Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Classic Main Forum > Classic News
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-28-2011, 10:43 PM
how's it going eh?
jorollychu is a glorious beacon of lightjorollychu is a glorious beacon of lightjorollychu is a glorious beacon of light
So cute 3 years of Dark Cloud's life rescripted in 5 days.
03-15-2012 05:49 PM Good riddance. All you do is whine. Hopefully when you are gone you'll man up - Supernanny
Old 03-28-2011, 11:00 PM
xAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud of
lol
Old 03-29-2011, 03:46 AM
zenkou
haro41 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to haro41
as of right new, there's no indication of which cards are yours on the board. perhaps a border color change indicating ownership or something.
I liked it so far, keep it up. Also the sounds that play are quite nice.

Zenkou for life
Old 03-29-2011, 03:52 AM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by haro41 View Post
as of right new, there's no indication of which cards are yours on the board. perhaps a border color change indicating ownership or something.
The video shows it displaying at the bottom, unless it's different now.
Old 03-29-2011, 04:10 AM
Banned
ffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ffcmike Send a message via MSN to ffcmike
As Kia has pointed out the card information is displayed at the bottom by hovering the mouse over a card, this works on your turn.
Old 03-29-2011, 04:22 PM
Chaotic
gwFCCtennis is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to gwFCCtennis
Is there a card with an iPhone reference, like if you draw it, you get overwhelmed with "CAN I B ADMIN!1!" and have to skip a turn or something.
Old 03-29-2011, 04:39 PM
Banned
ffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwFCCtennis View Post
Is there a card with an iPhone reference, like if you draw it, you get overwhelmed with "CAN I B ADMIN!1!" and have to skip a turn or something.
There actually isn't supposed to be special capabilities, though it's something we've thought about adding eventually.
Old 03-30-2011, 08:05 PM
TheDae is on a distinguished road
Does this mean i can get my easter egg card back?
Old 03-30-2011, 08:19 PM
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDae View Post
Does this mean i can get my easter egg card back?
Ok, but I'm afraid you'll have to join the line of people waiting for their 100+ GC Tickets to be returned.
Would any pre NPC Server players like their level 3 sword + shield and 12 hearts back?
Old 03-30-2011, 08:49 PM
Extrinsical Anomaly
Fulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by ffcmike View Post
Would any pre NPC Server players like their level 3 sword + shield and 12 hearts back?
Me.

Careful, thoughts and opinions here scare people.
Old 03-30-2011, 09:15 PM
Prince
MysticX2X will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by ffcmike View Post
Ok, but I'm afraid you'll have to join the line of people waiting for their 100+ GC Tickets to be returned.
If that's the case, I dont think Thor card should exist

former acc: mystic2k

RIP Matt (NBK)
Old 03-30-2011, 09:32 PM
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticX2X View Post
If that's the case, I dont think Thor card should exist
Personal cards for the most part weren't won, they were earned by those that contributed significantly to the creation of the game, they aren't going to be given to each individual when card collecting is implemented either.
Old 03-30-2011, 10:10 PM
zenkou
haro41 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to haro41
I would like to be able to go through my cards while my opponent is making his decision. Also mousing over does not seem to work when its not your turn either.

Id like to help with this project if any is needed

Zenkou for life
Old 03-30-2011, 10:44 PM
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by haro41 View Post
I would like to be able to go through my cards while my opponent is making his decision. Also mousing over does not seem to work when its not your turn either.

Id like to help with this project if any is needed
I could possibly script a way to see cards outside of your current group yes.

Hovering the mouse over cards was intentionally made to only work on your turn but I've enabled it for both turns now.

It's possible we could do with some further graphical help in future, but as things are with it released in its game only form and no deck collecting there aren't really any further requirements, atleast until the server is being pushed to go live.
Old 04-01-2011, 03:13 AM
Angel of Nightmares
Nightmareangel has a spectacular aura aboutNightmareangel has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Nightmareangel
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteDragon View Post
Night would be proud.
Truth. Can't say how happy I am to see the card game up and running again. Put a lot of time into that thing. Keep up the good work.

"Boredom is that from which insanity is born."

Former Classic Game Coordinator Adminstrator of Doom