Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Zone
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-08-2007, 09:48 PM
Chalk one up to me!
bahamutstevetff will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to bahamutstevetff Send a message via Yahoo to bahamutstevetff
stupid harrasment rules!

what the hell is the point in punishing ppl for harrasing...it dosent upset anyone and if it does gtfo computer and get a life man...the biggest punishment for a harraser is knowing ur so sad ur gettin stressed at some1 miles away who is prolly just laughing at your ass....its a game where all u can do is talk and fight...there BOUND to be harrasment!
Old 02-08-2007, 09:57 PM
Magnificent Bastard
Draenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Draenin Send a message via MSN to Draenin Send a message via Yahoo to Draenin
Calling harassment in Zone is like wanting to be pitied for being shot in a thousand-man gunfight.
Old 02-08-2007, 10:48 PM
Chalk one up to me!
bahamutstevetff will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to bahamutstevetff Send a message via Yahoo to bahamutstevetff
i dont get you?
Old 02-08-2007, 11:06 PM
The Blackswan
pooper200000 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to pooper200000
Quote:
Originally Posted by bahamutstevetff View Post
what the hell is the point in punishing ppl for harrasing...it dosent upset anyone and if it does gtfo computer and get a life man...the biggest punishment for a harraser is knowing ur so sad ur gettin stressed at some1 miles away who is prolly just laughing at your ass....its a game where all u can do is talk and fight...there BOUND to be harrasment!
and to make graal friendlier to some thats how they try to fix it.

Quote:
i dont get you?
hes saying that just because one person is harrassed it doesn't make a difference because many others have been and now they are trying to rectify their mistake.
Old 02-08-2007, 11:32 PM
Zone Oracle
Huwajux will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Huwajux Send a message via MSN to Huwajux
Quote:
Nevertheless, any abuse of the sort will not be tolerated. The rules were always there, but now some of the "Jealous" types have made it worse for themselves and made the rules harsher.

If you can't play an online game without telling someone where to go every 5 seconds then I find that quite sad.

If you do have any complaints or queries about those rules then contact me via PM and I might consider some of the points you make. Don't make a thread about it please. Closed.

Edit: @Pooper Below, I knew that would happen...

Last edited by Huwajux; 02-12-2007 at 01:33 PM..
Old 02-08-2007, 11:33 PM
The Blackswan
pooper200000 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to pooper200000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huwajux View Post
Nevertheless, any abuse of the sort will not be tolerated. The rules were always there, but now some of the "Jealous" types have made it worse for themselves and made the rules harsher.

If you can't play an online game without telling someone where to go every 5 seconds then I find that quite sad.
I agree. They just need to have a non vague specific form of what harassment is and isn't.