Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > General Forums > Graal Main Forum (English)
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 07-28-2011, 10:54 PM
|Mêrçy|
LordSquirt is a name known to allLordSquirt is a name known to allLordSquirt is a name known to all
Whenever I talk to a sign or a NPC my character freezes and using the arrow keys does not remove the text that comes up.
Old 07-28-2011, 11:23 PM
WEREDUCK
Knux will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by SwimChao View Post
Not sure why everyone is so disappointed.
Probably because there is still so much to do with the PC Graal, why branch off ten other projects that don't end up finished too? That's my best guess.

Supporter of G2K1 revision. Even though it never will be what it was..
Old 07-28-2011, 11:39 PM
Former GP Admin of Era
spikekid is on a distinguished road
Hi I started on the Facebook version and that's what I've been playing mostly. However, I just bought the iPhone version and I was wondering when I get enough Gralats to become "VIP" is there a way I can have my Facebook character become my mobile character instead of having all that work be deleted when I transfer my mobile one to PC?

Thank you.

Old 07-28-2011, 11:59 PM
|Mêrçy|
LordSquirt is a name known to allLordSquirt is a name known to allLordSquirt is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by spikekid View Post
Hi I started on the Facebook version and that's what I've been playing mostly. However, I just bought the iPhone version and I was wondering when I get enough Gralats to become "VIP" is there a way I can have my Facebook character become my mobile character instead of having all that work be deleted when I transfer my mobile one to PC?

Thank you.
When I was a beta tester for facebook graal I got spar wins and kills and my stats merged with my iphone stats.
Old 07-29-2011, 01:35 AM
Former GP Admin of Era
spikekid is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordSquirt View Post
When I was a beta tester for facebook graal I got spar wins and kills and my stats merged with my iphone stats.
Thanks for the quick answer man, can someone confirm this?

Old 07-29-2011, 01:39 AM
the KattMan
MattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to MattKan
So when my VIP runs out, does that mean I won't have any of my stats, items, my house, and my Gralats anymore?
Old 07-29-2011, 11:31 AM
Graal Administration
Admins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattKan View Post
So when my VIP runs out, does that mean I won't have any of my stats, items, my house, and my Gralats anymore?
You can continue to use your VIP account, but only from one device.
Old 07-29-2011, 01:43 PM
callimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan View Post
You can continue to use your VIP account, but only from one device.
And which device would it be? And that also means we can still visit the FB server on iDevice?
Old 07-29-2011, 02:00 PM
Graal Administration
Admins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by callimuc View Post
And which device would it be? And that also means we can still visit the FB server on iDevice?
The last device which has accessed the account will be able to continue to use it. Going on the other server requires VIP subscription though (you can keep playing on classic facebook but once you switch back to classic iphone you cannot go back to the facebook server).
Old 07-29-2011, 06:32 PM
skillmaster19 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
The last device which has accessed the account will be able to continue to use it. Going on the other server requires VIP subscription though (you can keep playing on classic facebook but once you switch back to classic iphone you cannot go back to the facebook server).
How about you make it so when your subscription runs out and you can't afford a new one to give you a one time option of which device to use? Account device sharing should be free anyways, it would save Xor a lot of time and I hate when they take 2 months or more to transfer an account when I get a new device.
Old 07-29-2011, 06:54 PM
Graal Administration
Well the VIP thing replaces account transfers
Old 07-29-2011, 07:00 PM
Bubble13 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Well the VIP thing replaces account transfers
So we have to pay for VIP if we want a transfer?
Old 07-29-2011, 09:55 PM
callimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubble13 View Post
So we have to pay for VIP if we want a transfer?
Maybe it should just lower the big amount of people wanting to transfer accounts, since a lot of people bough VIP.
Old 07-29-2011, 11:02 PM
Bubble13 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by callimuc View Post
Maybe it should just lower the big amount of people wanting to transfer accounts, since a lot of people bough VIP.
But once VIP runs out, you can only use your account on the last device to access VIP. Maybe that's not the device they want their account on.
Old 07-30-2011, 12:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubble13 View Post
But once VIP runs out, you can only use your account on the last device to access VIP. Maybe that's not the device they want their account on.
Than don´t last login with that device. You should know about when your VIP is out. And if it´s an iDevice you didn´t want it on, why would you use it for that anyway?