Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Classic Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-29-2010, 09:08 PM
Will work for food. Maybe
DustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DustyPorViva Send a message via MSN to DustyPorViva
Quote:
Originally Posted by papajchris View Post
I want to see a server with a strong storyline. When i first logged on to classic, i was like what is the point of the server? And then i logged off, never coming back. So there needs to be something that will peak new players interested if even just for a hour so that they can learn the basics of the server and maybe meet other players.
If you're looking for deep storylines, don't look at MMO's. Backstory, sure. Vast and detailed history and world, sure. Players making their own character/roleplaying, sure. Active and forced story for every player... meh.
Old 06-29-2010, 09:23 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bell View Post
Thats UN not Classic.
Eh, more like G2k1. :3
Old 06-30-2010, 12:55 AM
Precise is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Precise Send a message via MSN to Precise
Somewhere in these posts someone compared/brought up how they wanted it to be like Oblivion.

Okay, wait.. What? I'm confused now.

What would I want? The good old PK'ing everywhere and the actual "atmosphere" that made Graal the game I loved. Classic always reminded me of the original Zelda games, and I liked how it tried to stay true to story-line/deep quests. Rather than the, go here - do that, there you go Sword 3.
Old 07-04-2010, 07:11 AM
G2k1
Kamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bell View Post
Thats UN not Classic.
Ew.

Ew.
Old 07-05-2010, 02:36 PM
Mercury
Sp_lit will become famous soon enough
I'd like to see a futuristic world, revolving around an intergalactic space empire ruled by midgets. PKing would be completely removed from the server and fighting would be based on Sudoku battles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by James View Post
Dusty's world looked like the ideal Classic for me. Lots of quests, social interaction and tons of items. It looked pretty darn fun.
I agree! Maybe it is not the most important thing; although I'd like to see some new music tunes, would really help creating that adventurous feel.
Old 07-10-2010, 08:43 AM
Alure1316 is on a distinguished road
I want to see the classic storyline with main quests, sidequests, and social interaction (hang out spots, events, sparring). I want to be able to log on to Classic and choose whether I want to do quests and get max sword level, max shield level, max hearts, etc. or just hang out and interact with other Graalians. I would also like to see "non-classic" features such as hats.

I would say a mix between the era when Thym's Quest was first released, and the era when the Hera's were released. Something close to that.