Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Unholy Nation Main Forum > Unholy Nation News
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-14-2012, 06:59 PM
married to Okilian
Okilian will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Okilian
Graalopoly and UN Battalion

We have recently released two new things on UN.

One of those is Graalopoly, or the Graal version of Monopoly. It will be located in the events center where checkers and reversi are. Shout outs go to Ph8 and his group for making a great game.

Another release is UN Battalion. This game combines elements of Magic the Gathering and Yugioh and gives it a unique flare. It is located in the southern part of Bane's Island. You can buy starter packs and booster packs for ep. Bane has stated that he will continue to provide some more cards, so feel free to customize your own deck and play one another in matches!

If you would like, check them out.

Thanks!
Old 03-14-2012, 08:46 PM
Delterian Hybrid
Emera is a jewel in the roughEmera is a jewel in the rough
Sounds saucy! I'm going to check it out :P
Old 03-14-2012, 11:15 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
cant improve the game? no problem, add games within ur game so u can play games while u play a game
Old 03-15-2012, 02:18 AM
Jazz teh Awesome
oo_jazz_oo is a jewel in the roughoo_jazz_oo is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to oo_jazz_oo
Screenshots?

Old 03-15-2012, 06:07 PM
the KattMan
MattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to MattKan
The Graalopoly works but it is, tbh, very low quality and not fun to play.

Tips for improvement:
  • Get better images for the spaces and cards - not just whatever whoever happened to scrawl in paint.
  • If the space on the board says "Ghetto Burger" then the card shouldn't read "Ghettoburger" or vice versa.
  • Gralat amounts should be displayed as part of the HUD, not in a GUI that's in the way so you're forced to minimize it.
Old 03-15-2012, 09:41 PM
Extrinsical Anomaly
Fulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crono View Post
cant improve the game? no problem, add games within ur game so u can play games while u play a game
Heh, Déjà vu.

Careful, thoughts and opinions here scare people.
Old 03-15-2012, 10:02 PM
Unholy Nation
Starfire2001 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattKan View Post

Tips for improvement:
  • Get better images for the spaces and cards - not just whatever whoever happened to scrawl in paint.
  • If the space on the board says "Ghetto Burger" then the card shouldn't read "Ghettoburger" or vice versa.
  • Gralat amounts should be displayed as part of the HUD, not in a GUI that's in the way so you're forced to minimize it.
I know you like to hate on UN and stuff so I'll take with a grain of salt here...

1) The deed cards are pretty much just carbon copies of the deed cards from actual monopoly.
2) Just went through all the deed cards and there is only 1/40 which has this problem and for whatever reason its not the one you gave as an example, will get it fixed.
3) Not a terrible idea, but if you hide the log on the gui it doesn't take up too much space.

In any case, if you like monopoly, you'll like the game. If you don't, you won't. Will try to post some screenshots today.
Old 03-16-2012, 02:00 AM
TooTy is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

I LOVE both of these new additions. Especially Graalopoly. It's been a while since i've actually enjoyed being on Client.

UN Battalion is still slightly buggy here and there but i'm sure Bane will get onto this!

Thanks to Ph8 and Bane for bringing these out and everyone who helped them
Old 03-16-2012, 06:07 AM
Bert
snoop413 can only hope to improve
graalopoly is a lot more fun than both checkers and reversi.

you should make risk next.
Old 03-16-2012, 06:23 AM
David K?
Devil_Lord2 can only hope to improve
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starfire2001 View Post
I know you like to hate on UN and stuff so I'll take with a grain of salt here...

1) The deed cards are pretty much just carbon copies of the deed cards from actual monopoly.
2) Just went through all the deed cards and there is only 1/40 which has this problem and for whatever reason its not the one you gave as an example, will get it fixed.
3) Not a terrible idea, but if you hide the log on the gui it doesn't take up too much space.

In any case, if you like monopoly, you'll like the game. If you don't, you won't. Will try to post some screenshots today.
I must try this :O
Fireenn and I almost got a high score for Tetris, but he logged off, and I guess the game didn't want to save our score. ;o

Digital Media Artist - David K? </3 (UnLoved)
www.davidkrout.com
www.twitch.com/DavidKkz

Old 03-17-2012, 12:52 AM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by neg rep that turned out gray
"Can't create a good server? No problem, bash a thread"- Mind of Crono
Nice logic there. Because I don't want to (difference between can't, shouldn't, and won't - perhaps some elementary education would do you well) make a server I'm apparently not allowed to point out how ridiculous it is to have an entire mini game completely unrelated to Graal within Graal? How did tower defense go for UN?
Old 03-17-2012, 01:51 AM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
u mad crono
Old 03-17-2012, 05:11 AM
the KattMan
MattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattKan View Post

Tips for improvement:
I was trolling when I said this. Play it.

Lol.
Old 03-17-2012, 05:45 AM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
there are still no pictures, its like u don't even care about my happiness
Old 03-17-2012, 05:54 AM
the KattMan