Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > PlayerWorlds Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 04-18-2006, 03:18 PM
A relic of the past
TifaKhan is on a distinguished road
You Hiro to suffer from broken record syndrome. You keep coming up with the same baseless arguements and lies. I logged on RC more than 2 times, i live in Australia and i was on at different times than you if you can comprehend that.
Not one of the things that i brought up have you an answer for except to say that all these people will PROBABLY PLAY. Play not work, and probably are a bit BUTS. That is no certainty now is it.
Consult Davio again, he can't stand you, and he won't even talk to you and i know for a fact your lying about him because for the record he doesn't call me Tifa, never has and never will. Yet you constantly say Davio said 'Tifa' this or 'Tifa' that. Ask him and message me his response.
You know my email Hiro, you sent me enough insulting emails remember?
For the record, where were all those people when i actually closed it down?
Doomsday was dead. I had no choice.
Lay off about Dusty before i start thinking its harrassment. I was in love with Davio when i closed Doomsday down. Yes Dusty is all for it now like he said on your forums because he knows what you put me through. He saw all the posts remember? Remember the post "I wish Tifa was dead?" Very encouraging to read that wasn't it. Did you expect the person who loves me to say sure give them DD back when they wish you dead?
Just back off Hiro, i've sent several messages and i won't stop until it's over. I paid for a server, put DD on it and i will only give it to someone i trust which sure isn't you.
I still have the link to your lovely site where you have that disgusting stuff you posted about me and what you said about Graal, care me to show it?

You have so much potential in your life, take this chance to enjoy your last few months on Doomsday, but then move on.

I know you're attached to Graal, but this latest thing should be too much even for you. As a past owner of Doomsday, I believe I express the wishes of everyone who has ever owned Doomsday in saying what I have said.

By the way, you should be Knighted for services to Doomsday. You've done more than the rest of us Owners ever did.

Baraka Khan
Old 04-18-2006, 05:35 PM
I Fight Bears
CidNight1142 is on a distinguished road
*sigh* And so it comes.

DD was my favorite server, ever. I gave up a huge chunk of my life for that server. I felt like I was an absolutely integral part of the life and times of that server. Because I had to go to college and I retired from Graal only a couple of months before DD went downhill, I am worthless. You really don't know how much that hurts me Tifa. I didn't know that Unix was going to release the private server system only 2 months after I quit graal. I didn't know that half of the staff would disappear. I retired, you hired a new co-manager. At the time it seemed like nothing, we had able admins who could take my place and do a great job. And we both assumed that's what would happen. There was no bad blood at the time, so please stop using me as your grand sample of everyone jumping ship in your time of need. That wasn't me. If I was there a month longer and I was able to see the tide turn, I would have stayed. I would have stayed until the end. I would have fought for the server until you had to kick me off RC to shut it down. I would have been there to help. If I could go back in time and do it all over I would. That is why I fight for DD now, as repentance for leaving just a month too soon. I was willing to put the time in to Doomsday, I was willing to do whatever it took to get it going. I know there were many others who would have been there to help to.

I don't know Lucy, do whatever you think is right. It's your decision.
A poet never takes notes. You never take notes in a love affair.
Robert Frost
Old 04-18-2006, 07:10 PM
Unholy Nation
Malinko is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Malinko
Tifa contacted me.
Old 04-18-2006, 09:41 PM
Gambet is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by TifaKhan
I didn't fire all those people <3 You like stirring up trouble don't you Hiro Even Gambit says he wasn't fired and you go out of your way to say he was, shouldn't he know? You really need to get over things!

Thanks, Tifferz :P

Yes, I find it amusing when people try to point the finger and tell me where I've been fired from. Heck, I remember talking to Tifa a few weeks/months after DD was closed, and we spoke as friends. I was never fired from Doomsday, the server just died out, because as I had stated and Tifa just stated, people start losing interest, and Tifa was out of options. I did not know that Tifa had offered the position to other people, so that is new to me, but that just proves the point that Tifa did not selfishly take down DD.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorganite
You were fired when she re-put up the server. I was there when she removed you, and that was after you put that stupid timer on the train station, and abused a buncha **** she gave you.
I may be known for many things, but none of those things is being corrupt. And that "stupid timer" in the train station was requested and approved by higher administration, because players were using the train station to idle on player so that they can accumulate hours and not worry about being disconnected for not moving. Maybe you should learn some facts before you speak out of your backside.

Quote:
As for the whole "Team without Tifa isn't a team" this shows me that you are in the same boat as Tifa, where she believes a Doomsday without her isn't Doomsday at all. this is false - all projects to get the server back up have not been seen through because of Tifa. Because she keeps shutting things down, rather than passing them on. It is ludacris to believe that Doomsday cannot survive without Tifa, and if I am correct, it did so in the pass quite well.
Can Doomsday survive without Tifa? Maybe.

Will it ever be the same without the same old staff? Of course not.

