Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Graal Kingdoms
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 12-31-2011, 01:56 PM
The Cat
Tigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by WanDaMan View Post
Playercount + 800 on iEra... +1 (npc server) on Graal Kingdoms; we must be doing something right...
I'm very happy for you guys It's nice to see that kind of success on Graal. May I also remind you that you are on an iPhone server. This is a PC server, which has a much smaller audience.

But for the record:

Also check the beginning of the graph. Clearly this holiday event was much more successful than last year's event.

“Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.”
Old 12-31-2011, 02:45 PM
iphone era sad litle mads
Felix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to beholdFelix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to beholdFelix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to beholdFelix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to beholdFelix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Felix_Xenophobe
Quote:
Playercount + 800 on iEra... +1 (npc server) on Graal Kingdoms; we must be doing something right...
did you just flat out compare two different platforms...

you must be doing something wrong
Originally Posted by Tashkin
I have done 10x the amount any previous EA has done.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenblade1979 View Post
What you need is Zone Police again.
Old 01-01-2012, 04:14 PM
Master Tux
WanDaMan is a jewel in the roughWanDaMan is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to WanDaMan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigairius View Post
I'm very happy for you guys It's nice to see that kind of success on Graal. May I also remind you that you are on an iPhone server. This is a PC server, which has a much smaller audience.

But for the record:

Also check the beginning of the graph. Clearly this holiday event was much more successful than last year's event.
Congratulations; 40 players briefly log on for 10 minutes for an event. Cudos keep up the fantastic work!
Old 01-01-2012, 04:20 PM
Felix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to beholdFelix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to beholdFelix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to beholdFelix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to beholdFelix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Congratulations; 40 players briefly log on for 10 minutes for an event. Cudos keep up the fantastic work!
some1 is mad son
Quote:

Last edited by Darlene159; 01-01-2012 at 05:47 PM.. Reason: keep insults to yourself
Old 01-01-2012, 04:38 PM
Master Tux
Quote:
Originally Posted by Felix_Xenophobe View Post
some1 is mad son
... lol

Last edited by Darlene159; 01-01-2012 at 05:48 PM..
Old 01-01-2012, 08:13 PM
Banned
scriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

But for the record:

Yeah but I was also on 3 computers on 3 gold accounts (all mine) at once. XD
Old 01-01-2012, 08:29 PM
Banned
ffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ffcmike Send a message via MSN to ffcmike
Given the choice, would you rather join 35 people doing something fun for 10 minutes, or join 800 people grabbing a brick wall all day long?

There's doing something right, and then there's having the luxury of not even having to do something right.
Old 01-01-2012, 10:00 PM
the fake one
cbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to cbk1994
Quote:
I don't know why you and Andy are stirring up trouble with your incendiary and irrelevant remarks, but it's unnecessary and is only making you look immature. The players of GK enjoy the event, which is what's important to us. If you don't want to play GK, don't. If you want to criticize our events, fine. But don't continually spam our forums with your inflammatory remarks. They're just not needed.

A lot of people spent a lot of time working on this event, and your dismissal of it because it didn't increase the playercount to match an iPhone server's is ridiculous and disrespectful.
Old 01-01-2012, 10:09 PM
Master Tux
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbk1994 View Post
I don't know why you and Andy are stirring up trouble with your incendiary and irrelevant remarks, but it's unnecessary and is only making you look immature. The players of GK enjoy the event, which is what's important to us. If you don't want to play GK, don't. If you want to criticize our events, fine. But don't continually spam our forums with your inflammatory remarks. They're just not needed.

A lot of people spent a lot of time working on this event, and your dismissal of it because it didn't increase the playercount to match an iPhone server's is ridiculous and disrespectful.
I concur.

Quote:
Maybe for next Christmas I can add a fountain, and if you grab it 10,000 times you get a special prize.
Old 01-01-2012, 10:53 PM
Banned
sid.gottlieb@googlemail.com will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbk1994 View Post

I'm gonna ban evade for this- I've emailed Darlene and had no reply so I really couldn't care if you extend my normal ban.

Quote:
I don't want to sound negative- but I'm a bit let down. (I know it's negative... :[ )
I'm fed up of the dungeons- fed up of the level stuff- come up with something new...? :9
I made the comment above regarding this update which I think was taken the wrong way. I don't like the whole dungeon thing, which is just a way for people level 60+ get a higher level. I can't see a level 10 player trying to play in this dungeon- do you?

In response to my post - Tig wrote this
Quote:
Maybe for next Christmas I can add a fountain, and if you grab it 10,000 times you get a special prize.
Which I found stupid considering I'm entitled to my opinion. However, in my reply to this post, I added stuff which wasn't necessary to add regarding Chris Vimes.

For this, I was banned on my xAndrewx account. I'm sorry I don't like your update, it wasn't intended to offend (as you can see in my first post) and in future I won't comment regarding GKs updates.
Old 01-01-2012, 10:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post

I made the comment above regarding this update which I think was taken the wrong way. I don't like the whole dungeon thing, which is just a way for people level 60+ get a higher level. I can't see a level 10 player trying to play in this dungeon- do you?
there's an easy dungeon, go there.

looking back at older threads in the gk section you can see that what the community wants is more places to level.

sorry you dont like playing an rpg the way it was intended to be played. stick to hugging fountains son
Quote:
Old 01-01-2012, 11:09 PM
Banned
sid.gottlieb@googlemail.com will become famous soon enough
I do enjoy playing GK. I don't like the fact that every update for the past 2 years revolve around a dungeon. If you're going to make a comment Fenix, please read the entire thread.
Old 01-01-2012, 11:23 PM
Quote:
I do enjoy playing GK. I don't like the fact that every update for the past 2 years revolve around a dungeon. If you're going to make a comment Fenix, please read the entire thread.
If you're going to make a comment, try out the update for more than 5 minutes before you dismiss it? Judging from your earlier posts you clearly tried going into the DEADLY dungeon. There's an easy dungeon right next to it.

Like I said: this place is for killing big ass dragons and collecting their treasure. Don't enjoy that? Too ****ing bad.
Quote:

Last edited by Tigairius; 01-02-2012 at 01:33 AM.. Reason: Refrain from name calling please.
Old 01-01-2012, 11:28 PM
Banned
scriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to behold
Soo..
Back to Christmas on Graal Kingdoms.

Is there any planned official time for the opening of the door's in the new xmas dungeon? The players seem to be very eager and excited. It's been fun having a playercount around 25-30 again
Old 01-01-2012, 11:32 PM
Kanto League Champion
Demisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud of
Quote:
GKs future is dungeon based though. Partly because it doesn't have the players to support kingdoms based gameplay, and partly because dungeons are more extrinsically rewarding to the player (exp + loot) than PVP combat.

Having said that, I agree with you that there should be a lot more updating than just dungeons going on. Especially in the way of making the game more noob friendly.