Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-22-2011, 11:09 PM
\(^∀^)メ(≧∇≦)ノ
Hiro has a spectacular aura aboutHiro has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Hiro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fulg0reSama View Post
They've made it english friendly.
Also, learn to give a chance instead of being a negative prick.
the same way you'd want to give UN a chance like the rest of everyone in this thread?
Old 01-22-2011, 11:15 PM
Extrinsical Anomaly
Fulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiro View Post
the same way you'd want to give UN a chance like the rest of everyone in this thread?
I have and they've fallen down to my expectations, Why else would I say what I've said If I hadn't?

Careful, thoughts and opinions here scare people.
Old 01-22-2011, 11:21 PM
\(^∀^)メ(≧∇≦)ノ
Quote:
I have and they've fallen down to my expectations, Why else would I say what I've said If I hadn't?
so why does me being negative towards atlantis and other servers that have treated their players like **** and failed miserably to stay afloat make me a prick, while you and others slandering UN in your interest of instant gratification in the midst of a staff-dilemma, without providing any basis for what that gratification would be, doesn't?
Old 01-22-2011, 11:27 PM
Extrinsical Anomaly
Fulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant future
Quote:
stuff
You act as If I am saying I'm above what you've said. We're equally at fault but I stand by what I've said. Atlantis is at least trying to come back to entertain, UN is dropping like a lead weight. Only If you guys were as empathetic towards N-Pulse

I only slander for the sake of N-Pulse at UN as well with my UN past experience.
Let's say you've met the N-Pulse equivalent of yourself.

On topic: UN is falling in my eyes and I do not believe they'll be easily able to muster up the necessary forces to repair their deep damage.

Old 01-22-2011, 11:50 PM
\(^∀^)メ(≧∇≦)ノ
Quote:
You act as If I am saying I'm above what you've said. We're equally at fault but I stand by what I've said. Atlantis is at least trying to come back to entertain, UN is dropping like a lead weight. Only If you guys were as empathetic towards N-Pulse

I only slander for the sake of N-Pulse at UN as well with my UN past experience.
Let's say you've met the N-Pulse equivalent of yourself.

On topic: UN is falling in my eyes and I do not believe they'll be easily able to muster up the necessary forces to repair their deep damage.
i doubt it, because i think UN sucks as a server and you like n-pulse

i just think UN has had way more going on with it to explain it's lack of updates (the only ones being neetris and some forum modifications which do not enhance what players are doing much). but that said, the updates that have gone through are excellent - they just do not appear to be ones player's really wanted
Old 01-22-2011, 11:59 PM
Extrinsical Anomaly
Quote:
i doubt it, because i think UN sucks as a server and you like n-pulse

i just think UN has had way more going on with it to explain it's lack of updates (the only ones being neetris and some forum modifications which do not enhance what players are doing much). but that said, the updates that have gone through are excellent - they just do not appear to be ones player's really wanted
That's why you're always kissing UN's ass when the moment arises huh?

The rest of what you say also states that and forums are not a game update they're a crazy way around just making a real forum with stupid limitations. Neetris is cute but it's a waste as well considering they would've been better off actually fixing the servers arcade.

tl;dr: THEY DUN' GOOF'D BIG!

Old 01-23-2011, 12:34 AM
nightslayer317 will become famous soon enough
UN wont die, you depressed kids will continue to keep on playin and continue to keep on cryin about it.

God bless UN
Old 01-23-2011, 12:42 AM
Extrinsical Anomaly
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightslayer317 View Post
UN wont die, you depressed kids will continue to keep on playin and continue to keep on cryin about it.

God bless UN
Okay bad radio guy.

Old 01-23-2011, 01:01 AM
Prince
MysticX2X will become famous soon enough
Quote:
That's why you're always kissing UN's ass when the moment arises huh?

The rest of what you say also states that and forums are not a game update they're a crazy way around just making a real forum with stupid limitations. Neetris is cute but it's a waste as well considering they would've been better off actually fixing the servers arcade.

tl;dr: THEY DUN' GOOF'D BIG!
man u ****ing play npulse how can u even talk

former acc: mystic2k

RIP Matt (NBK)
Old 01-23-2011, 01:05 AM
Extrinsical Anomaly
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticX2X View Post
man u ****ing play npulse how can u even talk
UN and N-Pulse are brother and sister servers, We have sibling rivalry and I might add I do not play N-Pulse anymore.

Old 01-23-2011, 01:43 AM
Quote:
Okay bad radio guy.
love my fans <3
Old 01-23-2011, 01:44 AM
Extrinsical Anomaly
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightslayer317 View Post
love my fans <3
But they don't love you <3

Old 01-23-2011, 01:50 AM
Quote:
But they don't love you <3
aww oh well at least they love unholy nation!
Old 01-23-2011, 02:02 AM
Prince
MysticX2X will become famous soon enough
Quote:
UN and N-Pulse are brother and sister servers, We have sibling rivalry and I might add I do not play N-Pulse anymore.
like how? has npulse ever risen above 20 players for more than an hour in like, the past 2 years?

You played and was an administrator on N-pulse at it's worst, and argued how you guys were trying to get it back to glory, yet you are being critical of UN. It's very hard to get things done with one of the worst communities.

former acc: mystic2k

RIP Matt (NBK)
Old 01-23-2011, 02:16 AM
Extrinsical Anomaly
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticX2X View Post
like how? has npulse ever risen above 20 players for more than an hour in like, the past 2 years?

You played and was an administrator on N-pulse at it's worst, and argued how you guys were trying to get it back to glory, yet you are being critical of UN. It's very hard to get things done with one of the worst communities.
You exactly prove my point of why I'm doing it. I'm just returning the favor for those moments. Consider it payback, and yes I know I'm stooping to your past levels. Get over it

As for how we're brother servers we share the same gameplay, Just slightly different concepts and ideas. If you're that ignorant to not see it then I feel sorry for you.