Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > General Forums > Graal Main Forum (English)
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Old 01-25-2007, 12:13 AM
Registered Omega
killerogue is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to killerogue Send a message via MSN to killerogue
Haha, make Stan a mod and we wouldn't have this problem. Also methinks Stefan you should appoint a few more moderators/globals so customers as myself could get support/assistance much faster, because this is getting sort of ridiculous. I've once put in a ticket for a server name change and it didn't get answered for two weeks. That's totally weak man. I understand where you're coming from. Everyone please put thereselves in Stefan's shoes, however Stefan and Unixmad, as well as Darlene the most should be doing the same.

REMEMBER, IF YOU REP ME, LEAVE A NAME!

Quote:
Originally Posted by haunter View Post
Graal admins don't die. They go to hell and regroup.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inverness View Post
Without scripters, your graphics and levels wouldn't do anything but sit there and look pretty.
Old 01-25-2007, 12:14 AM
Administrator
Darlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy0687 View Post
Stefan is TRYING TO TALK TO US PLEASE DO THE SAME THING OR STOP POSTING IN THIS THREAD UNLESS YOU ARE GOING TO ANSWER THE QUESTIONS THAT ARE GIVEN TO YOU WITHOUT SEPERATING US LIKE WE ARE DOGS.

Caps in certain places so I hope my point gets across this time as you have ducked my last Two posts directed at you.

If more people would put in a little more effort like Stefan is now this place might be able to get back into shape one day.

I dont think its too much to ask by anyones standard to be given a straight answer when we ask questions.
I have done this several times already,and so has Unixmad, as I said. It always ends the same, and the same way this thread will end. We read, we explain, we hash it out, then we get bashed because we didn't do what people wants. It is always the same. I'm not going to keep doing it over and over and over.
INFO ABOUT INFRACTIONS.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE NON-GRAAL RELATED FORUM (<<READ THOROUGHLY!)

SUPPORT: http://support.toonslab.com

NOTE: YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN POSTS.
READ>THINK>POST
Old 01-25-2007, 12:15 AM
Gone
zell12 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via ICQ to zell12 Send a message via AIM to zell12 Send a message via MSN to zell12
Quote:
Originally Posted by killerogue View Post
Haha, make Stan a mod and we wouldn't have this problem. Also methinks Stefan you should appoint a few more moderators/globals so customers as myself could get support/assistance much faster, because this is getting sort of ridiculous. I've once put in a ticket for a server name change and it didn't get answered for two weeks. That's totally weak man. I understand where you're coming from. Everyone please put thereselves in Stefan's shoes, however Stefan and Unixmad, as well as Darlene the most should be doing the same.
I'm sure your problem is something only Stefan or Unixmad can fix, since they do not trust anyone else overseas. They also don't want to spend the money (I'm assuming this is the reason) to employ someone else to work at the office with them. Oh well. Don't blame the other staff, they are only messengers.
Old 01-25-2007, 12:17 AM
Registered Omega
Quote:
Originally Posted by zell12 View Post
I'm sure your problem is something only Stefan or Unixmad can fix, since they do not trust anyone else overseas. They also don't want to spend the money (I'm assuming this is the reason) to employ someone else to work at the office with them. Oh well. Don't blame the other staff, they are only messengers.
Was a while back just an example.

Quote:
Quote:
Without scripters, your graphics and levels wouldn't do anything but sit there and look pretty.
Old 01-25-2007, 12:21 AM
Gone
zell12 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via ICQ to zell12 Send a message via AIM to zell12 Send a message via MSN to zell12
Yeah, I figured. I know how you feel though, I have a pending issue on the support center, 3 months over due waiting for a response. I still have unconfirmed PMs sent to Admins that were never viewed and never responded to, even after 4 years.
Old 01-25-2007, 12:25 AM
Old Bee
konidias will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to konidias
Quote:
Wasn't really my point if you got emails or tickets regarding this issue. Koni seems to know everything, that's all.

I'm sure you will be getting quite a few complaints on the Support Center after today, and in your email box.
I never once mentioned anything about people e-mailing him. I said there have been many threads just like this that have been closed that anyone who uses these forums could have seen by now.

Of course I don't know everything, but it's hard not to notice something so obvious.

Put this image in your sig if you support Bomy Island! (g2k1 revision)
play bomberman while you wait!

