Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Graal Kingdoms
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Old 12-19-2003, 04:41 AM
Down with GK Corruption
TripleE is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Lance

When I am accused of something that logs can disprove, there is no question at hand.
How is making items your job? Making items for events at certain times is your job. not giving them out to people, when there isnt even an event going on. Let's move to Jagen then if the logs disprove you. Explain where the stuff he gives out comes from? You guys ban james forbeing corrupt, but when 2 admins hold hands and do the same thing, it is acceptable. Wow, I dont see why kingdoms is run by silly players,and not by admins.
Old 12-19-2003, 04:44 AM
disaster is on a distinguished road
response

Read my last reply on page 4....... Because you might realize something.
Old 12-19-2003, 04:47 AM
Down with GK Corruption
Re: response

Quote:
Originally posted by disaster
Read my last reply on page 4....... Because you might realize something.
Searching for your point? I didnt see anything that helps me any. Im sorry.

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Tseng...
He could have asked me: "Why are there stacked brutals floating around?" and I could have responded with "There are stacked brutals because Jagen traded someone ~50 stacked brutals for 50 regular brutals. The person had complained about inventory space. Do I think Jagen should have done it? Nah. But, he did, and there's nothing that can be done about that now.

Weird, after re-reading all that from page 1, I checked my PM's box,and Jagen sent me a PM saying anU had an account bug... now hmm inventory space/account bug/more corruption? That is giving an advantage to a player...other players done gte stacked maps made?
Old 12-19-2003, 04:51 AM
response

Once again, read my last reply on page 4. Maybe Jagen is tell the truth. Just maybe he didn't think he had to tell you about all the player bugs and how he had to fix them. Player Bugs do happen, you have to realize this.
Old 12-19-2003, 04:55 AM
Down with GK Corruption
Re: response

Quote:
Originally posted by disaster
Once again, read my last reply on page 4. Maybe Jagen is tell the truth. Just maybe he didn't think he had to tell you about all the player bugs and how he had to fix them. Player Bugs do happen, you have to realize this.
Stop trying to cover the admins alright. You arent really involved in this, and I already told you, you post just supports Tseng, which is something im not doing right now. And it doesnt help either way. Ido not believe Tseng is a good admin anymore. Im also trying to think why he doesnt help 2k1 anymore. Remeber when he set the countdown for released to 2 weeks?It got to 0 and it still wasnt open ROFL...how many weeks later till it opened?lol yes a very committed manager. So just stop Gladiator, Maybe Tseng will give you some hats or w/e on 2k1, or mayeb some items he will make will be heading your way soon,you never know, do you?
Old 12-19-2003, 04:58 AM
Down with GK Corruption
Well this is my concluding post. For tonight, and forever in this thread. Stefan just sent me a PM, that I just need to be confrencing with him until he figures out whast going on. Good Lucky Tseng
Old 12-19-2003, 05:03 AM
dark overlord
Lance is on a distinguished road
And another corruption allegation, how moorishly predictable.

The 2k1 countdown was ruined because Stefan took a vacation and could not reset all the accounts, and we were counting on that to reopen. Wow. That's really my fault, yaknow?

Regardless - I give you an A for effort. Good luck, indeed.
Old 12-19-2003, 05:14 AM
response

I would like to add that even though it seemed I was on Tseng's side, I wasn't. I was just trying to show you that there is usually reasoning behind peoples actions. You were only determined to destroy Tseng and fire him. You did not look on both sides of the situation, only your side.

You say I am not involved, I say I am. If Tseng does get fired because of the stuff your saying which I think is *bleep*, it would affect the whole server. Tseng does lots of work and if he got fired, things would not get done. Its the truth.

(P.S. - Look at the new 2002 God's thread I posted, it may create new blessings and new choices of Gods other then Ogma, govannon, and bile.)
Old 12-19-2003, 06:27 AM
Gone
zell12 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via ICQ to zell12 Send a message via AIM to zell12 Send a message via MSN to zell12
All I can say is wow. I thought Tseng would of turned out to be another one of those staffers like Jagen, who give out free potions and items to *******s like Brad. But I don't think he is. Mabey his judgement is blurred by the retardness of some of the people on the server too slow enough to realise what they are doing is wrong. But whatever the punishment, for whatever the wrong-doing, it is always right, because the Administrator is god.

