FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Old 07-03-2005, 03:54 AM
Ex-ed
TeRRi2k is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to TeRRi2k Send a message via AIM to TeRRi2k
Quote:
Originally Posted by Debaglio
Thanks for the input Aki... how about answering my pm's.

I guess Aki used to run everything back in the day.... explains the clan hall on main.... all her elite gear...... of course she had to one up Gryff... but I cant believe Gryff tried to one up Sam.......
Not to sound mean or anything but, that was totally uncalled for. Someone had a question, so even if three people answered it, they were still helping out. Sorry but her input helps more than that comment you gave.

"And it breaks my heart to know the only reason you are here now is a reminder of what I'll never have."

>> LiveJournal
>>Myfreakingspace

I don't play Graal anymore. (Thank god)

Last edited by TeRRi2k; 07-03-2005 at 04:06 AM..
Old 07-03-2005, 11:17 AM
Debaglio is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Debaglio Send a message via AIM to Debaglio Send a message via Yahoo to Debaglio
Aki with it in her mouth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by meishanli
I read through the two posts before and it had some rights that they didn't explain.. so instead of posting the missing ones, I thought it would be easier to just post the whole thing for the readers.

Thanks for your input, Debaglio... how about you get a brain?

Ok here is the reason why I don't answer your ridiculous PMs:

When I log on, I'm usually bombed with messages so it takes me so slowly to reply but then before I do you send me another with a snidy comment how I'm ignoring you. Therefore, if you send me more messages, the more likely I would ignore them.

-Why would I ignore them? Let's see... maybe cause 50% you're asking about an item you're 'wanting to trade for'. The other half, you assume instantly that I'm ignoring you. Get a pet, you lonely lonely boy.

-On top of that, I would never trade you anything that you have scammed for then denying it (but openly admitted it in public?). Get real, she was my friend.

Sorry to go off topic here abit, but this is a reply to the Sir Drow here.
So what I'm saying is, get a grip, quit acting like everyone's under your nose and stop with your asinine behavior.
I AM NOT A DROW get that str8, and how about you post about Zurkiba not belonging to Zormite???

Get a brain... I have several at my laboratory I study.... you get one... then we can wax int about the gyri, and sulci.

Get a pet.... how about gain some age levels. I got 10 years on you missy... maybe thats why you feel beneath my nose. My logic is far more advanced. I am sorry I have to be the father figure in setting people straight with the facts. Ignorance is not bliss.

Here she is.....lol
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMGA0061.JPG
Views:	104
Size:	97.3 KB
ID:	32661  
Old 07-03-2005, 11:30 AM
Ed
MasterNuke is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Debaglio
Stuff
Just shut up already. You already went off topic on the past page.

Anyway... there are a few bugs with some of the rights, but I don't want to mention them here as they can be quite... catastrophic? If any of the kingdom leaders would like to know, PM me in game or on forum.
Old 07-03-2005, 07:26 PM
Ex-ed
TeRRi2k is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to TeRRi2k Send a message via AIM to TeRRi2k
Maybe this topic should get closed if there are no further replies (that are related to the topic) before it turns into some flame post towards Aki for trying to help. -.-

"And it breaks my heart to know the only reason you are here now is a reminder of what I'll never have."

>> LiveJournal
>>Myfreakingspace

I don't play Graal anymore. (Thank god)
Old 07-03-2005, 07:29 PM
Magnificent Bastard
Draenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Draenin Send a message via MSN to Draenin Send a message via Yahoo to Draenin
I'm all for that. This topic has been posted 80 billion times anyway. Just sticky the ranks in information or something, that way it won't be screwed up by folks only concerned with trying to get their way.
Old 07-03-2005, 07:30 PM
Stiff Upper Lip
Zero Hour is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Zero Hour
Holy mother of God. Who do you think you are, Debaglio? If you continue to act this way on the forums it will reflect your access to Graal Online.