Old 01-25-2007, 12:27 AM
Registered Omega
Quote:
Yeah, I figured. I know how you feel though, I have a pending issue on the support center, 3 months over due waiting for a response. I still have unconfirmed PMs sent to Admins that were never viewed and never responded to, even after 4 years.
I think this should all be summed up into three simple not quite demands but requests. Just here read this Stefan/Unix/Moonie:

1. Please a little less strict modding and bending rules.
2. Stop treating us like children. We're not all. Some of us are intelligent adult human beings.
3. And just don't be afraid to ask for help or hire help. I know your trust in the community to produce fine globals has failed due to "incidents" but you must listen to your customers and do your best to keep them happy.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 01-25-2007, 12:32 AM
Registered Omega
Sorry for the DP. But I think this thread may make some progress in the global/customer relationship. I like how many globals are online.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 01-25-2007, 12:36 AM
In the real world ogod.
Skrobo2 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darlene159 View Post
I have done this several times already,and so has Unixmad, as I said. It always ends the same, and the same way this thread will end. We read, we explain, we hash it out, then we get bashed because we didn't do what people wants. It is always the same. I'm not going to keep doing it over and over and over.
You're going to get bashed by unhappy people regardless. Accept it and live with it. And most importantly read what is said, consider it, and make adjustments to compensate for it. People aren't happy, so make them happy. Not satisfying the customers leads to a dead community. Do you want that? And in your last reply to me you didn't give any good reason why my thread was deleted. Close it if you don't want it being discussed, but don't hide my opinions and view from the rest of the community.

Quote:
I would rather have dead forums.

Last edited by Skrobo2; 01-25-2007 at 01:01 AM.. Reason: typo
Old 01-25-2007, 12:43 AM
Criminal X
PrinceDark will become famous soon enough
Quote:
We don't make money with letting people harass other people, no matter if they are normal forum members or moderators.
Several individuals here have received an argument provoking personal message from a certain not so friendly mod. Funny thing is, majority of us left initials or full name letting the user know where the neg rep came. I really don't care as much as some others do, but I just wanted to point this out as proof is readily available by the ones who have been attacked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam
Are you so gutless to leave your name in the rep comment? You're cool
Old 01-25-2007, 12:45 AM
Registered Omega
No offense to you Stefan, but you are a stubborn guy man. As well as the other Graal global moderators. HOWEVER, the users/customers of Graal tend to be overly stubborn as well so if two sides continue to be stubborn without compromise we get nowhere.

Broke 1000.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 01-25-2007, 12:47 AM
Administrator
Darlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skrobo2 View Post
You're going to get bashed by unhappy people regardless. Accept it and live with it. And most importantly read what is said, consider it, and make adjustments to compensate for it. People aren't happy, so make them happy. Not satisfying the customers leads to a dead community. Do you want that? And in your last reply to me you didn't give any good reason why my thread was deleted. Close it if you don't want it being discussed, but don't hide what opinions and view from the rest of the community.
I don't mind the bashing or the complaints, but do it via the support center where it is suppose to be done. I read all of it.
You cannot make everyone happy, it is impossible. The only way to even come close is to have no rules at all, and let people do/post what they want. Trust me, I have seen first hand the results of that, and want no part of it. I would rather have dead forums.

Some of you keep bringing up what Sam said via private forum PM about reputation points. He called a couple of people "gutless" for not leaving their names, correct? Number one, this was done in a private PM, not in open forum. Is gutless an offensive word like stupid, *****, *******, ect...? I think I have even been called that a few times in open forum. I don't think anyone has ever been warned for it have they? What exactly is the issue here? I have had worse private PM's then this, and done nothing because it is a private PM.
If it bothered people so much, why do I have no forum PM's in my PM box reporting it?
INFO ABOUT INFRACTIONS.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE NON-GRAAL RELATED FORUM (<<READ THOROUGHLY!)

SUPPORT: http://support.toonslab.com

NOTE: YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN POSTS.
READ>THINK>POST
Old 01-25-2007, 12:49 AM
Criminal X
PrinceDark will become famous soon enough
Quote:
I don't mind the bashing or the complaints, but do it via the support center where it is suppose to be done. I read all of it.
Darlene, the problem is if they do it in the support center, then the individual being complained against has access to their own complaint. So the complaint goes silenced and unnoticed.
People are wanting an individual that is higher up over the mods, but below Stefan, Unix, Ibonic to be able to moderate actions done by moderators.
Old 01-25-2007, 12:49 AM
Registered Omega
Ugh. 5 Simple rules. And Darlene please absorb for a few moments what I posted. But 5 rules will all be needed:

1. No Harassment of Any Type.
2. No Multiple Posting in Succession.

Maybe only 2?

Quote:
Quote:
Old 01-25-2007, 12:53 AM
Registered Omega
Here's better yet a an even simpler idea:

1. Forum Manager.

Lower than Stefan and Unix but can manage the moderators and override their actions. Please you should consider that. It makes enough sense ya kno. And please for god sakes if you do. Don't recycle people who already have global/moderator powers. Find some new blood for christs' sake.

Quote:
Quote:
Closed Thread