Quote:
As for who I am, I won't say. You don't deserve to know.
Nice excuse for trying to hide your identity so you don't get in trouble.

If you are Hiro, and I were you, then I guess I wouldn't want to show my face on the forums, either.
Old 04-18-2006, 10:44 PM
dot dot dot
Blitz_Hunter is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Blitz_Hunter
Old 04-18-2006, 10:48 PM
I Fight Bears
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitz_Hunter
Yeah. That sounds about right...
Robert Frost
Old 04-19-2006, 12:17 AM
A relic of the past
Quote:
Originally Posted by CidNight1142
*sigh* And so it comes.

DD was my favorite server, ever. I gave up a huge chunk of my life for that server. I felt like I was an absolutely integral part of the life and times of that server. Because I had to go to college and I retired from Graal only a couple of months before DD went downhill, I am worthless. You really don't know how much that hurts me Tifa. I didn't know that Unix was going to release the private server system only 2 months after I quit graal. I didn't know that half of the staff would disappear. I retired, you hired a new co-manager. At the time it seemed like nothing, we had able admins who could take my place and do a great job. And we both assumed that's what would happen. There was no bad blood at the time, so please stop using me as your grand sample of everyone jumping ship in your time of need. That wasn't me. If I was there a month longer and I was able to see the tide turn, I would have stayed. I would have stayed until the end. I would have fought for the server until you had to kick me off RC to shut it down. I would have been there to help. If I could go back in time and do it all over I would. That is why I fight for DD now, as repentance for leaving just a month too soon. I was willing to put the time in to Doomsday, I was willing to do whatever it took to get it going. I know there were many others who would have been there to help to.

I don't know Lucy, do whatever you think is right. It's your decision.
You see, that's exactly it. DD was my favourite server ever to, thats why i gave a huge chunk of my life to. And finally you admit you didn't know half the staff would disappear and jump ship. If you had stayed it could still be there. I'm sorry to use you as an example but that's because you and Hiro are the ones jumping on my case the most.

Malinko i have not contacted you, i have contacted the help desk and messaged Stefan allthough judging from past history i don't expect a reply from him.

Yes i'm 100% sure that is Hiro and i'm wondering if its only because of the fact he brought another account that he is allowed to stay here, because he's had several others banned for his abuse, why is he being allowed to make another?

I would like to know why Stefan is considering breaking the very rules that have been implemented. I went through and read them and it clearly states:

Reviving A Playerworld Project:
Any files uploaded into the file-manager becomes the sole property of Graalonline. When a player works for a playerworld as a 'Staff' member all files given to the manager to upload, or uploaded themselves, becomes property of Graalonline. Temporary usage rights (until shutdown of a playerworld) is given to the playerworld manager while the playerworld is online. This right of usage is terminated when the playerworld is shut down. If someone wants to use any of the files again (i.e.: Playerworld Revive Project) Graal and its representatives must be contacted before they can be uploaded again. To gain usage rights to any Playerworld previously online, the individual must contact Graal's representative and the last active manager(s) to gain permission and usage rights to the files of a shutdown Playerworld.

Guess the rules just don't stand anymore. What is the point of them it doesn't look like they are going to be kept.

This right of usage is terminated when the playerworld is shut down

To gain usage rights to any Playerworld previously online, the individual must contact Graal's representative and the last active manager(s) to gain permission and usage rights to the files of a shutdown Playerworld.

Yes right?

It's not like i am dead even though people on Hiro's forum wished it even before this all happened.

If you wish to contact me Stefan/Malinko my email is [email protected]
Agret knows it, Davio knows it, UP knows it. It's no big secret, it's not hard to get.
If i receive anymore insulting or disgusting emails because of showing my email address i will be sure to notify the appropriate authorities (That goes for Hiro)

You have so much potential in your life, take this chance to enjoy your last few months on Doomsday, but then move on.

I know you're attached to Graal, but this latest thing should be too much even for you. As a past owner of Doomsday, I believe I express the wishes of everyone who has ever owned Doomsday in saying what I have said.

By the way, you should be Knighted for services to Doomsday. You've done more than the rest of us Owners ever did.

Baraka Khan

Last edited by TifaKhan; 04-19-2006 at 12:52 AM..
Old 04-19-2006, 01:10 AM
Grraaaaaw
Tom is on a distinguished road
What tifa is saying is true, and i really dont think its fair if they bypass rules they made for everyone X-x, Seems rather stupid heh
Old 04-19-2006, 01:50 AM
Banned
Zorganite is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom
What tifa is saying is true, and i really dont think its fair if they bypass rules they made for everyone X-x, Seems rather stupid heh
The rule is stupid, and it should be changed. One person should not have the power to close down a server, especially with a community and history behind it.

