Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Graal Kingdoms
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Old 12-19-2003, 03:54 AM
greeno is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to greeno
Black Sabbath... that sound familiar...
Oh hey I think we used to spar in the trade house...

Anyway, I'm going to just watch from now on unless something really makes me wanna post, good luck... err both of you... (I'm neutral on sides right now)
Old 12-19-2003, 03:54 AM
dark overlord
Lance is on a distinguished road
Gladiator: Yes, I do remember that.

If Black Sabbath realized his error in dealing with the problem he perceived, I'd be glad to give him another chance. But, I really don't think he will, though. And, at this point, if he did, I would wonder if he really meant it - especially after all he's said on the forums and in PMs. *sigh*
Old 12-19-2003, 03:55 AM
Down with GK Corruption
TripleE is on a distinguished road
Re: response

Quote:
Originally posted by disaster
Personally, I think, actually, I know Tseng is not corrupt. I have known him before he was ever staff on graal2001. Then when he did Become staff such as Events Team Admin and Manager, he never did a single thing that could be called "being corrupt". Why would he change from being an awesome staff member to a corrupt person who bans people he does not like? If he did ban you, you most likely deserve. I'm sorry, but it is true.
if you dont remember...I worked with you all on Graal 2001 for a very long time! I know what Tseng used to be like. He changed when he started banning players, and adding things to his account. He has given his friends things, and he has given me gold keys before.
Old 12-19-2003, 04:02 AM
Down with GK Corruption
Quote:
Originally posted by Lance
Gladiator: Yes, I do remember that.

If Black Sabbath realized his error in dealing with the problem he perceived, I'd be glad to give him another chance. But, I really don't think he will, though. And, at this point, if he did, I would wonder if he really meant it - especially after all he's said on the forums and in PMs. *sigh*
I believe I purposed an agreement. And it would be the same for anyone who you banned,though they might not voice it like I did. I did appologize, and I promised you Id remove all the "harmful to you" stuff. Wait wheres that bad sig tseng? I was kind and removed it! You dont give second chances, if you did, would I still be typing right now? No, Id be playing.
Old 12-19-2003, 04:02 AM
dark overlord
Re: Re: response

Quote:
Originally posted by TripleE

if you dont remember...I worked with you all on Graal 2001 for a very long time! I know what Tseng used to be like. He changed when he started banning players, and adding things to his account. He has given his friends things, and he has given me gold keys before.
You worked there for a while, but did almost nothing.

What have I "added to my account" other than the changed graphic shield?

What have I "given to my friends"?

And, I gave you those gold keys to reverse a bug which affected your account. See, this is where intelligence comes into play - If you had some, you would remember more than what suits you.
Old 12-19-2003, 04:04 AM
dark overlord
Quote:

I believe I purposed an agreement. And it would be the same for anyone who you banned,though they might not voice it like I did. I did appologize, and I promised you Id remove all the "harmful to you" stuff. Wait wheres that bad sig tseng? I was kind and removed it! You dont give second chances, if you did, would I still be typing right now? No, Id be playing.
I appreciate you acquiescing to follow the rules and removing your offensive signature.

But, you don't believe you've done anything wrong, though - herein lies the problem. You don't get a second chance if you don't deserve it, and a prerequisite for getting one is acknowledging that you did something wrong. Spreading rumors of corruption and harrassing me are two no-nos.
Old 12-19-2003, 04:08 AM
Down with GK Corruption
Re: Re: Re: response

Quote:

You worked there for a while, but did almost nothing.

What have I "added to my account" other than the changed graphic shield?

What have I "given to my friends"?

And, I gave you those gold keys to reverse a bug which affected your account. See, this is where intelligence comes into play - If you had some, you would remember more than what suits you.
There you go again, harassing em about my intelligence level, just because you dont think it is up to yours Explain the Brutals, everyone says you and Jagen give them, explain how Padren,Wren,and Zoe appear with items, when they WERENT EVENTED OFF!We talked about this in the PM's which you just replied with dumb stuff like calling me a twit or w/e.... I still have no idea why the other admins are not reading this...you are corrupt, I have no commited any violation of the graal online user agreement, or code of conduct. You still do not have any proff to show me of my actions, and I still ahve no idea what mass messages jagen is talking about, and I still wanna see PM history of me harassing you.

lol and about em doing nothing, I asked you almsot every week...anything cant help with, anything you want redone?You know imnot jsut sfx I can do everything...you alwasy said...nah nothing at the moment...or something like that...then you asked for some monster sounds...bush,rock monsters? correct? ever finsih thoughs?well i had uploaded the sounds...any thanks or anything for them? no, so i said. screw this place, im done. none of my work was thanks,or appriciated. I helped Krakken, Cheetos with some things. You underestimated my work.
Old 12-19-2003, 04:10 AM
disaster is on a distinguished road
response

I would like for you to answer me something. Do you honestly think that EVERYBODY who plays Graal Kingdoms is power hungry and will only do things that benfit themselves? Because if you do, your sadly mistaken.

In fact, right now, I am helping a player build 3 houses. You may remember him as Setez on graal2001. His name now is Ashtin. I offered to help him because honestly, I was bored and I like making new friends. I did not ask for anything in return, not even one of the houses I am helping to build. As of now, I have gave 450 boards, 88 stone, and 180 nails.

Most of the powerful players probably say, "Why do this if you get nothing?". I will just simply respond, "Because I like to and this server isn't just about becoming as powerful as you can".

