Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Era Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-08-2009, 07:38 AM
Graal Developer
Rave_J can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to Rave_J Send a message via MSN to Rave_J Send a message via Yahoo to Rave_J
Neo Tech

So i was just wondering why doesn't Neo Tech be a player run business instead of a Staff Run business. I know a few Players cant run business due there high staff position then i see Gaberil a FAQ Admin plus a GP running a business(Favor Corruption in my eyes) Neo Tech could easily be run as a NPC Business. Pretty Much is Gaberil has no Workers,Don't stock it (like mining getting minerals ect.) but still gets a pay check for doing nothing. So wondering why is this going on and no one said nothing about it? You Can easily turn it into a Player Run Business or auction it off. Gaberil can give up his staff jobs and run it his self or Turn it into a NPC Server Business and leave it like that or make it like Speedy Pizza or something
Old 07-08-2009, 07:40 AM
Give - Rep only, please.
Sonniku4 is on a distinguished road
no
Old 07-08-2009, 07:42 AM
Sinkler is a jewel in the roughSinkler is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Sinkler
First off, what corruption have you seen? Kinetaro and Dargaro basically CREATED all of the items that are sold there and are chairmen of the board. I do have workers. I hire based on interview and what I think is an ideal employee. You're the first one to complain about this so I don't know why you're bringing this up so late in the game. I am not abusing anything, I had permission from both business administrators and Masa worked hard on fixing the guns. I even have Deophite's approval. I don't understand why you're making this a big deal.

If you need to get in contact with me, please send an e-mail to: [email protected]

"He who knows only his own side of the case knows little of that."

-John Stuart Mill
Old 07-08-2009, 07:47 AM
Graal Developer
Send a message via AIM to Rave_J Send a message via MSN to Rave_J Send a message via Yahoo to Rave_J
I know you got permission but still Kin and Dargaro basically created dont mean nothing they created it for Era. Not trying to argue but still why not run it like a Normal business like everybody else i dont think its fair to Gun Point,Pyro Tech and Ammo Mart having a box that stocks ur own items don't count i mean run it more fair with other business
Old 07-08-2009, 07:49 AM
I am running it fairly. I don't see what you're trying to prove...Neo Technology is one of the oldest business (since 2002) on Era that was ALWAYS PLAYER RUN. It's a phenomenal business that I love. I am not going to "abuse" it and I am going to run it like every other business.

If you need to get in contact with me, please send an e-mail to: [email protected]

-John Stuart Mill
Old 07-08-2009, 08:06 AM
Graal Developer
like i was saying u dont even have to have minerals to stock ammo and players can stock there own ammo Why ? every other business has to have minerals and business staff has to stock there own not players why is it so special and staff corrupt
Old 07-08-2009, 08:08 AM
I didn't SET IT LIKE THAT. I HAD NO SAY IN THAT. I have to use LEAD to stock my NR ammo but it's stocked very nicely, I have to use many things for OTHER things to stock other items too. It evens out.

-John Stuart Mill
Old 07-08-2009, 08:34 AM
Prime Rib of Micronesia
warp2ukew will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rave_J View Post
like i was saying u dont even have to have minerals to stock ammo and players can stock there own ammo Why ? every other business has to have minerals and business staff has to stock there own not players why is it so special and staff corrupt

Special and staff corrupt? How many people do you see running around on tag, and how is that tag abused in any way? Just because you can't get hired to the business doesn't mean it's a bad idea and a corrupt business. If he needed help he would obviously hire help. (ITS LIKE REAL LIFE, SUPPLY AND DEMAND)
Old 07-08-2009, 10:09 AM
MontyPython is a jewel in the roughMontyPython is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinkler View Post
I have to use many things for OTHER things to stock other items too. It evens out.

Word. No, seriously, sorry. But that sentence made me laugh.

Pray tell, what are these many things for OTHER things to stock other items?

In all honesty, there's not too much of a difference in my mind between staff-run and player-run businesses. There's bias in both and they both have the potential to be full of corruption and greed (although this can sum up anything involving humanity). That being said, the only thing that is a danger in staff-run businesses is the tendency to...."cut corners"....

Black jack's evil. Everything's evil. Tell me again, is it us or them?
Old 07-08-2009, 12:35 PM
world-class douchebag
RogueShatterblade will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to RogueShatterblade
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rave_J View Post
and run it his self

pictured: Rave

*Bell: I'm going to faint, Ocelot turned into a real human being. One I can actually have some respect for.

Old 07-08-2009, 03:00 PM
Graal Developer
lol thats not me lol i have red hair and white lol
I'm saying Neo Tech needs to run equal like Ammo Mart and PT,GP is ?
and add some mines for Neo Tech. so its only fair or make it where it only takes lead for 1 ammo and half of the ammo players allowed to stock there own ammo oh ya
and pay 50k to staff to stock there whole store completely to the max.
Old 07-08-2009, 09:15 PM
Hired/Fired
CharlieM will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to CharlieM Send a message via MSN to CharlieM
Rave WTF are you talking about? It takes like 3 lead and a couple iron to make rifle at neotech. You don't stock for no materials, and I'm the only staff who works there other then gabe and he doesn't stock

"You can discover what your enemy fears most by observing the means he uses to frighten you."

Eric Hoffer

turned that one on you didn't I.
Old 07-08-2009, 09:31 PM
Graal Developer
ok Guns u have to have minerals but the other ammo does too so why is it where staff stocks the ammo and u stock ur own minigun ammo
and its not run like the other business u cant say it is they dont even have there own mines. My Point is why is it ran different then Gun Point,Ammo Mart,PT honestly no one is never on tag and i know your not good enough to stock 5.5k on the ammo. if u have to take minerals then how are u guys getting the minerals from ??
it still dont add up
Old 07-08-2009, 09:34 PM
Graal Developer
im just saying Neo Tech needs to be change to a normal business like everybody else or a npc server business ect. IF gaberil don't have time to stock it ect then why is he even owner if hes more into his staff position jobs
Old 07-08-2009, 09:40 PM
Hired/Fired
CharlieM will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to CharlieM Send a message via MSN to CharlieM
There is to a mine how would you know if there wasn't you don't work their, and me and nakashimi are very good at stocking

"You can discover what your enemy fears most by observing the means he uses to frighten you."

Eric Hoffer

turned that one on you didn't I.