Woo, i'm tired, just got home from that LoTR movie, its cool...

Anyway, Tseng, you should just close this with some final words, like mabey a full account of the actions Black sabawhateverhisname is did, and what you did in return? Mabey it will stop this, I don't know.
Old 12-19-2003, 07:39 AM
Banned
Python523 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by zell12
All I can say is wow. I thought Tseng would of turned out to be another one of those staffers like Jagen, who give out free potions and items to *******s like Brad. But I don't think he is. Mabey his judgement is blurred by the retardness of some of the people on the server too slow enough to realise what they are doing is wrong. But whatever the punishment, for whatever the wrong-doing, it is always right, because the Administrator is god.
Oh nos. the guy who asked me for free items is calling me corrupt Quit the harassment Cali, I'm SICK of the bs you're giving me on the forums.
Old 12-19-2003, 07:46 AM
gwtfc***mattrs/gpsof
Splke is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Splke Send a message via Yahoo to Splke
Wowza... thats alot of readding... i wanna goto sleep now

Anywhom, my 2 cents... Black accused Tseng of being corrupt, not "politely" asking or politely asking, simply with a hint of sarcaism, (or repeatedly asking)... But, I dont have any 2 cents really...

Padren = has a hammer now... He's never had one before, I keep track of hammers :O
Zoe / Wren / Ana (Renis friend) = All have hammers as well

Zoe says she got hers from her sister, or daughter. Wren says she got hers from her Daughter. Ana says she got hers from Wren... *boggles* Its kinda, like, a triangle of "I got from"'s.. anywhom, im tired, and am not making much sense...

bai

o, and gladiator... **** and gtfa (shut the **** up and go the **** away)
Quote:
Originally Posted by haunter
No, that would look stupid, shut your stupid face, stupid.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nappa
In the words of the great Argosax

WOOHOO BOOBIES
Old 12-19-2003, 07:59 AM
Gone
zell12 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via ICQ to zell12 Send a message via AIM to zell12 Send a message via MSN to zell12
Silly Jagen, trix are for kids.
Old 12-19-2003, 09:46 AM
Elite Sheep
Satrek2000 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Satrek2000
Re: Re: response

Quote:
Originally posted by TripleE
Weird, after re-reading all that from page 1, I checked my PM's box,and Jagen sent me a PM saying anU had an account bug... now hmm inventory space/account bug/more corruption?
You know what happens when you have a large number of items in your inventory? It glitches, displaying the whole bunch several times, sometimes in a loop, which can be quite annoying. Bags can help, but I see the point in that.

I also see how this thread developed into one where you desperatly try to blame Tseng for whatever you did, because I'm rather inclined to believe him and some others here than your accusations.
Tseng is doing a good job - if that means he has to do things you don't like, you'll have to cope with it.

Quote:
Originally said by Stefan
*Stefan: is it ok when i leave?
*Stefan: i guess unixmad will not hack the cisco config tonight anymore
Old 12-19-2003, 10:53 AM
Registered
--Chris-- will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to --Chris--
Ahoy! I've gotta be a bit brief here, 4:40am and I gotta run ;-;

Triple<what's his face> - Dude I don't blame anyone for questioning your intelligence nor insulting you in relation to it. You deserve to be banned on GK, you constantly + intentionally harrass staff members, ruin events, bluntly ask to be penalised as if you believe you can't be then whine about things using false, unthought information (sometimes justbased on assumptions.)

As for Tseng - I've been a friend of his for quite some time, I doubt there is alot of people on Graal that knows him as well as I do and let me tell you:
He's just about the least corrupt (and least likely to go corrupt) person I know on Graal. He sincerely enjoys helping and is quite capable of efficiently managing all of his current jobs simultaneously. Oh and if he indeed gave away all of those extremely useful items unjustly (which he didn't,) I believe I would have known first hand

Old 12-19-2003, 11:04 AM
Yoshi!
dlang is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to dlang Send a message via MSN to dlang
When I first started reading this thread I thought Tseng is corrupt.

But now, after reading it all, I think that he isn't.
And whoever got banned paid the price.

kay thx bai
there's things inside that scream and shout.
And the pain still hates me, so hold me until it sleeps.

---------------
Closed Thread