Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > General Forums > Graal Main Forum (English) > Hello and Goodbyes
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-02-2015, 05:58 PM
Banned
scriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticalDragon View Post
does it really matter who started first? The main this we should be focusing on is who released first. And that was iClassic. I figured that's pretty obvious since iClassic is up and Classic PC is hidden. With that being said, I wish all the servers such as Era PC/iera and classic/iclassic could work together to create one common goal. Only if.....
Actually pc released first. It just got taken down later. =p But if your talking about like which one has been public the longest thats iClassic. But better then who was first should be who's is better. I believe Thor's is better quality. Shouldn't players get the best quality they can for the time spent playing?

Oh and also neither classic is the real classic both are just glorified enhanced versions of the server.
Old 03-02-2015, 06:39 PM
Administrator
Darlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamaeru View Post
He only played Graal during that golden time period when Classic (main) was the only server.
This is when I started playing, and I do miss it. Times have changed though.There are a few people left that knows about those days....

Quote:
I wish all the servers such as Era PC/iera and classic/iclassic could work together to create one common goal. Only if.....
That would be wonderful..

I do like the facebook classic, as it brings back memories of a server when a lot of people played. I miss when the PC version was like this.
INFO ABOUT INFRACTIONS.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE NON-GRAAL RELATED FORUM (<<READ THOROUGHLY!)

SUPPORT: http://support.toonslab.com

NOTE: YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN POSTS.
READ>THINK>POST
Old 03-02-2015, 08:05 PM
the KattMan
MattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to MattKan
Quote:
does it really matter who started first? The main this we should be focusing on is who released first. And that was iClassic. I figured that's pretty obvious since iClassic is up and Classic PC is hidden. With that being said, I wish all the servers such as Era PC/iera and classic/iclassic could work together to create one common goal. Only if.....
Has Thor even tried to work with iClassic or is this just pretentious idealism?
On the other hand, free-to-play games, if unbalanced, could result in some consumers paying extremely large amounts of money, and we can certainly not expect to build a good relationship with our consumers in this fashion. In order to have a favorable long-term relationship, we would like to offer free-to-play games that are balanced and reasonable.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unximad
Eurocenter Games remains attached to the values of indies game developer and to the service our playerbase community.
Old 03-02-2015, 08:35 PM
Banned
-Ching is a glorious beacon of light-Ching is a glorious beacon of light-Ching is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to -Ching
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattKan View Post
Has Thor even tried to work with iClassic or is this just pretentious idealism?
The latter.
Old 03-02-2015, 11:40 PM
Sr Marketing Strategist
Elk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant future
Send a message via ICQ to Elk Send a message via AIM to Elk Send a message via MSN to Elk Send a message via Yahoo to Elk
id prefer a classic with quests and things to do, compared to a classic where you just slay bushes, kill pirates, and other stuff that was implemented for weeks just to get the head youd like to wear and in the end having nothing to do aside from making graphics that youll be required to slay 100000 bushes for again

Old 03-03-2015, 08:08 AM
Banned
Cubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant future
iclassic came b4 the internet and computers. iclassic was 1st leader of russia. iclassic founded north america
Old 03-03-2015, 12:07 PM
Administrator
Darlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elk View Post
id prefer a classic with quests and things to do, compared to a classic where you just slay bushes, kill pirates, and other stuff that was implemented for weeks just to get the head youd like to wear and in the end having nothing to do aside from making graphics that youll be required to slay 100000 bushes for again
I agree, that is the one major thing missing from iclassic
INFO ABOUT INFRACTIONS.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE NON-GRAAL RELATED FORUM (<<READ THOROUGHLY!)

SUPPORT: http://support.toonslab.com

NOTE: YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN POSTS.
READ>THINK>POST
Old 03-03-2015, 12:34 PM
G2k1
Kamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud of
Just because iClassic has lots of players doesn't change the fact that it's not a very good game.

Also crono gave me negative rep because he got pwnt in this thread :P
Old 03-06-2015, 01:31 PM
Classic Developer.
TheGodAngelo is just really niceTheGodAngelo is just really nice
Cool beans!
Old 03-06-2015, 01:48 PM
G2k1
Kamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud of
I would just like to add that over here in the states we are currently being hit by winter storm Thor. That is all.
Old 03-06-2015, 02:12 PM
Banned
ffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ffcmike Send a message via MSN to ffcmike
Quote:
I would just like to add that over here in the states we are currently being hit by winter storm Thor. That is all.
Sunshine all week here, highly unusual for March.

Text announcement still to come, all I shall say for now is that I was told this is approved and I was assured it is safe to make such an announcement.
Old 03-06-2015, 03:20 PM
iZone Administrator
Matt is a jewel in the roughMatt is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Simply really. Not I, nor does anyone else I know own or wish to own an iPhone.
Agreed.

The only way the main servers would have the same goal is if it was forced upon.
Old 03-06-2015, 11:35 PM
Global Administration
MysticalDragon is just really niceMysticalDragon is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to MysticalDragon Send a message via MSN to MysticalDragon
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Ching View Post
I would also like to add, its cold up north.

ps who told you that it's approved.
Me , we're still in the process of working out the details. But i'm sure you already new that. But classic pc graal will be moving to a different platform shortly. Again we're still discussing it.
http://support.toonslab.com
[email protected]

Old 03-07-2015, 01:10 PM
Global Administration
MysticalDragon is just really niceMysticalDragon is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to MysticalDragon Send a message via MSN to MysticalDragon
If that's the case he is lying to you.
http://support.toonslab.com
[email protected]

Old 04-03-2015, 08:27 AM
Remonq is just really niceRemonq is just really nice
I like how MD pretends he's in control of the situation