Playerworlds you should be proud of
http://support.toonslab.com
[email protected]