FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Old 05-09-2005, 12:51 PM
Rat...
Brad has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Brad Send a message via Yahoo to Brad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaimetsu
Cool, me too. Presumably you do not like my reasons? But what makes you think that I like yours?

Hahaha. And you were the one that said: "I've noticed recently as well that when you have nothing to say you the flame the other person"?

Wow. I bet they entertained the masses for hours. It's a miracle that you were there to exercise your unique ability to make houses.

About how much skill did that take? In other words: If you didn't do it, wouldn't somebody else?

Haha! Like hell you did, dude. How would you fix bugs?

Given your record of scamming and power abuse, I don't think it's difficult to guess where those gralats came from.
Just for kicks, find that record of scamming and power abuse. I never had enough power to use that to gain money. Nice try though skipper. And if you want to attack my accomplishments, ah I can hit ya right back. Metris was a waste of time considering no one used it after a week. People were still in my sparring league after a week Kai. +1 for brad!!!!! Fireworks I don't think were ever a big hit. I can never remember myself buying them...ever. Oh, and please let me gather a crowd to give you a round of applause for making a system at the bottom of the screen which would get spammed if you did certain things and do nothing for you but tell you what you picked up. Thanks, now if I get trashed out of my mind and press random buttons I can look at the bottom of the screen to see what I did! Oh, and I can flame Googi because he/she/it is weird. Thats how I roll.

Come on Kai, I expect you to know what you're talking about when arguing. You're unbeatable, aren't you? Come on please comeback with saying what I said is idiotic and completely dropping them. I notice thats what you do when you have nothing to say. Looking forward to arguing more with you, dad!

Brad.
2k14lyf
Forum idiots shall rule once more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by unixmad
Forums without brad will have been sad
Old 05-09-2005, 01:13 PM
Script Monkey
Kaimetsu will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brad
Just for kicks, find that record of scamming and power abuse
You expect me to trawl through thousands of posts and find a few ancient references, just to prove what everybody already knows? No. I'm content to let my statement be evaluated as it is.

Quote:
Metris was a waste of time considering no one used it after a week
I scripted Metris because it was fun. Letting other people use it was secondary.

And, obviously, your estimate is ridiculous. But that goes without saying.

Quote:
Fireworks I don't think were ever a big hit
Indeed? We had a little counter on the shop script that kept track of how many had been sold. In all, the server spent tens of thousands of gralats on them.

I'm honestly not sure why, but that's besides the point. Again, the fireworks were just something I scripted for fun. They weren't originally supposed to go online.

Quote:
please let me gather a crowd to give you a round of applause for making a system at the bottom of the screen
Is it not an improvement over the ridiculous 'setplayerprop #c' method?

Quote:
Come on Kai, I expect you to know what you're talking about when arguing. You're unbeatable, aren't you?
Oh, not at all. But you have two distinct disadvantages here:
1) You're in the wrong, and thus have to convince people to hold unfounded beliefs.
2) You're extremely stupid.

I really don't think you're gonna overcome both of those, but it's still funny to watch.

Quote:
Come on please comeback with saying what I said is idiotic and completely dropping them
Dropping them? I've responded to every point you've made here, kiddo. I've even quoted them all individually so that I'm forced to operate within context and nothing gets left out. You, meanwhile, just quote the entire post and then write some rambling diatribe that bears little relation to the things I've said. If you wanna talk about selective blindness then how about these:

1) You never answered my question about who was manager at the time when I worked on 2K1.
2) You never explained exactly how a technically-inept troglodyte like you would "fix" bugs. Debugging isn't just a hit-it-with-a-club kind of thing. You actually have to know stuff, and that's hardly your specialty.

Last edited by Kaimetsu; 05-09-2005 at 03:05 PM..
Old 05-09-2005, 09:11 PM
Rat...
Well, I had access to debug to GK even when I wasn't a kingdom leader so i must have known how to do something! Oh yeah, I made Stefan's template island for GK. Ahh, darn forgot. Koni was the manager when you worked for 2k1, I'm aware. As was birdbird. Can't put all the blame on him. Look, I don't know why I'm even arguing here. It's not accomplishing anything. You don't want 2k1 to be put in his hands, I do. I just want a revival where things get accomplished and you can't say theres enough being done now because there isn't. And once again you proved my point of calling me extremely stupid. I'm doing something with my life so I can't be too dumb. I don't sit on here arguing with kids 5 years younger than me. Ciao.

Brad.
2k14lyf

Quote:
Old 05-10-2005, 06:18 AM
Script Monkey
Kaimetsu will become famous soon enough
Quote:
I made Stefan's template island for GK
You're aware that 2K1 and GK are different servers, right?

Quote:
Koni was the manager when you worked for 2k1, I'm aware. As was birdbird. Can't put all the blame on him
Konidias never gave me any projects. None at all. If you want to say that you don't like the things I made then you're gonna have to hold him responsible for that too.

Quote:
And once again you proved my point of calling me extremely stupid. I'm doing something with my life so I can't be too dumb
Haha. I called you stupid in addition to countering your points. And what's so wrong with that? You've attacked me at least as much in this thread.

And what exactly are you doing with your life? Please elaborate so we can point and laugh.
Old 05-10-2005, 06:30 AM
Rat...
Point and laugh? I have a pretty nice life outside of the graal forums and I am going to college. Can't be too stupid. And I brought up GK to prove to you I have some talent since you already said I didn't. You have no idea who I am or anything about me. And I'll admit I don't know much about you as well. I do know you're an ******* to everyone on these forums like you're some sort of God. All I am saying is you can't be doing much with your life if you're spending this much time on the forums for a game aimed at children or teenagers.

Brad.
2k14lyf

Quote:
Old 05-10-2005, 06:33 AM
A Serious Epidemic
Googi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Googi
Quote:
All I am saying is you can't be doing much with your life if you're spending this much time on the forums for a game aimed at children or teenagers.
Didn't you say you had "like 3000 total hours"?
Old 05-10-2005, 06:42 AM
Administrator
Darlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud of
Another thread that has turned into nothing but 2 people calling each other names, insulting each other, and trying to outdo each other....you know, no server is going to be helped at all by a thread like this, no one is replying to it about the original reason for the thread to begin with. So once again, we close a thread that is doomed because some people arent interested in helping, just arguing...and no one else is replying
INFO ABOUT INFRACTIONS.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE NON-GRAAL RELATED FORUM (<<READ THOROUGHLY!)

SUPPORT: http://support.toonslab.com

NOTE: YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN POSTS.
READ>THINK>POST
Closed Thread