Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Graal Kingdoms
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-03-2011, 06:48 AM
The Cat
Tigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant future
Preview: Kingdoms iPhone

Hi guys, I've been pretty secretive about this project since it has been started, and I felt that I owe you guys an update since everyone has been waiting so patiently.

I promised that Kingdoms iPhone would bring great things to Graal Kingdoms, and I still maintain what I say. We have a lot more freedom with Kingdoms iPhone because we have completely remade the systems from scratch.

Right now, I will outline some of the things we have done:
- Battle system is done
- Leveling system
- Questing system
- Guilds system
- Party system
- GUI and controls, including hotkeys, etc.
- Spell system
- Item system
- Monsters and NPC intelligence
- Inventory
- Hundreds of levels worth of content
- Much more

We're proud of what we have so far, but we're going to continue working to provide the best quality for when we release the game.

I asked one of my graphics artists, Cloud Rubeus, to get us a nice image showcasing the potential of Kingdoms iPhone - this is a land we will probably be releasing shortly after we release the game.

I will keep you guys updated throughout the major stages of our development. I hope you enjoy this preview.

“Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.”

Last edited by Tigairius; 01-03-2011 at 07:10 AM..
Old 01-03-2011, 06:52 AM
the fake one
cbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to cbk1994
The image looks great, as does all the other stuff I've seen on Kingdoms iPhone. It's nice to see quality being put before quantity on Graal.
Old 01-03-2011, 06:52 AM
Sinkler is a jewel in the roughSinkler is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Sinkler
Absolutely beautiful.

If you need to get in contact with me, please send an e-mail to: [email protected]

"He who knows only his own side of the case knows little of that."

-John Stuart Mill
Old 01-03-2011, 07:17 AM
Zormite
BigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond repute
Awesome. Cannot wait... for the PC version to be updated!

Last edited by BigBear3; 01-03-2011 at 09:35 AM..
Old 01-03-2011, 09:33 AM
the KattMan
MattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to MattKan
Release date?
On the other hand, free-to-play games, if unbalanced, could result in some consumers paying extremely large amounts of money, and we can certainly not expect to build a good relationship with our consumers in this fashion. In order to have a favorable long-term relationship, we would like to offer free-to-play games that are balanced and reasonable.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unximad
Eurocenter Games remains attached to the values of indies game developer and to the service our playerbase community.
Old 01-03-2011, 10:18 AM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigairius View Post
Cloud Rubeus.
Hahaha bringing in some old school I see.
Old 01-03-2011, 10:20 AM
The Cat
Tigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crono View Post
Hahaha bringing in some old school I see.
'Course, gotta bring in my old buddies to get stuff done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattKan View Post
Release date?
Right now, there is no release date. We are hoping for sometime before summer of 2011 though.

Old 01-03-2011, 10:22 AM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Cloud doesn't need an iPhone, he'll power RP his way through PC.

Kingdoms has potential, hope to see it come out nicely.
Old 01-03-2011, 12:28 PM
(⌒▽⌒)
joel34 is on a distinguished road
I guess that's supposed to be a swamp? Looks nice.
Old 01-03-2011, 01:10 PM
AEON Manager
Hatred89 has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Send a message via AIM to Hatred89
As someone who has played Graal Classic for the iPhone I just hope you guys make accounts for the iPhone GK because when switching ipods your account doesn't transfer only the paid app. Also I hope that all the players who have paid for gold will get access to the server via pc because playing on the itouch/iphone for long periods of time can sorta get old.
Also the image looks nice but is it a swamp or fog? =P
Old 01-03-2011, 01:44 PM
|Mêrçy|
LordSquirt is a name known to allLordSquirt is a name known to allLordSquirt is a name known to all
Looks very good! Good job and I'm excited to play when it comes out :]
Old 01-03-2011, 02:38 PM
Ideas on Fire
Soala is a jewel in the roughSoala is a jewel in the rough
Looks absolutely great, this will be a hit for sure.
Old 01-03-2011, 03:47 PM
The Cat
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hatred89 View Post
As someone who has played Graal Classic for the iPhone I just hope you guys make accounts for the iPhone GK because when switching ipods your account doesn't transfer only the paid app.
We've considered doing this and we're still unsure if we want to mess with the headache that is involved with account creation (accounts being sold, accounts being hacked, account restoration, account management, account recovery, etc). However, it might need to be more necessary since we will be heavily economy based, unlike the other two iPhone servers where you can't really trade. Player-to-player trading is already opening up a lot of headaches that we will be dealing with from scams, hackers, etc.

Last edited by Tigairius; 01-03-2011 at 03:58 PM..
Old 01-03-2011, 04:23 PM
Global News Team
Gothika is a splendid one to beholdGothika is a splendid one to beholdGothika is a splendid one to beholdGothika is a splendid one to beholdGothika is a splendid one to behold
It's looking amazing, I can't wait.

Old 01-03-2011, 05:20 PM
GK Manager
Sky is a glorious beacon of lightSky is a glorious beacon of lightSky is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Sky
Sounds good, Tig. Can't wait!

Tags
graal kingdoms, iphone, kingdoms iphone, preview