Go Back   Graal Forums > Development Forums > Tech Support
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 07-11-2006, 01:31 AM
Assimilated Zurkiba
Zurkiba is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Zurkiba
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan
It seems there are people with identical hardware configuration and ids, which is strange. The id check has been changed to take that into account, please check if it's working now.
Resolved, thanks
Old 07-17-2006, 10:38 PM
Duergar
ViperZakuto is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malinko
Man, I'll slap the **** out of you if I ever hear you or anyone else say this again.

The Support Center is damn active, I don't think I've seen a ticket sit in there un-read for more than an hour or so before.
Well Draxx posted his tickets like 2-3 months ago. Stefan told him directly to post a ticket and he would take care of the problem. The only answer he got was from Sam and Bjorn saying, I can't help you assigning this ticket to stefan. Now how does that help.

I know Stefan is a very busy man. But, if he would like to keep active players then he should not tell people he is gonna do domething, and then totally ignore their ticket. If Stefan is too busy to deal with the stuff only he can do... Then hire somone else to do the job for him.

Definately not bjorn, cause he is too "busy" aparently to even do his job.
Old 07-18-2006, 09:45 AM
Graal2001 Administration
contiga is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via ICQ to contiga Send a message via AIM to contiga Send a message via MSN to contiga Send a message via Yahoo to contiga
Quote:
Originally Posted by ViperZakuto
Well Draxx posted his tickets like 2-3 months ago. Stefan told him directly to post a ticket and he would take care of the problem. The only answer he got was from Sam and Bjorn saying, I can't help you assigning this ticket to stefan. Now how does that help.

I know Stefan is a very busy man. But, if he would like to keep active players then he should not tell people he is gonna do domething, and then totally ignore their ticket. If Stefan is too busy to deal with the stuff only he can do... Then hire somone else to do the job for him.

Definately not bjorn, cause he is too "busy" aparently to even do his job.
I agree, to keep good service, he (Stefan) must.. or hire a new person, either everytime he starts his PC, go onto the support center and answer all questions, to keep it a short list to answer, and not 500 pages, which he doesn't want to start with.
Quote:
Originally Posted by unixmad View Post
I am also awake 3AM to help correct problems.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bomy Island RC people
Daniel: HoudiniMan is a bad guy =p
*Bell: rofl. I first read that as houdini is a bad man. like the little kid that wants his mommy to keep her away from that boogie man
Daniel: xD
*Rufus: I wouldn't want my kids around him.