Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Unholy Nation Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-18-2010, 09:56 AM
Luda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Luda
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigairius View Post
i do not favor anyone on graal.
lol
Old 03-18-2010, 10:40 AM
Extrinsical Anomaly
Fulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant future
That's somewhat odd, Whenever I'd pm streety I wasn't really ignored really. I mean maybe id wait but wasn't ignored necessarily. weird. As fun this thread is to bicker and argue on. Hasn't this thread somewhat finished up? No use poking a dead body with a stick (Though it is fun)

Careful, thoughts and opinions here scare people.
Old 03-18-2010, 11:29 AM
graal player lord
Imperialistic is a jewel in the roughImperialistic is a jewel in the rough
Cron, no offense.. But Streety is a big boy, he can handle his own situation.
Old 03-18-2010, 05:23 PM
Hired/Fired
CharlieM will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to CharlieM Send a message via MSN to CharlieM
See here's what I don't get, I barely play UN yet I saw that Streety was doing some work. A lot more then one of Era's managers was doing and he had manager a lot longer, and they let him step down. It's BS that streety got fired but all it takes is 1 person complaining based on when demisis got fired from manager because someone complained that he didnt answer PM's.

Streety did good as manager from what I saw when I was on UN, but w.e.
Also most of the people I saw posting were neutral so obviously theres a lot of the community afraid to share there views, or most didn't care.

"You can discover what your enemy fears most by observing the means he uses to frighten you."

Eric Hoffer

turned that one on you didn't I.
Old 03-18-2010, 05:30 PM
(⌒▽⌒)
joel34 is on a distinguished road
So what are Streety gonna do now?
Old 03-18-2010, 05:33 PM
Banned
Cubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by joel34 View Post
So what are Streety gonna do now?
/dance?
Old 03-18-2010, 06:01 PM
Extrinsical Anomaly
Fulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieM View Post
I saw posting were neutral so obviously theres a lot of the community afraid to share there views, or most didn't care.
I posted my thoughts about it, But no offense to streety but I couldn't care less about this whole thing

Old 03-18-2010, 07:39 PM
married to Okilian
Okilian will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Okilian
Quote:
Originally Posted by cubical View Post
/dance?
+1
Old 03-18-2010, 08:43 PM
Bell has much to be proud ofBell has much to be proud ofBell has much to be proud ofBell has much to be proud ofBell has much to be proud ofBell has much to be proud of
I personally do not like making a public spectacle of any management change. I feel it does no good for the server or the parties involved in the change. This situation did not end as I would of wished and both Backdraft and myself have left doors open with Streety that I hope he decides to take.

I agree that in some things it could of been handled differantly but hindsight is 20/20 and no managerial change is perfect. Even those done by the manager themselves often have their problems. I've explained myself at length to Streety so he's fully aware of how we came about this decision now. He may not agree but thats his choice and I respect his opinion of it.

There has been many comparisons with past UN management in this and other threads and we can all agree on one thing. Streety was a good manager while he was still actively managing. Just recently he's given myself and the other globals the strong sense he's burning out. He may not have seen it himself but its there. Instead of going down in flames and leaving Graal on a sour note. I would far prefer to have him take some time away from the pressure of management and stay interested in the server itself.

You may or may not agree with me on this, it really doesn't matter to me. This was the decision that was made in what we felt was in the best interests of the server and Streety and thats just how it is. This wasn't the first controversial judgement made by the PWA and I'm sure it won't be the last. Its just the nature of the beast.
Old 03-18-2010, 10:08 PM
ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ...ᶘ ಠᴥಠᶅ❤...ℳℴℯ
Clockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bell View Post
He may not agree but thats his choice and I respect his opinion of it.
Obviously your respect doesn't mean very much if you take the word of an anonymous email more highly than Streetys and TSAdmins (and some of us here in this thread).
Old 03-18-2010, 10:52 PM
Bell has much to be proud ofBell has much to be proud ofBell has much to be proud ofBell has much to be proud ofBell has much to be proud ofBell has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clockwork View Post
Obviously your respect doesn't mean very much if you take the word of an anonymous email more highly than Streetys and TSAdmins (and some of us here in this thread).
I do believe I explained myself to Streety himself quite clearly.

Last edited by Darlene159; 03-18-2010 at 11:22 PM..
Old 03-18-2010, 10:58 PM
Banned?
zephirot is a name known to allzephirot is a name known to allzephirot is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to zephirot Send a message via MSN to zephirot
Streety has always been cool with me, answering my PM almost instantly etc etc, so I don't understand where you're all coming from.
But eh I'm the PWA around here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by unixmad
Can you just shut up ?
MAGA
MFGA
MEGA
Old 03-18-2010, 11:27 PM
Extrinsical Anomaly
Current Status of thread
Players of UN: Mixed feelings but mostly pissed
Non Players: Mixed as well but mostly sad

Conclusion: People have made their say of the matter and the thread is pretty much done.

Old 03-19-2010, 12:19 AM
ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ...ᶘ ಠᴥಠᶅ❤...ℳℴℯ
Clockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fulg0reSama View Post
Current Status of thread
Players of UN: Mixed feelings but mostly pissed
Non Players: Mixed as well but mostly sad

Conclusion: People have made their say of the matter and the thread is pretty much done.
Why do you keep trying to end the thread? If you have a problem with it, just ignore it and look at other threads.
Old 03-19-2010, 12:21 AM
Bert
snoop413 can only hope to improve
Quote:
Are you aware that you are probably one of the very few people to think that about Spryte? I am friends with her and even I am not blind to the fact that she didn't respond to the PMs of players in a timely manner. The facts are the facts.
and who is giving you these facts? i'm not trying to argue that spryte was a good manager, in fact she's probably one of the worst. but every time i had a question, or if i needed rights she would respond pretty quickly and either give them to me or just do what i needed for me. player wise, i have no idea. but i have noticed streety idles on rc a lot, and i have seen in masses people saying he ignores their pm's. so if you say spryte is bad with the players for ignoring pm's then how is streety any better when he does it too?