Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Era Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-15-2014, 08:04 PM
xChugxLifex
Frankie is a jewel in the roughFrankie is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Frankie Send a message via MSN to Frankie
Thumbs up it's about time

era's map has been a huge ugly cluster **** for years. the road layout was spastic and never made any sense. everything was randomly placed and poorly planned out. after years of many different developers making their own additions, it got way out of control.

the new one looks great. it's very well designed and clean looking. it's a breath of fresh air. people have tried to design a new map quite a few times in the past (myself included) and it never worked out. it's good to see that everyone involved has put a considerable amount of time into this project and actually stuck with it for a completed public release.

I just wanted to give props to everyone for this awesome update.
Old 11-15-2014, 08:47 PM
xAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud of
it looks lovely, but it's weird. It's like a bomb has gone off and made several islands.
Old 11-15-2014, 09:04 PM
Still wasting time here?
Scoper is a glorious beacon of lightScoper is a glorious beacon of lightScoper is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Scoper
I'm glad it was redone, but not a fan of the island bit. I heard it was originally going to be for an overarching gang district thing, that would have been cool to see. Without it, just kind of seems meh to me.

"I don't believe that right choice confers immunity. I no longer believe in reward. I simply believe that choices must be made regardless of their chances of success. And so I've come here."
Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodykiller View Post
take my liver but not my classic accounts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kohola_KinG View Post
That's the type of guy you are. Never wrong, always right. Headache material you are.