Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Graal V6 forums > Bug Report
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-03-2012, 07:53 PM
6sixty6 is on a distinguished road
Exclamation melee weapon, and staff deliting bug reports

yes for the last fraking 2 week i been placing a bug report in era about the equipped melees, for some reason when you go into the sewer house area on era your melees will equip but not work, and every time i report this the ticket keeps getting DELETED, no closed, not burned, not read, just deleted and when i talk to a staff member about it, they just tell me to /reconnect to fix it <FYI /reconnect dont fix the problem> .

i have also have been reporting this bug with the trading system, in witch if you cancel a trade the next trade sent to you will automatically be canceled, <this ticket has been deleted several times aswell, and i asked staff to look into it, they replyed "this is not important, stop reporting it, i thought i was aspose to report bugs
Old 11-03-2012, 08:42 PM
Classic Developer
VeryVeryScaryBerry1 will become famous soon enough
How did you manage to ignore the red squiggly lines? those always bug the crap outta me when i misspell something!
Old 11-03-2012, 09:04 PM
ya the squiggly red lines are for spelling errors NOT grammar errors
Old 11-03-2012, 09:34 PM
a true gentlemen
Tim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to behold
Try /enableweapons
Old 11-03-2012, 11:47 PM
i have and dose not work
Old 11-04-2012, 01:43 AM
a true gentlemen
Tim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to behold
When ever I do /fixweapons or /enableweapons it fixes it.
Old 11-04-2012, 09:34 PM
Classic Developer
VeryVeryScaryBerry1 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6sixty6 View Post
ya the squiggly red lines are for spelling errors NOT grammar errors
I know

you must have a strong will to be able to ignore them.
Old 11-05-2012, 01:28 AM
asdfg
BlueMelon is a splendid one to beholdBlueMelon is a splendid one to beholdBlueMelon is a splendid one to beholdBlueMelon is a splendid one to behold
As I've told you before,
send your ticket with DETAIL. Sending a ticket like "my melee no work plz fix plz" won't go anywhere.
EXPLAIN how to REPLICATE the problem and we will take a look at it. (If its a priority that is.)
Old 11-05-2012, 06:06 PM
Thumbs down

CAN YOU TELL ME WHAT "DETAILS" YOU WANT? i go in my house, or i go in event house, or i go in to spar, or i go into events that have SS "banned from" it, and ALL MY F-ING MELEES STOP, look in the the SAMURAI SWORD scripting that is whats ****ing up my melees dud, and i tell u this **** in my tickets you ****ing delete Blue!!!!!!
Old 11-05-2012, 06:09 PM
i know it you bluemelon deleting my ticket because you event told me it "insignificant", any bug how ever small is NOT insignificant
Old 11-05-2012, 06:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by VeryVeryScaryBerry1 View Post
I know

you must have a strong will to be able to ignore them.

ROFL fool i dont ignore **** i smoke 15+blunts in a day
Old 11-05-2012, 06:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6sixty6 View Post
ROFL fool i dont ignore **** i smoke 15+blunts in a day
this is also why you wont get good "DETAILS" from me
Old 11-05-2012, 06:19 PM
RIP DarkCloud_PK
maximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond repute
this thread might get interesting
Old 11-05-2012, 06:33 PM
Extrinsical Anomaly
Fulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant future
sixty, I'm gonna do you a solid and just explain this out to you.

You need to make your sentences more coherent and understandable for him to process your report so he may be able to fix the problem, instead of what has happened here, ending up with you being unhappy, you can avoid this by explaining the most you can of what is wrong, hypothetical example below:

"Okay, I have two problems I wish to report, first being that whenever I walk into the events house, It keeps saying failed in the corner and I get warped randomly into the black area of the level, secondly, whenever I purchase a flash grenade, I end up getting three sticky bombs, I should also mention that when I get the events house error, I was running inside and outside pretty quickly. Can you please help me and explain to me what is going on?"

Notice how I did the following,

1. I stated the problem areas, which are the obvious first step to getting these things identified as problems.

2. I then mentioned what was wrong with these topics of the report, that being whenever I would enter the events house, for an unknown reason to myself, I was being unexpectedly warped to a random part of the level, usually inaccessible by normal means and getting a "failed" error text message in the corner of my screen, then I even mentioned some extra information to help solidify my report with any possible reason for said problem. I also did things similarly with the purchase of flash grenades, I ended up mentioning that I was getting the wrong product, on top of that I was also getting more product then I should've been given.

Now giving the problem in a clear, understandable paragraph, whoever reads my report will be able to go through my problem that much quicker because it is easier to process. If you openly admit you aren't capable of explaining the problem, maybe having someone else do it for you would be more helpful to you, hopefully one day Era comes out with a hooked on phonics program for those less fortunate or in need.

Careful, thoughts and opinions here scare people.
Old 11-05-2012, 06:33 PM
a true gentlemen
Actually, my melee weapons almost never work (serious post, not trolling). I'll Skype you about it later Blue, because it can be annoying and I'm not even sure what causes it.