Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Graal Kingdoms > GK Suggestions
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-03-2014, 06:36 PM
I n t e l l i g e n c e
Spiker has a spectacular aura aboutSpiker has a spectacular aura about
Getting players to use useless items. (Maps)

So, I've been thinking about this for awhile now and I really think this would work. I love the idea of giving craft-able items a large list of items that need to be collected because it gives players things to do and makes them work for their items, which in my mind, gives the player something to do, and in turn raises the player count.

Maps are never used, even the Brutals aren't used anymore. Why not put a chest in all the treasure maps that give you items that can not be found anywhere else, and it would force players to go through those maps in order to obtain the items for the craftables. I'm not talking 2 or 3 items, I'm talking 75 - 100 of them. It would give players something to do, and it would allow players to craft gear with decent stats, since they would be worth the time spent collecting items as well as get rid of some basically useless items in the game (Maps) that nobody uses anymore.

Another idea is that the person collects items that can't be traded, but can only be used on your account. You can sell them and display them, but they can not be traded, so it would allow players to work more instead of just purchasing the items to craft the gear.