If Tseng wants to give out items that he got himself to players, don't say, "Oh man, hes giving out expensive items, he must be corrupt". Instead say, "Thank you" because maybe he just is giving it to you from his own inventory and not from his RC.
Old 12-19-2003, 04:20 AM
Down with GK Corruption
Re: response

Quote:
Originally posted by disaster
I would like for you to answer me something. Do you honestly think that EVERYBODY who plays Graal Kingdoms is power hungry and will only do things that benfit themselves? Because if you do, your sadly mistaken.

In fact, right now, I am helping a player build 3 houses. You may remember him as Setez on graal2001. His name now is Ashtin. I offered to help him because honestly, I was bored and I like making new friends. I did not ask for anything in return, not even one of the houses I am helping to build. As of now, I have gave 450 boards, 88 stone, and 180 nails.

Most of the powerful players probably say, "Why do this if you get nothing?". I will just simply respond, "Because I like to and this server isn't just about becoming as powerful as you can".

If Tseng wants to give out items that he got himself to players, don't say, "Oh man, hes giving out expensive items, he must be corrupt". Instead say, "Thank you" because maybe he just is giving it to you from his own inventory and not from his RC.
No he wasnt adding them to his inventory, I asked him where he got them, he said he was adding them to his account. I just want an admin to read those logs before they destory them, and I am greatly ashamed at Jagen right now, I just uncoverd something that I cannot share. But Tseng, I do think I deserve another chance, and you not coorperating with anything I ask wont make things better. And Gladiator, you cant take Tseng's side because he has changed, I have no idea what happened between me and him,but ever since I defended some friends who got banned,he has changed on me,and now he took it to far and banned me.
Old 12-19-2003, 04:29 AM
dark overlord
Re: Re: Re: Re: response

Quote:

There you go again, harassing em about my intelligence level, just because you dont think it is up to yours
This one's simple - it isn't.

Quote:
Explain the Brutals, everyone says you and Jagen give them,
Jagen traded anU 50 stacked brutals for 50 regular brutals. I've said it before. I have made ~10 brutals in my LIFE, the logs can be checked for this one. Get one of your 'buddies who checked logs to verify that i was creating items (sidenote: bviously I make items, it's my job) to look through it to prove that.

Quote:
explain how Padren,Wren,and Zoe appear with items, when they WERENT EVENTED OFF!
-What items?

Quote:
We talked about this in the PM's which you just replied with dumb stuff like calling me a twit or w/e
You were acting like one.

Quote:
.... I still have no idea why the other admins are not reading this...
Me neither. You should have been forum-banned several hours ago.

Quote:
you are corrupt,
I am not.

Quote:
I have no commited any violation of the graal online user agreement, or code of conduct.
Read the subsection on harassment, please.

Quote:
You still do not have any proff to show me of my actions, and I still ahve no idea what mass messages jagen is talking about, and I still wanna see PM history of me harassing you.
Here's one: "Corruption is dirty, you bastard." Want me to find others? Like the one where you asked me to read your profile, and when you told me that I was going to be fired soon?
Old 12-19-2003, 04:31 AM
Assimilated Zurkiba
Zurkiba is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Zurkiba
Here is the deal...

The players can lie about what they did... but so can the administration.
Old 12-19-2003, 04:36 AM
Banned
protagonist is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to protagonist Send a message via MSN to protagonist
Just ignore stupid people. That solves everything. If they get too stupid to stay on Graal, ban them.
Old 12-19-2003, 04:37 AM
disaster is on a distinguished road
response

Your right, Tseng did change but not in the way that you think. He has grown more mature and responsible. For somebody to get the staff positions he has, you have to be.

He has done great things for the servers he has worked. And the fact of the matter is, you do not know what Tseng has been doing or why he has been doing it because your not him. Who knows, maybe he is the most corrupt staff in the world, which I dont believe he is, you still don't know anything.

I believe there is reasoning behind whatever he has done. If you don't believe this, you should find and submit real evidence stating otherwise. However, if you can't find anything that proves Tseng has been corrupt all this time, maybe, just maybe, your wrong. Has that thought ever occured to you? Because if it hasn't, you won't win this fight.

If you have realized you are wrong and wont admit it because you don't want to say your wrong and sorry, then I feel bad for you. You can't win everything and by admitting your wrong and you honestly mean that, Tseng will most likely show respect towards you and unban you. You never know, eventually, you two could become friends again.

(P.S. - look! its Zurkiba!!!)
Old 12-19-2003, 04:37 AM
dark overlord
Quote:
Originally posted by Zurkiba
Here is the deal...

The players can lie about what they did... but so can the administration.
When I am accused of something that logs can disprove, there is no question at hand.
Old 12-19-2003, 04:39 AM
Down with GK Corruption
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: response

Quote:

Read the subsection on harassment, please.

Here's one: "Corruption is dirty, you bastard." Want me to find others? Like the one where you asked me to read your profile, and when you told me that I was going to be fired soon?
Im talking about in game not on these forums gosh damnit. Why should I have been banned several hours ago? I removed the offensive content from my profile, be happy it's gone, you seemed pretty upset when it was in there. I said I wanted you fired soon, you are corrupt, I did say Corruption is dirty...IT IS, and I did call you a bastard, I was RP'ing? lol Youve cursed at players before, dont act like it's something bad, but if you want to have me banned for calling you a bastard heh, I dunno what to say.
Closed Thread