Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > General Forums > Graal Main Forum (English)
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 03-19-2010, 06:16 PM
Atrius Manager
TheJames can only hope to improve
I'm very disapointed

I'm let down about the fact that there is no support for graal anymore. It seems to me Stefan and Unixmad have stopped giving us PC players updates. I feel that they are in it for the money now. Everything that they are doing anymore, is aiming to attract new short-term players. I have not seen a PC update in over 6 months now. Not to mention the fact that the global team can not even be reached. The support for consistent players is unconsistent. There is no support center, and you cant reach a global unless you email them. There is no site/information to email these people unless you already have their email. To me, Stefan and Unixmad have given up on updates for us pc players and whatnot. They may say they are working on things, but I have yet to see anything.

Everything they are doing is for money. I understand its a business but they need to incorporate us. Its extremely hard to get a server to the classic list aswell. How do they expect new players to come when we havn't seen a new classic server in over 2 years. Us old timers are getting sick of this. Graal used to be exciting but its the same old thing nowadays. iPhone has an average of 536 players usually, to us.. that seems like a "success" but with over 2 million i-phone users, I dont see that "success". I like their efforts though to attract new players, but it doesn't seem to be helping us. Even if an i-phone user was to download the game client, primarily they would have 4 options on servers to play. GK, UN, Era, and Zodiac. On witch all the items are extremely hard to obtain, and isnt noob-friendly. Only UN and Zodiac have a noob-friendly base it seems. We need change to our playerworlds, we need new servers to be able to make classic a little easier, and we need new globals. Stefan and Unixmad need to have concern for us players that have been with them through thick and thin and all these years, or he's going to loose our support, like alot of other players already. Stuff needs change, and it needs to happen, not just talk about it.

I could rant on this for a while, but I figure i'll keep it short and simple and just comment off peoples posts.

James,
Manager of Atrius
Old 03-19-2010, 06:39 PM
/-;,;-\ /-;,;-\ /-;,;-\
KrimsonSky can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to KrimsonSky
I 80% Agree
*Bell (Tue Feb 09 15:32:52 2010): go sit on noctorious and pretend you're on Era!
Chris Vimes (Sun Aug 08 09:40:16 2010): r u rly a purple super dragon??
snk (Working) (Wed Oct 13 12:40:55 2010):they do nothing, i hate them with passion
Old 03-19-2010, 06:47 PM
Finger lickin' good.
salesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud of
The only thing I really agree with is that it's bull**** how the support center has been down for so long. You can't charge ridiculous prices and then deny customer service. AT LEAST put contact information on the website and maybe even the login screen .

As for everything else, I'd say wait for v6...Stefan is only one man. He has also hinted at some changes to subscriptions and what not with it's release.
Old 03-19-2010, 07:09 PM
Atrius Manager
Quote:
Originally Posted by salesman View Post
The only thing I really agree with is that it's bull**** how the support center has been down for so long. You can't charge ridiculous prices and then deny customer service. AT LEAST put contact information on the website and maybe even the login screen .

As for everything else, I'd say wait for v6...Stefan is only one man. He has also hinted at some changes to subscriptions and what not with it's release.
Very true. I liked the support center, but it still took months sometimes to answer. I don't even know how to apply for hosted =/

James,
Manager of Atrius
Old 03-19-2010, 07:16 PM
not doing alot
Liberated has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheJames View Post
I don't even know how to apply for hosted =/
Contact the PWA i'd say, probably Bell.
Old 03-19-2010, 07:50 PM
Sr Marketing Strategist
Elk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant future
Send a message via ICQ to Elk Send a message via AIM to Elk Send a message via MSN to Elk Send a message via Yahoo to Elk
[sarcasm]use the support center[/sarcasm]

1% Agreed.

its in our hands what we do with graal now ...

Old 03-19-2010, 08:12 PM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
The support center thing is definitely a problem considering many of us still know the link as http://support.graalonline.com (apparent in signatures) The least they could do is have that redirect to the global contacts thread with a small explanation. This was previously suggested and discussed in: http://forums.graalonline.com/forums...hp?t=134258138

Side note: Obtaining a decent end-game set of gear on Zodiac isn't that hard at all (even on a trial) and can be done in a realistic amount of time unlike on GK (Lack of Content, and the USD problem with equipment on there still exist).

Edit: Actually read the post, New Globals wat? Also Graal is just one of Eurocenters products now I'd say and Stefan seems to have a few other products.

Last edited by fowlplay4; 03-19-2010 at 08:43 PM..
Old 03-19-2010, 08:24 PM
|Mêrçy|
LordSquirt is a name known to allLordSquirt is a name known to allLordSquirt is a name known to all
Same thing with Era.

The only thing you need is a gun, but you don't even need a good gun. If a players good he can beat anyone not matter what gun they are using. I wouldn't consider myself a bad sparrer, but someone like Wil can beat me with handguns.
Old 03-19-2010, 08:37 PM
the fake one
cbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to cbk1994
Quote:
Originally Posted by salesman View Post
I'm not sure if they're even looking for a support center anymore. Tig has proposed several to Stefan and they were all turned down. My guess is Stefan/unix's security paranoia is preventing it (the last support center was coded by a team of monkeys; the passwords were "encrypted" by base 64 encoding them which is why anti-Graal has them now). I've also offered Era's support center to at least one of the PWA, who expressed interest in using it, but that was most likely shot down by Stefan as well, if it was even proposed.
Old 03-19-2010, 08:39 PM
/-;,;-\ /-;,;-\ /-;,;-\
R.I.P Support Center <3
*Bell (Tue Feb 09 15:32:52 2010): go sit on noctorious and pretend you're on Era!
snk (Working) (Wed Oct 13 12:40:55 2010):they do nothing, i hate them with passion

Last edited by KrimsonSky; 03-19-2010 at 08:56 PM..
Old 03-19-2010, 08:44 PM
|Mêrçy|
LordSquirt is a name known to allLordSquirt is a name known to allLordSquirt is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by KrimsonSky View Post

News to Squirt, Wil's stats are rigged [or was].. I think everyone and there mother knows that
What do you mean by stats?
Old 03-19-2010, 08:45 PM
/-;,;-\ /-;,;-\ /-;,;-\
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordSquirt View Post
What do you mean by stats?
offtopic :P i'll tell you in a pm
Old 03-19-2010, 11:41 PM
Ex-Graal Global
Spark910 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbk1994 View Post
the last support center was coded by a team of monkeys
lol! It was my suggestion to use it, although I know nothing of security. At least it lasted long enough to be of use for the time it was online and not abused.
Old 03-20-2010, 03:22 AM
Atrius Manager
Well does anyone notice that there isnt much new stuff/support for us oldbies? We still have the same ol stuff.. we need to protest this..we need updates/support/new servers.. what shall we do?

James,
Manager of Atrius
Old 03-20-2010, 03:40 AM
Boom!
Stephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheJames View Post
We still have the same ol stuff.. we need to protest this..we need updates/support/new servers.. what shall we do?
Develop. You're just as capable as anyone else.

Sure, Graal is a product and we're purchasing it... but get real - it's always been this way and isn't going to change soon. Bitching and moaning doesn't produce anything.