Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Graal V6 forums > Your opinion
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-13-2011, 11:01 PM
WaDaFack is an unknown quantity at this point
Lightbulb Preparing for what's to come & equality?

When V5 came out; unixmad, the so called Graal Accountant issued a new payment method via gelats. Newcomers must shell out 300 Gelats to access both Gold and Classic servers, you can't buy just gold servers or just classic servers, you are obligated to purchase both.
Now my question is, why don't you itemize all the servers under one list? It's not like they are paying extra to play on gold servers, or anything.

I mean, if you are FORCED to purchase both at the same time, their isn't really a difference between classic and gold, you know what I mean?

On the other hand, as a lifetime classic player, why should we be paying the same amount as a newcomer if we are only given access to gold where as newcomers are admitted to classic and gold.
"Gives full access to Zone, Kingdoms, classic and under construction playerworlds" Graal Shop, Gold Subscription.
Why should I be paying for Classic again knowing I already have lifetime classic?

Opinions?

Old 03-13-2011, 11:03 PM
the fake one
cbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to cbk1994
If they put every server under one list chances are our "lifetime classic" won't give us access to any servers.
Old 03-13-2011, 11:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbk1994 View Post
If they put every server under one list chances are our "lifetime classic" won't give us access to any servers.
Let lifetime classic players play on Gold servers for free people would buy more gelats to buy the items the server has to offer in the gelat shop. Especially on Zone, practically every possible gun is in the gelat shop.

I mean after paying 300gelats on Gold, I don't really have the urge to spend another 1000gelats to buy guns, etc. Whereas if I got direct access to the server, I might consider spending a few gelats here and there.

Old 03-13-2011, 11:22 PM
Mr. Blu
Shards-Of-Fate will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Shards-Of-Fate Send a message via MSN to Shards-Of-Fate Send a message via Yahoo to Shards-Of-Fate
I would have moved UN, Zodiac, and Era to the gold list a couple years ago. If he wanted to make money off Gold Accounts that is.

Weee!~
Old 03-14-2011, 12:01 AM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaDaFack View Post
Let lifetime classic players play on Gold servers for free
Every time you post a new thread, I am baffled at how you manage to come up with more lousy ideas.

Whatever you do, don't get into marketing.
Old 03-14-2011, 12:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kia345 View Post
Every time you post a new thread, I am baffled at how you manage to come up with more lousy ideas.

Whatever you do, don't get into marketing.
Trying to keep this forum somewhat alive. I don't see you coming up with any ideas.
How can you not agree with this, are you retarded or something? It's beneficial for all lifetime classic players, and for Stefan/unixmad.
If you actually read the thread, you would probably understand that the second part of the thread is more of a question rather than an idea.

Oh and for your information, I have a DEC in Marketing, and working on my BAC

Old 03-14-2011, 12:17 AM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
How can you not agree with this, are you retarded or something?
Currently, the gold servers are lower quality than some UC servers. It's beneficial to no one, as lifetime classic people will feel ripped off having only free access to these awful servers, and people seldom pay to access the gold servers anyway.

You bring up a good point though. Lifetime classic players do spend the same for two servers as the rest of Graal spends for the entire list. But everything other than just seems like a half-assed suggestion that is best not mentioned until Graal actually has some sort of stability and quality control in terms of servers and management (and I don't just mean on the server level)

Quote:
Oh and for your information, I have a DEC in Marketing, and working on my BAC
I shed tears for the consumers, who suffer a little more.
Old 03-14-2011, 12:22 AM
Quote:
Currently, the gold servers are lower quality than some UC servers. It's beneficial to no one, as lifetime classic people will feel ripped off having only free access to these awful servers, and people seldom pay to access the gold servers anyway.
They would be more fun if more people played them, no? Well, that's a personal opinion.
Let's take a look at the title, if Graal does exist for the next 10years (Holy ****), I guarantee you everyone will have a Graal###### account. By then, having classic&gold servers is completely useless since people will just buy one package for all the servers. But I guess this isn't really something we need to worry about. I guess you're right, Graal isn't durable enough to worry about stuff like this atm.
Quote:
I shed tears for the consumers, who suffer a little more.
I personally think I'm good at what I'm studying right know, hence why I am going for a BAC. But let's not get off topic now right?

Last edited by WaDaFack; 03-14-2011 at 12:32 AM..
Old 03-14-2011, 12:32 AM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
Quote:
They would be more fun if more people played them, no? Well, that's a personal opinion.
As someone who has spent quite a long time on GK, both as a player and staff, I can safely say playercount is not the problem with the gold servers.

Quote:
How about my question? :o Why do we pay for Classic again when we purchase a "Gold Subscription" >.> a portion of that 300gelats goes towards classic admission, which we already have. It just isn't a small portion knowing most people purchase "Gold subcription" to play higher quality servers;i.e. classic servers, and a few UC servers like you said.
because Graal lacks
Quote:
Originally Posted by kia345
some sort of stability and quality control in terms of servers and management (and I don't just mean on the server level)
Old 03-14-2011, 12:38 AM
Mr. Blu
Send a message via AIM to Shards-Of-Fate Send a message via MSN to Shards-Of-Fate Send a message via Yahoo to Shards-Of-Fate
You just need to answer the question. What're we even paying for.

Weee!~
Old 03-14-2011, 12:44 AM
Quote:
As someone who has spent quite a long time on GK, both as a player and staff, I can safely say playercount is not the problem with the gold servers.

because Graal lacks
Edited my post, since you edited yours to answer the question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shards-Of-Fate View Post
You just need to answer the question. What're we even paying for.
Hey, unixmad obviously doesn't have a clue about accounting &/or marketing x-x
we can sue, he doesn't have an accountant license!

Last edited by WaDaFack; 03-14-2011 at 12:54 AM..
Old 03-14-2011, 12:53 AM
Mr. Blu
Quote:
Hey, unixmad obviously doesn't have a clue about accounting &/or marketing x-x
we can sue, he doesn't have an accountant license!
Because thats going to benefit us how?

Weee!~
Old 03-14-2011, 12:58 AM
Jazz teh Awesome
oo_jazz_oo is a jewel in the roughoo_jazz_oo is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to oo_jazz_oo
Why are we even debating this? ._.

Its already been said...on multiple occasions...the subscription system is going to change, come v6.

So...we just have to wait and see, then we can start complaining about how Unixmad is an unfair greedy bread-hoarder.

Old 03-14-2011, 01:06 AM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
i wish they would just take classic and make it the way graal used to be...

free, no p2p system, no trial restrictions etc. just one ****ing server. milking servers like zodiac and era would be easy, i just dont want to see a server like classic give into cash shops.
Old 03-14-2011, 01:43 AM
Extrinsical Anomaly
Fulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crono View Post
i wish they would just take classic and make it the way graal used to be...

free, no p2p system, no trial restrictions etc. just one ****ing server. milking servers like zodiac and era would be easy, i just dont want to see a server like classic give into cash shops.
I'm all for the old day ways but taking a step back into what has been started is not the solution to this problem.

Careful, thoughts and opinions here scare people.