Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Unholy Nation Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-17-2010, 09:07 AM
UN Manager
SwimChao is just really niceSwimChao is just really nice
I sure wish I would be enlightened on exactly what it is I did that is so terrible. I hate feeling like the bad guy.
Old 03-17-2010, 09:11 AM
graal player lord
Imperialistic is a jewel in the roughImperialistic is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by xAndrewx View Post
That's a shame I must say, but the PWA wouldn't remove you from management without a reason. The PWA are an awesome group of people if you ask me.
Old 03-17-2010, 09:31 AM
xAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud of
rofl S.T.F.U!!! LOL
Old 03-17-2010, 09:40 AM
:o
Mykel has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Mykel Send a message via MSN to Mykel
Although I can't really weigh in on the subject of Streety being replaced too much because I don't play UN enough, I do have to say that I think the PWA/Global staff team should be doing other things to help Graal.

This might help it in some small way. That remains to be seen. But, even if it does, it will be something very small. Legit or not, bigger things seem to be getting overlooked.
Old 03-17-2010, 09:50 AM
how's it going eh?
jorollychu is a glorious beacon of lightjorollychu is a glorious beacon of lightjorollychu is a glorious beacon of light
Wow Backdraft? So much for Kevin Azite ever getting fairly given access to UN ever again.
03-15-2012 05:49 PM Good riddance. All you do is whine. Hopefully when you are gone you'll man up - Supernanny
Old 03-17-2010, 12:09 PM
Classic FAQ
xnervNATx will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vima View Post
I don't support this. Streety has been one of the few Managers on UN who have actually contributed something to it. Not like all the other Managers (not going to name any names). The Managers who never cared about releasing things when it actually had an decent playercount.
he never released anything except the holidays events....even there its was the same as 07-08 x.x
Old 03-17-2010, 12:31 PM
Forum Moderator
TSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to behold
I know a lot of you are wanting to hear from the PWA as to the thought process leading to Streety's removal and going by this thread, apparently it was no secret that it was "3-to-1". I am not sure how those numbers were made public. Regardless, unfortunately I can't really provide a specific and clear response for those of you who are upset and/or disappointed by this outcome, as I must admit that I was the "1".

On that same note, there are those of you who don't really care what the PWA's deciding argument was or the votes, you just care that Streety was removed as it's what you wanted. Perhaps rather than jumping back and forth between each other saying "So what has Streety done for UN?" or "He was awesome, I don't understand", those of you who were for Streety's removal - step up and just say, in the event you were involved in a vote, why you voted for his removal. Be honest, because when all's said and done, the PWA only looked at Streety because the community came to us first. The PWA don't simply act unless we're made aware of something being wrong in the first place.

That said, it had been discussed in the global forum back and forth about why Streety should or shouldn't have been removed but at the end of the day, perhaps I missed something which is why I put it to the greater community to help me understand why it came to this. As I said, essentially there's no escaping the fact that you as the community brought this to the PWA's attention and now the deed's done. If there's something to say, I would really like to understand it myself. It's not just about me though, I'm sure Streety wouldn't mind getting some feedback rather than leaving on a "Well damn, too bad" note.
· User Agreement · Code of Conduct · Forum Rules ·
· Graal Support · Administrative Contacts ·
Old 03-17-2010, 12:33 PM
Classic FAQ
xnervNATx will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSAdmin View Post
I know a lot of you are wanting to hear from the PWA as to the thought process leading to Streety's removal and going by this thread, apparently it was no secret that it was "3-to-1". I am not sure how those numbers were made public. Regardless, unfortunately I can't really provide a specific and clear response for those of you who are upset and/or disappointed by this outcome, as I must admit that I was the "1".

On that same note, there are those of you who don't really care what the PWA's deciding argument was or the votes, you just care that Streety was removed as it's what you wanted. Perhaps rather than jumping back and forth between each other saying "So what has Streety done for UN?" or "He was awesome, I don't understand", those of you who were for Streety's removal - step up and just say, in the event you were involved in a vote, why you voted for his removal. Be honest, because when all's said and done, the PWA only looked at Streety because the community came to us first. The PWA don't simply act unless we're made aware of something being wrong in the first place.

That said, it had been discussed in the global forum back and forth about why Streety should or shouldn't have been removed but at the end of the day, perhaps I missed something which is why I put it to the greater community to help me understand why it came to this. As I said, essentially there's no escaping the fact that you as the community brought this to the PWA's attention and now the deed's done. If there's something to say, I would really like to understand it myself. It's not just about me though, I'm sure Streety wouldn't mind getting some feedback rather than leaving on a "Well damn, too bad" note.
mostly unkeep promises he made.
Old 03-17-2010, 12:34 PM
Extrinsical Anomaly
Fulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by SwimChao View Post
I sure wish I would be enlightened on exactly what it is I did that is so terrible. I hate feeling like the bad guy.
From what Ive read, It seems more like that what "you did" is nothing at all.

Quote:

Ich bin Neutral!

Careful, thoughts and opinions here scare people.
Old 03-17-2010, 12:36 PM
Forum Moderator
TSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by xnervNATx View Post
mostly unkeep promises he made.
Like what? Bring everyone to your eyes. It's all about you right now, I'm asking you:
What was the difference to you between a manager who perhaps needed reminding of a promise made but unkept and a manager who should be removed? If a manager is slipping, he needs a kick in the butt, no doubt. Why vote removal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fulg0reSama View Post
Swiss flag image
Not sure I follow. I'm not Swiss :s
· User Agreement · Code of Conduct · Forum Rules ·
· Graal Support · Administrative Contacts ·
Old 03-17-2010, 01:00 PM
Kanto League Champion
Demisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud of
yo it really sucks when this happens.
i feel ur pain streety.
Old 03-17-2010, 01:23 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Not sure I follow. I'm not Swiss :s
means you're neutral :3
Old 03-17-2010, 02:47 PM
Extrinsical Anomaly
Fulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant future
Crono got it right, Also doesn't take a guy from Switzerland to figure out German o_o

Careful, thoughts and opinions here scare people.
Old 03-17-2010, 04:00 PM
http://wiki.graal.us/
adam has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to adam
Am I under the impression it was decided Streety was a bad manager and needed to be replaced without ANY attempt AT ALL to let him know it was thought he was not doing a good job?

"Yeah, bye the way, were going to fire you if you don't live up to our standards. We will not tell you what these standards are, we will not tell you if you are not living up to them, one day you will just be removed. You will be given zero opportunity to change or to satisfy us."

It's like going to work, and getting fired 3 weeks later for some rules in a handbook they refused to let you read.

For development help, contact the patrons of the #graaldt irc channel below, I am usually there.
Click Here to Join IRC Chat Now! -- irc.freenode.net Channel: #graaldt
Quote:
<Dustyshouri> no, RogueShadow is always talking about scripts lol
<Dustyshouri> in fact, he pretty much brought Graal back as a topic single-handedly
Old 03-17-2010, 04:16 PM
not doing alot
Liberated has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by adam View Post
Am I under the impression it was decided Streety was a bad manager and needed to be replaced without ANY attempt AT ALL to let him know it was thought he was not doing a good job?
From what i understood they somehow did let him know they thought he could better be replaced.\/
Quote:
Originally Posted by SwimChao View Post
That's what I told Bell when she proposed several weeks ago that I move to development, and make someone else manager.