Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Graal V6 forums > Your opinion
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-10-2011, 10:13 PM
Delterian Hybrid
Emera is a jewel in the roughEmera is a jewel in the rough
Little something im working on...

Im working on a staff console for Emera. I have already got the kick, unstick and mute sorted. Its a little ongoing project of mine

Last edited by Emera; 05-24-2011 at 07:12 PM..
Old 05-10-2011, 10:32 PM
the fake one
cbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to cbk1994
I like the colors you used on those buttons.
Old 05-10-2011, 10:44 PM
Will work for food. Maybe
DustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DustyPorViva Send a message via MSN to DustyPorViva
Staff tools were the absolute last thing I was concerned for when I worked on my server. I don't know the obsession people have with them, especially when they're typically useless for an UC server other than abusing them on the few drifters that show up.
Old 05-10-2011, 11:09 PM
cyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by DustyPorViva View Post
Staff tools were the absolute last thing I was concerned for when I worked on my server. I don't know the obsession people have with them, especially when they're typically useless for an UC server other than abusing them on the few drifters that show up.
Agreed, the absolute maximum staff tools a UC server needs in my opinion is boots/mouse warper for getting to places for testing etc but other than that everything else is pointless.
Old 05-10-2011, 11:29 PM
David K?
Devil_Lord2 can only hope to improve
Seems like you took GUI farther then I have lol, I haven't tried to change the button colors using bitmap or something right?

But for Testbed a staff system was my utmost first need. Kept people like Kobe and Elix57 or w/e from warping to me or warping me out of my level constantly. Needed something to keep them out / warp them out, and warp me in if I'm warped out.

It's amusing because while they are being warped out it sets a gani I created first.. they have about 4-5 seconds to yell wait, stop, try to talk to me, or try to curse me out because they can't talk to me. I don't think they have ever learned about the F7 menu or aren't smart enough to contact me by it. ;]

Digital Media Artist - David K? </3 (UnLoved)
www.davidkrout.com
www.twitch.com/DavidKkz

Old 05-10-2011, 11:34 PM
Banned
Cubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant future
should just warp them out then server warp them to Noctorious or whatever, its much more annoying.
Old 05-10-2011, 11:47 PM
the fake one
cbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devil_Lord2 View Post
Seems like you took GUI farther then I have lol, I haven't tried to change the button colors using bitmap or something right?

But for Testbed a staff system was my utmost first need. Kept people like Kobe and Elix57 or w/e from warping to me or warping me out of my level constantly. Needed something to keep them out / warp them out, and warp me in if I'm warped out.

It's amusing because while they are being warped out it sets a gani I created first.. they have about 4-5 seconds to yell wait, stop, try to talk to me, or try to curse me out because they can't talk to me. I don't think they have ever learned about the F7 menu or aren't smart enough to contact me by it. ;]
You know you can control the people who have access to your levels, right? Also, if you video them warping you out of your levels I'm sure Tig would be more than happy to ban them from Testbed. He's not very tolerant of people abusing it.
Old 05-11-2011, 06:16 PM
Delterian Hybrid
Emera is a jewel in the roughEmera is a jewel in the rough
Thanks for the feedback guys.
Old 05-11-2011, 06:22 PM
ǝɔɐɹq ʎןɹnɔ
Crow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbk1994 View Post
them warping you out of your levels
I'm actually joining a class to myself on Testbed that overwrites setlevel2() so people can't do that
Old 05-11-2011, 06:43 PM
G2k1
Kamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud of
Reminds me of something that was scripted for Andor.

I think by a guy named Delph? I don't remember, but what he came up with was really cool.
Old 05-11-2011, 06:55 PM
David K?
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbk1994 View Post
You know you can control the people who have access to your levels, right? Also, if you video them warping you out of your levels I'm sure Tig would be more than happy to ban them from Testbed. He's not very tolerant of people abusing it.
Nope D:
I was given a text file to stick in my levels folder because my own didn't work, and the one I was given I stuck in didn't work.. so I just created my own system. ^.^;;

Haven't seen them both in a while though.. I heard Kobe was a known hacker or w/e..

www.davidkrout.com
www.twitch.com/DavidKkz

Old 05-11-2011, 09:59 PM
the fake one
Quote:
Nope D:
I was given a text file to stick in my levels folder because my own didn't work, and the one I was given I stuck in didn't work.. so I just created my own system. ^.^;;

Haven't seen them both in a while though.. I heard Kobe was a known hacker or w/e..
There should be a button in your taskbar when on Testbed for "Level Options". Did you use that tool to generate the file? I haven't looked into it in a while but when I first scripted that it worked fine.
Old 05-11-2011, 10:44 PM
David K?
I clicked it and it just told me to stick a line in a text file then upload it under my levels folder under my name... didn't work so I asked someone else if they could make one for me... didn't work so I decided I should start on that lol... eventually I felt like making it into a GUI..

www.davidkrout.com
www.twitch.com/DavidKkz

Old 05-11-2011, 11:30 PM
the fake one
Quote:
I clicked it and it just told me to stick a line in a text file then upload it under my levels folder under my name... didn't work so I asked someone else if they could make one for me... didn't work so I decided I should start on that lol... eventually I felt like making it into a GUI..
Try posting the text file you uploaded..? Where did you upload it?
Old 05-12-2011, 02:29 AM
David K?
it was like "I don't see RC right now and can't get on" users/Devil_Lord2/levels/file

www.davidkrout.com
www.twitch.com/DavidKkz