Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > General Forums > Graal Main Forum (English)
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 10-18-2010, 12:54 PM
cyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by MajinDragon View Post
I noticed there was an update, is there a list of changes from the previous beta version?
The changes were posted in the Windows v6 beta test thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan View Post
A new Windows beta version has been released (5.302):
- fixed chat text of shpwcharacter() npcs
- fixed a crash when sleep()ing two times in an event handler function (e.g. on Varia)
- added a new script variable $pref::Graal::cachefilenames so that we can add the option for enabling/disabling the file name cache again (in a few days)
- added some profiler entries (for /clientstats) so that we can easier see what is slowing down people on certain machines
Old 10-21-2010, 08:16 PM
Mace_P2P is on a distinguished road
I don't now if it's just happening to me or not, but on Unholy Nation while using the new beta client, my outfits never look the same to other players as they do to me. Anyone maybe know what it is?
Old 10-24-2010, 12:06 PM
Sander
sandroviet0 is on a distinguished road
in v6 I can't open statistics on zone.
Old 10-24-2010, 01:00 PM
Master of Puppets
xXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to xXziroXx Send a message via MSN to xXziroXx
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandroviet0 View Post
in v6 I can't open statistics on zone.
This is not the bug report thread. You can find those here. Altough in this case you should probably post it on the Zone forum so the staff can fix it (hahahahahahahahahahahahaha).

"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." - Shigeru Miyamoto
Old 10-24-2010, 01:54 PM
Forum Moderator
TSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXziroXx View Post
(hahahahahahahahahahahahaha).
I see what you did there.
· User Agreement · Code of Conduct · Forum Rules ·
· Graal Support · Administrative Contacts ·
Old 10-30-2010, 07:28 AM
Lemmy Koopa (Koopalings)
EclipsedAngel has a spectacular aura about
Ignore being broke is really pissing me off.
New playerlist is total garbage and riddled with bugs.
Old 10-30-2010, 03:24 PM
Script-fu
Skyld has much to be proud ofSkyld has much to be proud ofSkyld has much to be proud ofSkyld has much to be proud ofSkyld has much to be proud ofSkyld has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Skyld
Quote:
Originally Posted by EclipsedAngel View Post
New playerlist is total garbage and riddled with bugs.
Until you post a list of specific bugs and how to reproduce them then there is absolutely nothing we can do to fix them.

The reason we run this open beta is to get bugs found and fixed. Just *****ing about problems doesn't help us at all.
Old 10-30-2010, 04:04 PM
DrakilorP2P is just really niceDrakilorP2P is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyld View Post
A Linux version will follow shortly, and I'll try and get a detailed changelog up at some point.
How long is shortly?
Old 10-30-2010, 04:31 PM
alskdjfhg
alskdjfhg is on a distinguished road
"It seems that the UDP protocol is not working, it might be better to disable UDP in the options"

I never had to do this on V5. Why must I have this stupid option checked to see people on v6...?
Old 10-31-2010, 07:21 AM
Lemmy Koopa (Koopalings)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyld View Post
Until you post a list of specific bugs and how to reproduce them then there is absolutely nothing we can do to fix them.

The reason we run this open beta is to get bugs found and fixed. Just *****ing about problems doesn't help us at all.
I've already just stated ignore doesn't work. If you want more then here:
-internal playerlist option doesn't work
-internal PM windows option doesn't work.
-GIFs do not animate unless you update the window by scrolling it, resizing it, or highlighting it.
-playerlist keeps popping up after disconnections/reconnections even though it's already open
-the messages sometimes appear incorrectly. Sometimes I've seen people's mass message text be in my reply box.
Old 11-08-2010, 10:37 PM
Lemmy Koopa (Koopalings)
I rest my case that the playlist is absolutely horrible. It now randomly does this stupid crap where it keeps spawning over and over, but goes to the left or to the right each time, then it squishes all my other windows to hell and I can't even see or resize them.

Please fix that.

Oh also I had a case where my head kept resetting to head0.png no matter what until I used V5 again.
Old 11-08-2010, 10:45 PM
Banned
12171217 has a spectacular aura about
putbomb/putexplosion should be a legacy function with the old, improper function, so bombs and explosions still work on servers with the old fix.
Old 11-08-2010, 10:47 PM
Zormite
BigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond repute
After a PM, it doesn't automatically make Graal my active window allowing me to move. Instead, I need to click on the game before I can continue to play. This REALLY isn't a big deal, but I've sent and received so many PMs that it confuses me.
Old 11-08-2010, 10:49 PM
Graal Administration
Admins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by EclipsedAngel View Post
It now randomly does this stupid crap where it keeps spawning over and over,
Do you have the playerlist docking enabled? I remember that such thing can happen when there are several applications trying to dock and some of those application don't behave correctly. If that is the case you should disable the playerlist docking. The old playerlist had the same problem.
Old 11-08-2010, 11:45 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBear3 View Post
After a PM, it doesn't automatically make Graal my active window allowing me to move. Instead, I need to click on the game before I can continue to play. This REALLY isn't a big deal, but I've sent and received so many PMs that it confuses me.
It's a pretty big annoyance imo.

Tags
graal v6