Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > PlayerWorlds Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 04-19-2006, 03:24 PM
Millenium Owner
Omini is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Omini Send a message via MSN to Omini Send a message via Yahoo to Omini
The first one is supposed to be 'sufficient evidence' because his fav. server is "Old DoomsDay" and the website is zomglol.net
Old 04-19-2006, 03:42 PM
A relic of the past
TifaKhan is on a distinguished road
Oh yes Omini everything was fine while an Admin was trying to convince Stefan to give a playerworld i have payed for to him without my permission *rolleyes* Did you seriously expect me to sit back while Doomsday is on the server i own and do nothing while someone tries to take it from me? I'm sure you would do the same for your server now wouldn't you. You would fight tooth and nail to keep something you paid for. Doomsday is there, it has a name, it has an Owner. I will defend myself because it is my right to and i'm sick to death of the insults. You people think you can wish me dead on your forums and then get me to hand over Doomsday to you? This all happened BEFORE i closed it down the second time. Everyone had a good laugh didn't they Omini, yes yes we all wish Tifa is dead hahahaha. Now give us Doomsday. Guess what, no.

Rules are rules, and Hiro is not beneath them. He is the one repeatedly making accounts in order to bash me and provoke arguements and insult me. I have had the same account for how long now?

Lets consider something. This person has made an account with the sole purpose of egging people on to get control of Doomsday. If you do a search you will see numerous posts by him where he openly breaks forum rules, insults Moonie and others. I'm sure Graal doesn't need him. Not here anyway. For someone who made a new account he sure 'appears' to have a lot of words to say about me doesn't he. I'm sure they can figure out if it is him or not. I just gave them a little helping hand or nudge.

At this point i'm still waiting for Malinko's reply and until then i consider this 'debate' over and i would appreciate it very much if you keep the insults to a minimum. Thank you.

Why would i ignore your arguements Cid just because you ignore mine and keep bringing up the same accusations that i have to bring up the same defences for and then you call me a broken record?

As i said i'm waiting for Malinko's reply.

Not that it's any of your business but i have been speaking with someone and hinted about giving them DD. They laughed and refused. One down.

Quote Malinko : Tifa has nothing on me.

*Brushes shoulders off*

I have a plan, WHAT PLAN? No one can know now, but it's a plan...OF SUCCESS.

I have my own plan thank you very much and it doesn't involve an admin taking control of my server. I will choose someone myself.

Thank you and goodnight

You have so much potential in your life, take this chance to enjoy your last few months on Doomsday, but then move on.

I know you're attached to Graal, but this latest thing should be too much even for you. As a past owner of Doomsday, I believe I express the wishes of everyone who has ever owned Doomsday in saying what I have said.

By the way, you should be Knighted for services to Doomsday. You've done more than the rest of us Owners ever did.

Baraka Khan
Old 04-19-2006, 04:51 PM
I Fight Bears
CidNight1142 is on a distinguished road
No one is insulting you. I certainly have not been insulting you. And as I said before I never ever wished death on you or anything silly like that. Go back and ready my post.

Quote:
I have my own plan thank you very much and it doesn't involve an admin taking control of my server. I will choose someone myself.
However, if you are willing to support DD and pick an admin yourself, I'm sure everyone would be fine with that. Hey look at that, no ones power hungry. Maybe we really do just care about the server we loved and its not all a plot to diss you in front of the community?
A poet never takes notes. You never take notes in a love affair.
Robert Frost
Old 04-19-2006, 06:22 PM
BahamutZeroX is on a distinguished road
Sry to repeat myself, but I believe this whole thread was about people thinking Tifa was closing it down for good. Tifa stated a couple months ago that DD was NEVER going to go up simply because Hiro was denied being Manager, which was utter bull****.

