Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-10-2009, 08:25 AM
That one guy!
zim5354 has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Send a message via AIM to zim5354
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbk1994 View Post
People like you are the kind of people that just get in the way of progress by spreading stupid rumors like that. None of the current staff team has given out weapons/money to their "cewl graal buddies". Unless you can back up your statements, don't make accusations. It makes you look like a jerk. The reason the economy is destroyed is mostly from duping, not from spawning (or at least while I've worked here).
lol you obviously don't know what your talking about, im not even going to take the time to defend my statement. because anyone that has been on era long enough knows their ****.
Old 08-10-2009, 01:25 PM
the fake one
cbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to cbk1994
Quote:
Originally Posted by zim5354 View Post
im not even going to take the time to defend my statement
Old 08-10-2009, 03:22 PM
Social Worker
water95 is an unknown quantity at this point
Maybe the locker place should be auctioned off, and when ever an employee sells a locker they get paid at the end of the week for however many lockers they booked (like the hotel). Then only make one big locker company so the owner is running around to all three. It will be nice to have a playerowned locker company. Not only that but, the auction price will help us out alot. We should also make certain rules regarding your timelimet to buying a locker, maybe only 1 month or so. And that way their will always be lockers for sale, no need on paying 10k for locker. It would be great.
Old 08-10-2009, 05:21 PM
xChugxLifex
Frankie is a jewel in the roughFrankie is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Frankie Send a message via MSN to Frankie
Quote:
well he's right. you don't have a clue what you're talking about. at least that's what you lead me to believe after that post
Old 08-10-2009, 05:33 PM
???
Scary_Sock will become famous soon enough

Im confused on whats going on here. I lost track on page 1.
Old 08-10-2009, 08:03 PM
Zeus Condero
papajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by water95 View Post
Maybe the locker place should be auctioned off, and when ever an employee sells a locker they get paid at the end of the week for however many lockers they booked (like the hotel). Then only make one big locker company so the owner is running around to all three. It will be nice to have a playerowned locker company. Not only that but, the auction price will help us out alot. We should also make certain rules regarding your timelimet to buying a locker, maybe only 1 month or so. And that way their will always be lockers for sale, no need on paying 10k for locker. It would be great.
The problem with your idea is that it keeps money in the economy. If player ran businesses are to be made, they need to take money out of the economy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zim5354 View Post
lol you obviously don't know what your talking about, im not even going to take the time to defend my statement. because anyone that has been on era long enough knows their ****.
Only like 4 people have set attributes and bank amount editing i think. Like Chris said the main problem is people who find out how to dupe. You go and give false facts and then don't back it up?
Old 08-10-2009, 08:13 PM
the fake one
cbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by papajchris View Post
Only like 4 people have set attributes and bank amount editing i think. Like Chris said the main problem is people who find out how to dupe. You go and give false facts and then don't back it up?
Anyone who spawns items via set attributes deserves to be pushed down a flight of stairs.
Old 08-10-2009, 11:53 PM
UnKnown Confusion
Vman13x can only hope to improve
Um, its a 2d game vimes, no need to be harsh.
Old 08-10-2009, 11:57 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vman13x View Post
Um, its a 2d game vimes, no need to be harsh.
Would it be more serious if it was a 3d game?
Old 08-11-2009, 12:07 AM
xChugxLifex
Quote:
Originally Posted by papajchris View Post
has it ever occurred to you that maybe, just MAYBE there were staff that had set attributes before Deo/Sales' management? just because only 4 people have set attributes right now doesn't mean there weren't plenty of other previous staff members that had it. yes, duping was a huge contributing factor towards the downfall of the economy but it's not the only one.
Old 08-11-2009, 12:07 AM
asdfg
BlueMelon is a splendid one to beholdBlueMelon is a splendid one to beholdBlueMelon is a splendid one to beholdBlueMelon is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crono View Post
Would it be more serious if it was a 3d game?
Na, 2d games r moare serius u kno?
Old 08-11-2009, 12:17 AM
the fake one
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankie View Post
has it ever occurred to you that maybe, just MAYBE there were staff that had set attributes before Deo/Sales' management?
Guilty conscience?
Old 08-11-2009, 12:22 AM
xChugxLifex
Quote:
Guilty conscience?
I could care less what I spawned and gave out to people in the past. no reason to feel guilty about it. there are people that have done far worse than I did though.
Old 08-11-2009, 12:54 AM
Finger lickin' good.
salesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud of
Duping was clearly the biggest contributor to Era's current economic state (there's really no way to argue against that). I'm sure there are other factors, but what's done is done, and there's nothing we can do about it now.

I will not deny that there have been several cases involving dishonest staff in the past, but let's stop arguing about them here. Situations involving abusive staff members have and will not be taken lightly. If you have any information regarding anyone spawning money/items, send me forum PM or contact me in-game.
Closed Thread