Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Unholy Nation Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-19-2010, 12:32 AM
Hired/Fired
CharlieM will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to CharlieM Send a message via MSN to CharlieM
Streety didn't though, He answered cross server PM's when most staff members disable it.

"You can discover what your enemy fears most by observing the means he uses to frighten you."

Eric Hoffer

turned that one on you didn't I.
Old 03-19-2010, 12:51 AM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieM View Post
Streety didn't though, He answered cross server PM's when most staff members disable it.
If they can't log on the server and PM you, then they probably don't need to PM you that bad.
Old 03-19-2010, 12:58 AM
UN Manager
SwimChao is just really niceSwimChao is just really nice
I never intended on a 10 page argument when I posted this thread. I am appreciative towards the defense, but I was never angry about my removal.

My opinions were directed towards how I was removed. I have been emailing Bell back and forth the past 48 hours (Edit: I wrote days on accident, woops), and finally have been provided the information I was looking for. I have always supported Backdraft, and already told him that if he had any questions about the ropes of UN, I would be available to help.

I must admit that I feel awkward socializing with the other staff on RC right now. I feel like, as I said to another person, a thousand hateful eyes are staring at me whenever I interject. I assume that will subside.

As for my management, it's no secret that the past two months haven't been my best. A lot had gone on in between now, and December, but nobody is to blame but myself. I apologize to UN's staff and player base for the injustices I caused.

Last edited by SwimChao; 03-19-2010 at 01:21 AM..
Old 03-19-2010, 12:59 AM
a/s/l
Elizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Elizabeth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fulg0reSama View Post
Current Status of thread
Players of UN: Mixed feelings but mostly sad
Non Players: Mixed as well but mostly sad
fixed
Old 03-19-2010, 02:29 AM
Cake'd
Nataxo is a glorious beacon of lightNataxo is a glorious beacon of lightNataxo is a glorious beacon of light
Thumbs up

Look @ the bright side!

This whole situation has made UN's playercount bigger lately!
Old 03-19-2010, 02:32 AM
Zormite
BigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond repute
I like Streety. I don't play UN much but you're a good guy bro. Godspeed in your endeavors.
Old 03-19-2010, 06:13 PM
(⌒▽⌒)
joel34 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cubical View Post
/dance?
Lmao.
Old 03-19-2010, 11:02 PM
Extrinsical Anomaly
Fulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clockwork View Post
Why do you keep trying to end the thread? If you have a problem with it, just ignore it and look at other threads.
For the luls of aggravating people. If you don't like my attempts than maybe you should just wait for something better in the thread to sorry .

But it is true this thread is kinda going in a repetitive cycle.

To elizabeth(too lazy to quote):
Current Status of thread
Players of UN: Mixed feelings but mostly mad
Non Players: Mixed as well but mostly sad to hear

Both of us were wrong but i managed to fix it!

Careful, thoughts and opinions here scare people.
Old 03-20-2010, 05:16 AM
\(^∀^)メ(≧∇≦)ノ
Hiro has a spectacular aura aboutHiro has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Hiro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bell View Post
I personally do not like making a public spectacle of any management change. I feel it does no good for the server or the parties involved in the change. This situation did not end as I would of wished and both Backdraft and myself have left doors open with Streety that I hope he decides to take.

I agree that in some things it could of been handled differantly but hindsight is 20/20 and no managerial change is perfect. Even those done by the manager themselves often have their problems. I've explained myself at length to Streety so he's fully aware of how we came about this decision now. He may not agree but thats his choice and I respect his opinion of it.

There has been many comparisons with past UN management in this and other threads and we can all agree on one thing. Streety was a good manager while he was still actively managing. Just recently he's given myself and the other globals the strong sense he's burning out. He may not have seen it himself but its there. Instead of going down in flames and leaving Graal on a sour note. I would far prefer to have him take some time away from the pressure of management and stay interested in the server itself.

You may or may not agree with me on this, it really doesn't matter to me. This was the decision that was made in what we felt was in the best interests of the server and Streety and thats just how it is. This wasn't the first controversial judgement made by the PWA and I'm sure it won't be the last. Its just the nature of the beast.
so before he could ruin anything you removed him then? where was the lack of interest in the server? don't all people have things to take care of aside from the internet? simply by the way you removed him shows how poor the decision was

yeah you're not going to change your mind, but using some parent-child reasoning of "that's just how it is" doesn't exactly make sense in this case. i'm sure streety didn't want to quit, yet he was removed anyways based on evidence that you PWA don't even have and can only assume

so whatever, let's move onwards towards making graal a good game again
Old 03-20-2010, 10:38 PM
Venom_Fish is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Venom_Fish
All that was needed to be said has been said, alongside what wasn't needed as well.
Everyone's vented their opinions/feelings and so on.
Someone close this thread. There's really nothing more to be said.

Good luck Backdraft.
"I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all." - Ecclesiastes 9:11
Old 03-21-2010, 01:00 AM
Extrinsical Anomaly
Fulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Venom_Fish View Post
All that was needed to be said has been said, alongside what wasn't needed as well.
Everyone's vented their opinions/feelings and so on.
Someone close this thread. There's really nothing more to be said.

Good luck Backdraft.
Thank god someone else sees the light.

Old 03-25-2010, 03:48 PM
StoneCold316 is on a distinguished road
I think when NONE of the original staff members remain on the roster that the playerworld should be terminated. That'd give another playerworld a chance to have the top spot and drive competition.
Old 03-25-2010, 04:08 PM
Finger lickin' good.
salesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneCold316 View Post
I think when NONE of the original staff members remain on the roster that the playerworld should be terminated. That'd give another playerworld a chance to have the top spot and drive competition.
is that a serious suggestion, or are you just ****ing with us?
Old 03-25-2010, 04:35 PM
Forum Moderator
TSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by salesman View Post
Surely he jests. Anyone could figure out that nobody will just hang around when they're 30 just so their server doesn't get taken down. Such a demand would require being dictators As well as the easy to figure out point of "What the heck do you consider original staff?" point. When they were made and a small team of teething developers was put together? I doubt it. I reckon he was just pulling our legs, my friend.
· User Agreement · Code of Conduct · Forum Rules ·
· Graal Support · Administrative Contacts ·
Old 03-25-2010, 05:56 PM
Extrinsical Anomaly
Quote:
Originally Posted by salesman View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSAdmin View Post
Surely he jests. Anyone could figure out that nobody will just hang around when they're 30 just so their server doesn't get taken down. Such a demand would require being dictators As well as the easy to figure out point of "What the heck do you consider original staff?" point. When they were made and a small team of teething developers was put together? I doubt it. I reckon he was just pulling our legs, my friend.