Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > General Forums > Graal Main Forum (English)
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 08-09-2007, 01:56 PM
Graal Administration
Admins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud of
Graal Skills Tournament updates

Several things on the Graal Skills server have been updated, especially for tournaments:

- The game window is bigger, we removed the clouds-header
- The tournament announcement PM leads you directly to the tournament list
- When a tournament is added then a blinking link will appear in the Log window for easily joining the tournament
- When inviting a player to a game then it is automatically selecting the best rule for the selected game (Bombermad: 3 Rounds) to make things easier
- You can bet up to 50 gelats in Poker (might be increased later)
- Nicknames are filtered (some special characters being removed) to avoid problems in multiplayer flash games
- Easier navigation with keyboard: 'Space' starts a game, card games automatically select the first button in the start screen, when closing a game then it is automatically focussing the game list

Last edited by Admins; 08-09-2007 at 08:27 PM..
Old 08-10-2007, 01:51 AM
Retired Oldbie
MrAnonymous_P2P is an unknown quantity at this point
Can you make it so when you open a pm it doesnt appear behind the pool table so I dont have to resize it everytime.
Old 08-10-2007, 11:16 AM
Graal Administration
Admins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud of
It cannot display the PM above the pool billiard game, but it could eventually place the PM at a place where you can correctly read it
Old 08-10-2007, 12:05 PM
Master of Puppets
xXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to xXziroXx Send a message via MSN to xXziroXx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan View Post
It cannot display the PM above the pool billiard game, but it could eventually place the PM at a place where you can correctly read it
If I were you, I would make that my top priority since it would only take a few minutes to fix

"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." - Shigeru Miyamoto
Old 08-10-2007, 12:25 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Should have it so observers show up on the playerlist of the game.
Old 08-10-2007, 07:48 PM
ǝɔɐɹq ʎןɹnɔ
Crow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan View Post
Hardcoded PMs using normal Windows might be a solution here...
Old 08-13-2007, 06:32 PM
That one guy...
zokemon is a jewel in the roughzokemon is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via ICQ to zokemon Send a message via AIM to zokemon Send a message via MSN to zokemon Send a message via Yahoo to zokemon
Is it just me or was the times for the Graal tourneys not posted anywhere. I'm pissed I missed both of them (I so would have kicked Stefan's butt at Bombermad ).
Old 08-13-2007, 06:36 PM
¯\(º_o)/¯
Chompy is just really niceChompy is just really niceChompy is just really nice
Send a message via MSN to Chompy
Global PMs were sent to all servers ;o
Old 08-13-2007, 06:38 PM
That one guy...
zokemon is a jewel in the roughzokemon is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via ICQ to zokemon Send a message via AIM to zokemon Send a message via MSN to zokemon Send a message via Yahoo to zokemon
Oh, that's why...