Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Unholy Nation Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-26-2010, 01:01 AM
StoneCold316 is on a distinguished road
By original I mean the first staff roster on the first day of being an official public playerworld. It reminds me of Power Rangers when we had the original team and then they slowly got replaced by different ones and then eventually none of the original members remained. It totally became a lost cause with no direction and became stale. Am I being serious? Yes. Am I aware that it is absurd? Yes I am, but I don't care! Simply stating my opinion.
Old 03-26-2010, 03:48 AM
married to Okilian
Okilian will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Okilian
That would be almost impossible to accomplish, with any server.

I mean, I was around for a long time on UN, being an original staffer, but other than that, most just leave for their own reasons.

I think requiring that staff stay or server gets shut down prevents the server from growing in it's own form. I think some servers like Era and such are where they are at because new people come and bring it to it's own level. Sometimes there are reasons people leave, like not being a good part of the team.

It's definitely a different idea, but one I don't think could be done ever.
Old 03-26-2010, 12:55 PM
Venom_Fish is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Venom_Fish
I don't disagree entirely but new people should have a firm idea of how the server currently runs in-and-out and understand its key components. Era has suffered due to a string of new management not knowing anything about the server and trying to add their ideas. You can't build upon something if you don't understand what it is.

New Management is realistic, but the classic is ideal. Far too idealistic though.
A middle-ground would be new management with an understanding of the classic structure/running of the server. Both realistic, and idealistic.
"I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all." - Ecclesiastes 9:11