Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Graal Kingdoms > GK Suggestions
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 09-13-2006, 03:50 PM
cyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant future
Lightbulb Kingdom Capes

an idea for kingdom capes

1. Pirate Cape (ac+1) (Str+1)
this cape will be black and have a skull and cross bones on it.

2. Forest Cape (ac+1) (Luck+1)
this cape will be green with a Tree on it.

3. Zormite Cape (ac+1) (wis+1)
this cape will be blue with a sea shell on it.

4. Dustari Cape (ac+1) (Con+1)
I dont know what color to put it but it will have the sword on the back.

5. Samurai Cape (ac+1) (Dex+1)
this cape will be red with the Kabuto Helmet on the back.
Old 09-13-2006, 03:55 PM
:pluffy:
Chris is on a distinguished road
Forest gets the shaft.
Old 09-13-2006, 04:01 PM
cyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant future
Im trying to give them stats what will go well with that kingdom based on some of the other kingdom items.
Old 09-13-2006, 04:12 PM
Magnificent Bastard
Draenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Draenin Send a message via MSN to Draenin Send a message via Yahoo to Draenin
Pirate: Str+
Forest: Pow+
Zormite: Wis+
Dustari: Con+
Samurai: Dex+

Either leave the AC off of them or take off the bonuses. Otherwise, it's like having an extra glove on that has a stat bonus on it. It's also noteworthy that the bonuses for Pirates and Dustari are interchangeable, as well as Dustari and Forest, since Dustari has been revered for its mages.
Old 09-13-2006, 04:19 PM
do leave the ac off and change the stats alittle
Old 09-13-2006, 04:27 PM
RED SQUARE CLUB
Damix2 will become famous soon enough
How about they all get the same stats with different graphics?
Old 09-13-2006, 04:29 PM
Magnificent Bastard
Draenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Draenin Send a message via MSN to Draenin Send a message via Yahoo to Draenin
Yeah, I could go for that too. Also, make a damn crafting table for them. (That reminds me, I still need to work on something...)
Old 09-13-2006, 04:39 PM
:pluffy:
Chris is on a distinguished road
For Samurai it should have some figure on the back. Like a Japanese character for Samurai. I dunno.

Dustari should have a fleur-de-lis on it.

CP would be good with the skull and cross bones

Zormite should have either a fish or a trident on the back. Not really sure.

Forest could have a feather or leaf on the back? Not sure either.
Old 09-13-2006, 05:01 PM
superannuated super mod
Sam is a glorious beacon of lightSam is a glorious beacon of lightSam is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyan3
an idea for kingdom capes...
Don't care about stats but gfx. It's not the big deal to add adequate to gear, but to make a good gfx. It's still in progress to add kingdom gear, if every kingdom presents a full one on debug the stats will be added and they will be released. So contact and / or bug you leader to work on it.
Old 09-13-2006, 05:10 PM
Magnificent Bastard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris
For Samurai it should have some figure on the back. Like a Japanese character for Samurai. I dunno.
There are multiple characters for the word Samurai in Hiragana or Katakana, and I dunno about Kanji, but surely you can think of something more original than a word.
Quote:
Dustari should have a fleur-de-lis on it.
Hahaha, uhmn, no. Dustari's main symbol has primarily been a sword or phoenix.
Quote:
CP would be good with the skull and cross bones
I guess so, but it's way overdone sometimes.
Quote:
Zormite should have either a fish or a trident on the back. Not really sure.
Zormites mainly use pikes, but that would look funny on a cape.
Quote:
Forest could have a feather or leaf on the back? Not sure either.
A leaf, but once again, that's simple. It's look neat if it were a giant leaf, or else an interwoven collection of leaves.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam
It's not the big deal to add adequate to gear, but to make a good gfx.
No, the big deal is that whenever people developing for the kingdoms want to get stuff added, there's a big stupid 3-month long debate that happens between the manager and the developer, that usually ends with the spritesheet laying in the test folder for years on end. A lot of people know that there's a handful of people who play kingdoms that can quickly make nice graphics, but if their work never gets uploaded, why bother? This is why I've put off a lot of development lately. I don't want to work if my work isn't even going to be used properly.
Old 09-13-2006, 05:26 PM
Zomg.
4jordan4 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to 4jordan4 Send a message via MSN to 4jordan4
And perhaps make them only craftable to kingdom members in one of the towns on each island? I dont know lol.

Mayor Tiranis Lionheart of Rum Town (Crescent Pirates)
Old 09-13-2006, 05:32 PM
Magnificent Bastard
There's a blank crafting table in Samurai castle right when you walk in on Debug. However, it has yet to be filled. I dunno about the other kingdoms.
Old 09-13-2006, 05:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4jordan4
And perhaps make them only craftable to kingdom members in one of the towns on each island? I dont know lol.

I think the craftable should be in the kingdoms castle.
Old 09-13-2006, 05:36 PM
Global News Team
Gothika is a splendid one to beholdGothika is a splendid one to beholdGothika is a splendid one to beholdGothika is a splendid one to beholdGothika is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam
Don't care about stats but gfx. It's not the big deal to add adequate to gear, but to make a good gfx. It's still in progress to add kingdom gear, if every kingdom presents a full one on debug the stats will be added and they will be released. So contact and / or bug you leader to work on it.
I'll have a word with Alan and ask if will allow me to make the gfx for the Pirate Cape. As soon as my brother Felix told me about this idea I made a tester cape for Cresent Pirates.

Old 09-13-2006, 05:50 PM
Magnificent Bastard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gothika
I'll have a word with Alan and ask if will allow me to make the gfx for the Pirate Cape.
YOu better have Alan run it by Bjorn. Otherwise, it's getting nowhere. Also, whenever you make it, post it in the graphics forum for critque. Otherwise people will be complaining for years.