Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > General Forums > Graal Main Forum (English)
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 10-04-2010, 12:24 AM
J.Rollin (killaz)
jkldogg can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to jkldogg Send a message via MSN to jkldogg
Talking playerlist stuff!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigairius View Post
stuff
agree 100%

Quote:
Originally Posted by DustyPorViva View Post
stuff
agree again

Quote:
The theme I'm using is quite nice

If we changed it to look something like this would it help anything?
Any way to get that just for Graal and not my entire computer?

EDIT: The playerlist shouldn't show stuff like "Jail, disconnect, summon, etc" when you right-click someone if you're not staff.

PSN: jkldogg

The best post ever made on the graal forums.
After playing Graal Online for many years, JKL decides to make a forum account. Isn't life funny?

Last edited by jkldogg; 10-04-2010 at 12:28 AM.. Reason: playerlist
Old 10-04-2010, 12:34 AM
The Cat
Tigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkldogg View Post
Any way to get that just for Graal and not my entire computer?
Yes, download the WBA file, navigate to your Graal folder, go to levels > guistyles. Drop the WBA file in there. Navigate back to your Graal folder. Delete FILENAMECACHE.txt. Restart Graal. Press F3. Select it for your theme.

“Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.”
Old 10-04-2010, 12:57 AM
J.Rollin (killaz)
Quote:
Yes, download the WBA file, navigate to your Graal folder, go to levels > guistyles. Drop the WBA file in there. Navigate back to your Graal folder. Delete FILENAMECACHE.txt. Restart Graal. Press F3. Select it for your theme.
thanksss

After playing Graal Online for many years, JKL decides to make a forum account. Isn't life funny?
Old 10-04-2010, 12:59 AM
One More Time
MrOmega is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to MrOmega Send a message via MSN to MrOmega Send a message via Yahoo to MrOmega
Is there anyway to modify what the playerlist looks like via gui script?
Old 10-04-2010, 01:08 AM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrOmega View Post
Is there anyway to modify what the playerlist looks like via gui script?
object.style = "yourtheme.wba";

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkldogg View Post
EDIT: The playerlist shouldn't show stuff like "Jail, disconnect, summon, etc" when you right-click someone if you're not staff.
I bet this is another one of Era's faults.
Old 10-04-2010, 01:11 AM
****in' Allstar
Feonix will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Feonix
When you exit out of Graal, you don't have the option of staying in tray-menu.
Old 10-04-2010, 01:12 AM
J.Rollin (killaz)
Graal may not have millions of player, but i've got to say i LOVE how customizable it is.

Old 10-04-2010, 02:21 AM
One More Time
MrOmega is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to MrOmega Send a message via MSN to MrOmega Send a message via Yahoo to MrOmega
Quote:
Originally Posted by fowlplay4 View Post
object.style = "yourtheme.wba";
Old 10-04-2010, 02:25 AM
Will work for food. Maybe
DustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DustyPorViva Send a message via MSN to DustyPorViva
Sup.
Old 10-04-2010, 02:33 AM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Tig & Dusty that does look much better. Minor things here and there but much nicer. Esp Dusty's.

Still wouldnt mind the dividers but thats just nitpicking I suppose. Can I see PM windows?
Old 10-04-2010, 02:38 AM
Will work for food. Maybe
DustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DustyPorViva Send a message via MSN to DustyPorViva
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crono View Post
Tig & Dusty that does look much better. Minor things here and there but much nicer. Esp Dusty's.

Still wouldnt mind the dividers but thats just nitpicking I suppose. Can I see PM windows?
Old 10-04-2010, 02:46 AM
Ignorance has no future
Unkownsoldier is on a distinguished road
Quote:
How do I edit it so that it will work on the beta test for v6? because I can get it to work for the v5, but not the v6 x.x thanks
Old 10-04-2010, 02:56 AM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
yeah dusty that looks a lot better. not sure about the blue buttons but miles ahead of the current themes. with dividers it would just be so perfect, the only thing i would have to complain about would be ingame font which is being looked into.
Old 10-04-2010, 03:04 AM
Eclipse is a jewel in the roughEclipse is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Eclipse
Quote:
Originally Posted by Masa View Post
I do understand, but there has to be some explanation.
Dead serious, I wasn't doing anything other than carrying donuts; no third-party program was involved. I'm kind of at a catch-22, here, because it seems there is no way out of it, other than considering the improbable.

I mean c'mon, I have no reason at all to speed up the "sprinkle donut" process.
Drop logs of the time I picked up the donuts would coincide with the ToRC flag, yes?
That's all I got, man.

Since it did only happen on v6, I figured it was an issue with the client.
If the detector just happened to "slip-up", I guess I'm just up the creek with no paddle.
sales stupid speed detection banned me for 30 days when i used to overclock my computer, so then i had to uninstall that overclock program that never had anyproblems the 4 years prior
Old 10-04-2010, 03:06 AM
Headmaster of Hogwarts
MrDumbledore is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclipse View Post
sales stupid speed detection banned me for 30 days when i used to overclock my computer, so then i had to uninstall that overclock program that never had anyproblems the 4 years prior
So you had a program that sped up Graal but didn't affect other programs? Cool. The speed detection would only detect if it was speeding up Graal. Overclocking doesn't speed up the framerate of general programs unless you're doing it wrong. More about Era's speed hack detection can be found here.

Tags
graal v6