YET she just said 2-3 times already that she would still consider people for managing it, which is decieving She either blew off some steam or is flip flopping, but despite what she thought 2 months ago, she is still leaving the door open. If she would still be thinking the way she had 2 months ago, then I'd be a different story, but it's not anymore, so why continue to go through all of this legal/illegal bull**** that will end up nowhere when there's a legitimate way?
Old 04-19-2006, 10:38 PM
dot dot dot
Blitz_Hunter is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Blitz_Hunter
So.. why can't it come back, I mean **** its not like its a piece of gold or something. Its a damn server which in all is a game. Let some one else take over and be done with it, geez. I don't get it.
Old 04-20-2006, 05:12 AM
Playerworld Administrator
HoudiniMan is on a distinguished road
If the world is online it cannot be revived by somebody else.

At the very least you will need to wait for the world to expire, they rented the server for that ammount of time and the content belongs to them. Without Tifa's consent you can not use it.

Old 04-20-2006, 05:14 AM
I Fight Bears
She bought if for like 5 years, didn't she? Lol, either way, if Tifa would like to pick a manager and then support that individual, I'm all for it.
Robert Frost
Old 04-20-2006, 06:15 AM
BahamutZeroX is on a distinguished road
This was the plan the entire time, people just have to let go of Hiro's attempt and try to figure something else out with somebody else cause frankly, it's over with him Not to sound cold, but it's just how it is. He did a really good job, but she simply doesn't want him as Manager, especially after all this mess.

Last edited by BahamutZeroX; 04-20-2006 at 07:50 AM..
Old 04-20-2006, 12:14 PM
A relic of the past
Dude i was writing up this huge reply after i got home to cover what i missed.
Now is not a good time though, sorry.

Let me just leave you with this:

http://forums.graalonline.com/forums...light=doomsday

Quote zell12: I love to see some people have not lost all intrest in Mithica. I would of kept it open, however with the bs about buying servers, and the 10 thousand manager changes, I felt I'd rather let it retire as a great server, then die as a crap one.

Thats what i've always said *shrugs*

Depressed, be back later.

Family stuff.

You have so much potential in your life, take this chance to enjoy your last few months on Doomsday, but then move on.

I know you're attached to Graal, but this latest thing should be too much even for you. As a past owner of Doomsday, I believe I express the wishes of everyone who has ever owned Doomsday in saying what I have said.

By the way, you should be Knighted for services to Doomsday. You've done more than the rest of us Owners ever did.

Baraka Khan
Old 04-20-2006, 01:15 PM
Millenium Owner
Send a message via AIM to Omini Send a message via MSN to Omini Send a message via Yahoo to Omini
I'm not wishing for you to be dead and I'm not wishing for you to hand over DoomsDay. I'm 'wishing' for you to stop picking a fight with Hiro.
Old 04-20-2006, 01:22 PM
Banned
Thallen is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via ICQ to Thallen Send a message via AIM to Thallen Send a message via MSN to Thallen Send a message via Yahoo to Thallen
You guys should stop arguing with Tifa, she seems like she's proven her point enough.
Old 04-20-2006, 01:39 PM
A relic of the past
Quote:
Originally Posted by Omini
I'm not wishing for you to be dead and I'm not wishing for you to hand over DoomsDay. I'm 'wishing' for you to stop picking a fight with Hiro.
Ahem, then how about you tell Hiro to stop making repeated accounts for the sole purpose of logging on here to insult/bash/verbally attack me?

*mumble* I'm not in the mood for this.

Baraka Khan
Old 04-20-2006, 01:58 PM
Millenium Owner
Quote:
Originally Posted by TifaKhan
Ahem, then how about you tell Hiro to stop making repeated accounts for the sole purpose of logging on here to insult/bash/verbally attack me?

*mumble* I'm not in the mood for this.
I'll pass the message on, but provoking an argument isn't going to help things.

If you're not in the mood for this, then why not go relax and ease your mind?
Old 04-20-2006, 03:44 PM
:pluffy:
Chris is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thallen
You guys should stop arguing with Tifa, she seems like she's proven her point enough.
I hope she doesn't sue.
Old 04-20-2006, 04:12 PM
I Fight Bears
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thallen
No one. Is arguing. With Tifa. We've obviously left it up to her.
The only thing I wanna point out is in that thread, the one where the person spoke of Mithica. Did you notice how many people spoke of wanting to see Doomsday revived? Lots. Including Moonie and many others.
Robert Frost