I'm not reading anymore of Tifa's posts because I already know what they say: "I tried my best and everyone left so I did what I thought was right and Zorg..I mean hiro haha you bypasser omg you are an ******* and stuff and I hate you dont talk to me even though I keep posting crap and lying about what really happens"

So I'm not going to argue anymore, on anyones behalf. If Tifa is following the rules and they can't be changed, then whatever. Go be happy that you ruined our server Tiff, cause I doubt you'll find anyone to manage your server anymore.
Old 04-19-2006, 02:01 AM
Unholy Nation
Malinko is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Malinko
Tifa.

I posed a question to you on the GraalOnline Support Center. I am well aware of the rules and so is Stefan. How about answer my questions there?
Old 04-19-2006, 02:18 AM
I Fight Bears
Quote:
And finally you admit you didn't know half the staff would disappear and jump ship.
I'm not sure what you mean by this. I've always said I didn't know that staff would disappear. And please don't insist that I've wished your death or whatever, because I've never said anything like that. I've always voiced my opinions against your actions concerning this matter, never you. For a very long time I considered you the best friend I had ever made on this pixelated disaster we call Graal. However, simply because I didn't agree with you about the server we made you have disowned me and seem to never want to speak to me again. I really hope that's not how you treat friendship in the real world, a transendental whisp of trust that can be broken by the simplest of disagreements. If you'll ever consider our friendship more than that, then let me talk to you about this issue mind to mind. We'll see if you can convince me it should be shut down, or if I can convince you it shouldn't be.
Oh well, do as you wish.
Robert Frost
Old 04-19-2006, 03:02 AM
BahamutZeroX is on a distinguished road
Quote:
I paid for a server, put DD on it and i will only give it to someone i trust which sure isn't you.
I don't see how the denying of Hiro being Manager has to be this big thing to the point of halting ALL progress and putting DD 6 feet under again. You simply didn't trust him, but gave him the chance to take the spot light anyways. And what happened in return? In your eyes, he didn't succeed and flamed you in return.

Not to take offense, but what did you expect from someone you didn't respect nor trust that much in the first place AND insulted you in the past? Your the Owner, tell him he is not wanted as the Manager of DD; don't drag everyone along with him with this dramatic scene...there was people on those forums who were helping besides him and you basically said "**** you, im out"

Let us do as you just said by giving us the chance to find someone you trust, or at least damned close...doesn't have to be Hiro, (no offense to you bro, we all appreciate your effort for DD) there's tons of time to consider people. You said yourself before that all you wanted to do was spectate without any managing....so even if anything went wrong, you would be there. I don't see the big risk there.

Last edited by BahamutZeroX; 04-19-2006 at 09:22 AM..
Old 04-19-2006, 01:45 PM
A relic of the past
Quote:
The rule is stupid, and it should be changed. One person should not have the power to close down a server, especially with a community and history behind it.

I'm not reading anymore of Tifa's posts because I already know what they say: "I tried my best and everyone left so I did what I thought was right and Zorg..I mean hiro haha you bypasser omg you are an ******* and stuff and I hate you dont talk to me even though I keep posting crap and lying about what really happens"

So I'm not going to argue anymore, on anyones behalf. If Tifa is following the rules and they can't be changed, then whatever. Go be happy that you ruined our server Tiff, cause I doubt you'll find anyone to manage your server anymore.
Mhmm

Looks pretty clear to me to Hiro. Any Admins care to take a look at the similarities in all of these accounts all know to be owned by Hiro aka LogicBot aka Tsu etc?

a) If you are banned, the ban applies to you specifically - not merely your account. If you return to the board with a new account, it is considered evasion of your ban - regardless of how much time has passed since the original banning. If you obtain special permission to post from a high admin, you must make the moderators aware of this by contacting a supermod before you register your account. If you do not, your account may still be banned.

Malinko i have replied now i await your reply.

Baraka Khan
Old 04-19-2006, 03:10 PM
Millenium Owner
Omini is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Omini Send a message via MSN to Omini Send a message via Yahoo to Omini
Tifa ****. It's clear you dislike Hiro, you've made it more than obvious. With the banning evasion thing, it depends on the reason he was banned (and I'll admit, I don't know the reason). However, I believe you're here just to cause arguments. Everything was fine, there were no arguments/debates this hot in reference to DD until you showed up with your "omg no I wont let you etc etc".

I have 2 accounts, this one and SSJ4_Vegetto. SSJ4_Vegetto was globally banned for "Deletion of a Playerworld", and I don't even know what playerworld. That's all cleared up though.

Yes you have a right to defend yourself, but just wise up with the whole "omg it's Hiro, ban him plz because I dislike him so much ". It's getting annoying.
Old 04-19-2006, 03:22 PM
I Fight Bears
It's certainly working as a great tactic to completely ignore our arguments though.

And Tifa, did you forget to put something in there that ties him to Zorganite? Because all those seem to do is tie together the three Hiro accounts that are already banned.
-edit- Ah, the first link was sending me to the second link for some reason. Safari be a funny wench. Then on this note. Perhaps Hiro and Zorganite are friends? I don't know. Either way, you're still evading the points like Omini said.
Robert Frost