Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > PlayerWorlds Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 04-02-2005, 11:19 PM
duhubbard is on a distinguished road
Admin Panel Login Problems

Hi,

This might be a stupid question but I posted to the helpdesk and haven't gotten a response in almost a day and am anxious to get started on my playerworld. Registered and paid for the hosting... got the e-mail with my login and password and the address for the admin panel. I go to put it in and it won't work. I even changed the password from graal.net and it still won't work. I tried downloading the Remote Control from Graal Setup and got that to work but when I login through it,it still doesn't work... am I missing something? Their may be obvious answers out there but I honestly can't find them and have looked.

Thanks,
Old 04-02-2005, 11:40 PM
matt8891 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to matt8891 Send a message via Yahoo to matt8891
Quote:
Originally Posted by duhubbard
Hi,

This might be a stupid question but I posted to the helpdesk and haven't gotten a response in almost a day and am anxious to get started on my playerworld. Registered and paid for the hosting... got the e-mail with my login and password and the address for the admin panel. I go to put it in and it won't work. I even changed the password from graal.net and it still won't work. I tried downloading the Remote Control from Graal Setup and got that to work but when I login through it,it still doesn't work... am I missing something? Their may be obvious answers out there but I honestly can't find them and have looked.

Thanks,

Logon your playerworld admin panel and configure the IP range for the Admin-Playerworld## account.
Old 04-03-2005, 12:20 AM
duhubbard is on a distinguished road
You mean at - http://www.graalonline.com/adminpanel/admin.php right? It doesn't accept my login... and when I put it in the Remote Control it keeps saying bad password despite me resetting it once already and trying the new one. So either i'm being sent a bad password or login?
Old 04-03-2005, 01:34 AM
matt8891 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to matt8891 Send a message via Yahoo to matt8891
Quote:
Originally Posted by duhubbard
You mean at - http://www.graalonline.com/adminpanel/admin.php right? It doesn't accept my login... and when I put it in the Remote Control it keeps saying bad password despite me resetting it once already and trying the new one. So either i'm being sent a bad password or login?
Yes, that may be the case considering it's happened to myself a while back. You need to contact HoundiniMan or Stefan.
Old 04-04-2005, 04:19 PM
Banned
p2p_Sir_Link is an unknown quantity at this point
The admin panel has limited functionality, to it's only practical powers being able to disable the server at points in times. When I paid for mine, it immediatly appeared. All you have to do is go to Playerworld-## in the text box, and log onto the server. As for RC, did you try the original password/new password? You can only get a single password per day.