Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Unholy Nation Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-23-2011, 06:35 PM
Extrinsical Anomaly
Fulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiro View Post
kind of hard to take anything you say seriously when you've already stated that the only reason you're posting in this thread is to get revenge on myself and others who told you (correctly) that N-Pulse sucks and should be shut down

but let's not let you troll too much: the main difference between UN's situation and the one N-Pulse is facing is that UN only sucks - it still has an active community because there is nowhere else to go except someplace worse (N-Pulse). talking as if all the noobs who play UN (only because when they started out it had the highest playercount among classic servers) are going to quit because of a lack of updates is absurd: all they care about are events and talking amongst one another, which UN provides already. the player's who might actually quit are the ones who migrated from classic or N-Pulse, or those player's who play multiple servers. that might be 25% of the server's active population gone - unlike N-Pulse whose own staff won't even log onto the server

let me know when you want to try trolling a thread again bro. i mean, it's the only thing you can attempt now that even N-Pulse's core players admit that it blows and you can't defend it anymore as a "famous N-Pulsian"
response to preemptive strike: Yeah, it is.

You told us nothing we didn't know already so... Where's the credibility of repeating what we already knew..? N-Pulse was helpable, repairable and we only asked of the people who were wanting to pay any sort of attention for its aid and you only kicked us while we were down, so really your "slander" towards N-Pulse is invalid. I told my opinion and the only I'm actually trolling is you and your UN loyalist attitude, and I guess anyone else who feels they have any "valid" reason to defend UN and it's shamble of abusive staff NPCs and idiotic staff (Not like N-Pulse didn't have these at all, afterall we are practically the same type of server as I've stated more than once).

It's just something for me to do while I wait for something better to do in my day. We tried to tell you exactly the same and once again by the reverse hypocritical way this is going I'm only going to laugh. I'm not even defending N-Pulse so I think you've confused the roles, I'm here to laugh about the irony of what's happening to UN and just sling some mud of the old days back in your face. Also you're making this too easy. UN did have the highest playercount for a classic server and your "core" players are about 5-7 RCs, 10 trial imbeciles and 10-20 people who talk to each other on a memory leak of a chat room "game".

Yeah N-Pulse is dead and the Staff don't even log on anymore, hell I even question the fact I'm a "famous N-Pulsian" consider I started in 2005 and quit barely into 2011 entirely, but so this doesn't go too far which I think It has anyways; I'm serving one simple objective just as you are and you're not doing a very good job at yours.

tl;dr: My Wall of Text > Your Wall of Text.

Careful, thoughts and opinions here scare people.
Old 01-23-2011, 07:10 PM
\(^∀^)メ(≧∇≦)ノ
Hiro has a spectacular aura aboutHiro has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Hiro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fulg0reSama View Post
u mad im right stop posting loser stop it ):
oh let's get technical now!

1) which staff NPC are "abusive" and which staff have you personally seen or been abused by?

2) if N-Pulse was repairable what is it now? because it's in the same place it was when it was "repairable" except it's managers and staff have quit instead of the players this time. does that mean it's dead? what happened to your loyalty? i guess kids from 05 don't really know the meaning of having a server die on them

3) your criticism of UN's current situation is, "5-7 RCs, 10 trial imbeciles and 10-20 people who talk to each other on a memory leak of a chat room 'game'." but you do realize that that is a far better situation than NP had? but wait, you said they were the same!

4) you tried to tell us the same exact things i'm telling you now? i think not, perhaps you have trouble reading and do not remember your own posts correctly: NP claimed that it was on it's way back up from the dead, sprouting nonsense such as creating a completely new system, new overworlds, new quests, etc. UN hasn't claimed anything other than me pointing out that UN has not slipped far enough to be considered another NP. but you seem intent on making me the UN-spokesperson acting as if you know me somehow, or that Cron-star gave me the position or something stupid. maybe you should look up some of my old posts and figure out my real position in UN? you've already stated that you have nothing better to do so at least research who you are trying to troll so you might be successful

