Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Era Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-19-2009, 05:13 AM
HarlemBalla is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbk1994 View Post
We also plan to create magic wands, but that may be a bit further down the road.
What's more funny is that your saying this when items like the Lightsaber already exist on Era.
Old 08-19-2009, 05:52 AM
Trak will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbk1994 View Post
We also plan to create magic wands, but that may be a bit further down the road.
Old 08-19-2009, 11:09 AM
Venom_Fish is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Venom_Fish
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vman13x View Post
Shut up wil no one wants to hear what you got to say.

Hi Hater !
Old 09-11-2009, 07:11 PM
Registered theRapist
Kappa00p2p is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Kappa00p2p
I can't wait for this idea to be implemented.

-Kappa
Old 10-07-2009, 05:18 PM
Rjax Shizibz
Dnegel will become famous soon enough
First I wanna thank the group Survivor for giving me the good music, while I write this.

These suggestions is just me giving Era Staff some work.

Unstick me / OSL
Well, here's my suggestions for Unstick me ;
1. I have always wanted Unstick me to be a nice place to stay, not a place with roads... It would been nice if it were more benches, chairs, tables and more grass there. Bringing the place more to life.

2. I bet some of you know there's a little sewer level near the ATM in Unstick me. Wouldn't it be nice to maybe make more rooms there, with a little hospital with PK area ( So people can go there to have some fun Pk'in when they are at Unstick me. ) and a gun shop, that sells guns that aren't in shops anymore ( Yes. ).
In my opinion it's just odd that f.eks a Glock 18 aint in a shop, it aint like that. There are many Glock 18's spread around in Real Life ( I know it's a game... ) It's just my opinion though.

Mall
Yeah, suggestion about the Mall ;
1. The mall is a great place to show off your items to people passing by, which can give you a good chance to sell it if the player really wants it.

I send in a Ticket about the price that it need to be changed, I got a reply back from Cbk1994 saying he had changed them to 50 $ for a Stall in 5 minutes and 25 $ for 15 more minutes. Which made me pretty happy, because then I was pretty sure more people would use the mall than "Massing" all day.

Well, I said to people that it was lowered. Many didnt belive me, but some did hopefully. So they started using the mall, but after One' week or more they stopped using it. I dont know why, but it had to be something.

I ran around in Mall when people were there, until I found out that like 80 % were Trials selling flowers, rocks, cigarette packs and other items which is worth little... Also the "Rich" people had so much items, that they could only put on Five items, so they would rather Mass...

I really like the Mall, and would love that every "Masser" would use them, seeing many people in one building thinking Two things, Having a good time & Earning some cash.

This wasen't even a suggestion im sure... But atleast now you guys know what my opinion is about the Mall.

Cars and other transport things.
1. Cars should really be used more, im sure Era would become VERY awsome with everyone actually "Using" their cars, instead of just having them.

One week ago, I walked down the street to my locker in South Rigde. Then I saw Two noob looking people with a car, then one of them buyed it. Then the other guy said : cool! ( He had the white head, and two shotguns. A fresh noob. ) :P
Then I walked to the person that had buyed the car and said : Press F to open the doors. :-)

He opened the doors, then the friend walked near the car and pressed A. Then when he got in the car he said : lets drive to free zone

Then they drived up the brigde, fast.
After I saw that, I felt good. And it looked so awsome having a car, then I wanted to get my white car back. :P

2. Motorbikes and Scooters would been cool. Let us say, like in the GTA games you can drive and shoot if you have an Uzi. ( Giving a hard suggestion here. )

Anyways, if they were made you could drive around. And then you could shoot with uzi to Left or Right, that would been freaking cool!

Also the Scooters and Motorbikes had diffrent attributes.

The Motorbikes are fast, but bad acceleration and bad handling.
While the Scooters are slow, but got an decent acceleration and great handling.

Era Suggestions
I've seen pictures on the Graalonline site, then I see after 2 days they got a new weapon. And after 1 Week they get more buildings and Land Mass, which is pretty nice.

1.MANY houses on Era is empty, and give NO sense. The Gas Stations f.eks just there, no "Link" to a new level. Exept the one in South Rigde ( It got the level finished, but nothing in it... ) Also the Arcade shop at Beach is nothing, and the house east of Gun Point.

Era's houses should give sense, and have a level. If not then it shouldn't be there.

2. Im pretty sure this will not be tolerated, but im still going to say it.
There's a Chinese Stylish house South West of Unstuck me, it would been a great place to talk about new things, Like politic. ( About 50 $ to the enter each time. )

Time : It starts at about 8 PM on Fridays.

Requires : Atleast 2 Staff Member, preferably Squirt or Crish Vimes.

The spot is good because, it's near Unstuck me. And it is there for NO reason, well it is a PK area though.

It would give also Noobs a chance to give suggestions, and say what they mean.

Okay, that was mostly it. *Phew*

Credits

Writer : Rjax Shizibz ( Me )

Music : Survivor. :P

Special thanks to : Graal Forums, My Gelats,
Fox Shatz and of course Era!
Old 10-07-2009, 11:47 PM
Master Blaster
deathbarrier99 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to deathbarrier99 Send a message via Yahoo to deathbarrier99
tl;dr

But I read most of them and the ideas don't really make any sense. The idea of putting a PK area in the Grotto isn't very smart.

I shall not rest until every idiot has been vanquished!

Eros Cassini (Mon May 08 13:16:32 2006):
You're the fat Cassini
Old 10-08-2009, 03:43 AM
xChugxLifex
Frankie is a jewel in the roughFrankie is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Frankie Send a message via MSN to Frankie
if you want to pk around unstick me, just walk outside of unstick me. why do you need a designated area within unstick me to pk?
Old 10-08-2009, 04:03 AM
Master Blaster
deathbarrier99 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to deathbarrier99 Send a message via Yahoo to deathbarrier99
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankie View Post
if you want to pk around unstick me, just walk outside of unstick me. why do you need a designated area within unstick me to pk?
This.

I shall not rest until every idiot has been vanquished!

Eros Cassini (Mon May 08 13:16:32 2006):
You're the fat Cassini
Old 10-08-2009, 11:46 AM
Rjax Shizibz
Dnegel will become famous soon enough
Mhmm, well it's just me giving my suggestion. :P

I dont really wonder if you guys agreed, but I just had to say it.
We can always remove the PK thing in the "Hospital" in the Sewer in unstuck me.