Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > General Forums > Graal Main Forum (English)
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 02-06-2012, 05:39 AM
The Muffin Man
Tricxta is a jewel in the roughTricxta is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by fowlplay4 View Post
I was unaware of the dropping system, if they allow a trade system players are going to expect to be able to trade everything.
They'll expect it but it doesn't mean it has to happen, besides... it's better then nothing.
Old 02-19-2012, 10:34 AM
Banned
Cow2001 is a jewel in the roughCow2001 is a jewel in the rough
iphone users are mean anyway

everyone calls me a newb altho i started playing before some of them were even born!
Old 02-19-2012, 10:41 AM
Forum Moderator
TSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cow2001 View Post

everyone calls me a newb altho i started playing before some of them were even born!
Yeah, but it's a safe bet that a very high percentage of them don't even know the PC version exists (*cough* lack of advertisement *cough*) and probably believe that since they started upon or around release, they're oldbies. Little do they know that they're the oldbies of a newbie age, so they're... noldbies? lol, I don't know.
· User Agreement · Code of Conduct · Forum Rules ·
· Graal Support · Administrative Contacts ·
Old 02-19-2012, 10:45 AM
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSAdmin View Post
Yeah, but it's a safe bet that a very high percentage of them don't even know the PC version exists (*cough* lack of advertisement *cough*) and probably believe that since they started upon or around release, they're oldbies. Little do they know that they're the oldbies of a newbie age, so they're... noldbies? lol, I don't know.
they think of pc graal as a development platform and not a game now so most 'normal players' run away and only developers stay to work on playerworlds that will prolly never go public

and we dont even have the original server anymore for some reason. iphone and facebook has a butchered version of it and its ultra popular
Old 02-19-2012, 10:48 AM
Banned
also on iphone there is this admin azrael who pretends he's the original azrael from the old days and it's pretty pathetic
Old 02-19-2012, 03:58 PM
Former PW Admin
Matman58 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via ICQ to Matman58 Send a message via AIM to Matman58 Send a message via Yahoo to Matman58
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cow2001 View Post

Seen this numerous time while I am on there. Quite funny if you ask me. One thing I found interesting was when I killed someone they started spamming me with PMs saying N00b and had me blocked so I couldn't respond but were still allowed to spam me. Yes I know I could have just blocked the person back but just thought that was a terrible process that a person can block another and then spam them.

The other thing I couldn't stop laughing about is how many people stand around asking for g/f and b/f's lol. Just clear that we have entered a new age of players in Graal.
Old 02-19-2012, 05:07 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matman58 View Post
Seen this numerous time while I am on there. Quite funny if you ask me. One thing I found interesting was when I killed someone they started spamming me with PMs saying N00b and had me blocked so I couldn't respond but were still allowed to spam me. Yes I know I could have just blocked the person back but just thought that was a terrible process that a person can block another and then spam them.

The other thing I couldn't stop laughing about is how many people stand around asking for g/f and b/f's lol. Just clear that we have entered a new age of players in Graal.
You can't just sneak back after years of not posting.
Old 02-19-2012, 05:22 PM
Former PW Admin
Send a message via ICQ to Matman58 Send a message via AIM to Matman58 Send a message via Yahoo to Matman58
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crono View Post
You can't just sneak back after years of not posting.
Why not? Maybe I just like to creep the forums and restrain from posting.
Old 02-19-2012, 06:04 PM
Banned
Can I?
Old 02-19-2012, 08:00 PM
Extrinsical Anomaly
Fulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matman58 View Post

Just remember, we're old generation now. The cycle repeats on!
One day they'll have their own newblets to laugh at and piss on <3

Careful, thoughts and opinions here scare people.
Old 02-19-2012, 08:03 PM
Classic Developer.
TheGodAngelo is just really niceTheGodAngelo is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Venom_Fish View Post
IPHONE LOL!
That's both impractical and ridiculous.
Such as saying lets replace meat and vegetables with cardboard and whatever we can find under an old rock.
Old 02-20-2012, 05:27 PM
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fulg0reSama View Post
Just remember, we're old generation now. The cycle repeats on!
One day they'll have their own newblets to laugh at and piss on <3
but the current newblets try to make fun of older players

also can anyone explain the whole azrael thing (why is he pretending)
Old 02-20-2012, 06:02 PM
Graal Administration
Admins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGodAngelo View Post
That's both impractical and ridiculous.
Such as saying lets replace meat and vegetables with cardboard and whatever we can find under an old rock.
The Era iPhone server is in many ways superior to the PC server, so I don't understand this joke.
Old 02-20-2012, 09:08 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan View Post
The Era iPhone server is in many ways superior to the PC server, so I don't understand this joke.
ahaha, how mad are all you era players now?
Old 02-20-2012, 09:40 PM
Former PW Admin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crono View Post
ahaha, how mad are all you era players now?
I think I died a little inside...not because of me being an Era player, but because that just about confirms they have given up on PC Graal. If I remember correctly when they were launching the iPhone/Facebook stuff they said a new level editor was coming as well and here we are without it still. Stefan's comments about Era iPhone being superior makes me believe they are going to let PC Graal rot and die.