5) let's even get your other posts involved: you said, "Oh yeah because at least 10 players on UN nowadays are N-Pulse players" but you act like N-Pulse has 10 players? the only players from N-Pulse are slikrick, blair, kay, and infamous who play regularly. where are the other 6? even if you count yourself, can you name the other 5 players who go on UN enough to be called active?
Old 01-30-2011, 02:56 AM
Unholy Nation FAQ
james544 is on a distinguished road
The development staff are actually busy and working (And by development staff, I mean mostly Bane and GK). We just released TD and Bane is finishing up 2 projects right now. We also have some other off-side projects but I have no idea who's working on them right now.
Old 01-30-2011, 06:31 PM
graal player lord
Imperialistic is a jewel in the roughImperialistic is a jewel in the rough
i laff when hiro sticks up for UN when he is staff
i laff when hiro bashes UN when he isn't staff
Old 01-30-2011, 09:13 PM
\(^∀^)メ(≧∇≦)ノ
Hiro has a spectacular aura aboutHiro has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Hiro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Imperialistic View Post
i laff when hiro sticks up for UN when he is staff
i laff when hiro bashes UN when he isn't staff
its cool how people will post without reading the thread first (:
Old 01-31-2011, 01:48 AM
Kevin Azite
Mark Sir Link is just really niceMark Sir Link is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to Mark Sir Link
Quote:
Originally Posted by james544 View Post
The development staff are actually busy and working (And by development staff, I mean mostly Bane and GK). We just released TD and Bane is finishing up 2 projects right now. We also have some other off-side projects but I have no idea who's working on them right now.
who is "we"?

This is probably one of the most irksome things UN's current management does, whenever anything is released, they say "We released", but when the players are grumbling and rousing, it's suddenly solely the developer's fault.

The management doesn't provide anything to the developers, let alone any sort of direction or general goal to work for, but are always quick to try and get some share of praise for any release.
Old 01-31-2011, 02:08 AM
Extrinsical Anomaly
Fulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Sir Link View Post
who is "we"?

This is probably one of the most irksome things UN's current management does, whenever anything is released, they say "We released", but when the players are grumbling and rousing, it's suddenly solely the developer's fault.
100% agreed.. I mean the management will get backburn but no direct calling out.

Careful, thoughts and opinions here scare people.
Old 01-31-2011, 05:58 AM
A Toxic Fellow
Toxen is on a distinguished road
Quote:
who is "we"?

The management doesn't provide anything to the developers, let alone any sort of direction or general goal to work for, but are always quick to try and get some share of praise for any release.
Well I've been on UN's scripting team for almost over a month now, and actually Crono is giving me and as well as other developmental staff members orders and how he wants our current projects to go, so he is just not taking the praise he is helping.
Old 01-31-2011, 06:49 AM
Prince
MysticX2X will become famous soon enough
Who cares

former acc: mystic2k

RIP Matt (NBK)
Old 01-31-2011, 05:23 PM
Rogue LAT
warriors94 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to warriors94 Send a message via MSN to warriors94
Rufus4Manager

Unholy Nation ET May 2008 - December 2008
N-Pulse LAT March 2009 - April 2009
Classic LAT April 2009 - June 2009
Unholy Nation LAT June 2009 - February 2010
Old 01-31-2011, 05:25 PM
Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by warriors94 View Post
Rufus4Manager
No thanks.
Old 02-01-2011, 03:39 AM
Ignorance has no future
Unkownsoldier is on a distinguished road
Tower Defense is gooooouuuudd
Old 02-01-2011, 04:09 AM
Kevin Azite
Mark Sir Link is just really niceMark Sir Link is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to Mark Sir Link
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticX2X View Post
Who cares
I remember you getting very heated when someone suggested you weren't doing anything as LAT Admin, why the sudden shift in stance?
Old 02-01-2011, 05:57 AM
Prince
MysticX2X will become famous soon enough
Quote:
I remember you getting very heated when someone suggested you weren't doing anything as LAT Admin, why the sudden shift in stance?
Probably because I don't care lmao.

former acc: mystic2k

RIP Matt (NBK)
Old 02-01-2011, 10:16 AM
Luda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Luda
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticX2X View Post
Probably because I don't care lmao.