Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > General Forums > Graal Main Forum (English)
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 09-27-2002, 09:59 AM
albus777 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to albus777
Quote:
Originally posted by XxxxneosoftxxxX

WOW I CAN LOOK COOL BY BEING RACIST! WOOO!
Eh, there really is no such thing as acutal racism, since there is only one race here, which is the human race.
Old 09-27-2002, 10:18 AM
jeff335 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by albus777

Eh, there really is no such thing as acutal racism, since there is only one race here, which is the human race.

Incorrect.

Human = member of Homo sapiens.

Homo sapiens = a species, not a race.

But by no means do I disagree with Zurkiba's Confederate battle flag. The Confederacy was a great cause, and the Civil War was a very noble war.

Quote:
Some people like standing around talking to idiots in the real world, and some don't. Neither choice is inherently better than the other.

-Kaimetsu
Old 09-27-2002, 11:13 AM
Role-playing Overseer
Discharge is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Discharge
ZORROR.

Discharge : RETIRED
2001-2005
Old 09-27-2002, 01:13 PM
Old Bee
konidias will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to konidias
Quote:
Originally posted by Zurkiba

And no we Southerners are not Racist. The Dixie Flag isn't a sign of hate. It's a sign that says My Fathers beat the living **** out of yours. (Yes... the Southern Casualities were lower then the Northern Side (And that is just for Banana Boy over there so dont get me wrong but I am reffering it to him and not you if you do somehow feel insulted by this (even though the Civil War was fought for a just cause)))

Well maybe not exactly that. But I am proud of where I live and I enjoy my life. Saying that Southerners are Racist is saying that Water is Dry.

Not to mention that there are probally more Yankee Racist then Southern Racist. As when you enter a place where Northerners are Dominite.... You'll see real nasty words refferring to African-Americans.

Not to mention that Saying the Confederate Flag is Racist... is also saying the American Flag is racist. As America still does not grant full rights to Native Americans and America used to purchase and sell slaves in ALL the states (the President himself (Including Abe Lincoln) were ISSUED personal slaves)

So... kthxbai dont talk.
Okay, so what am I? I was born in Ohio, but I have lived in South Carolina for as long as I can remember. Am I Southern? Am I Northern? Does it make a damn difference?

Breaking people up into groups just because they were born/live in a different area than you is stupid. That's like insulting someone because of their skin color. Nobody really had a choice in where they were born, or what color skin they have, or how tall they will be. These are things we have no control over. Isolating others because they aren't exactly like you is disgusting.

Put this image in your sig if you support Bomy Island! (g2k1 revision)
play bomberman while you wait!

Old 09-27-2002, 01:26 PM
LiL_NightFall is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by konidias

Okay, so what am I? I was born in Ohio, but I have lived in South Carolina for as long as I can remember. Am I Southern? Am I Northern? Does it make a damn difference?

Breaking people up into groups just because they were born/live in a different area than you is stupid. That's like insulting someone because of their skin color. Nobody really had a choice in where they were born, or what color skin they have, or how tall they will be. These are things we have no control over. Isolating others because they aren't exactly like you is disgusting.
*Hands Koni a new limited edition chaka doll*

I don't think anyone could have said that better.

Hopefully people will drop the subject now, it has nothing to do with the thread...and it's rather upseting.

The DeLorean owns you k.
Old 09-27-2002, 05:07 PM
That Guy
CheeToS2 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to CheeToS2
Quote:
Originally posted by Frankie_Shakur
Im heavily medicated
I cant move my right arm either
It got like smashed in football
Why aren't you ever on aim anymore?!

Old 09-27-2002, 07:00 PM
Administrator
Darlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by Glory

I really dislike you now You used hell in your name yet we are not allowed to say it o your server! >=(
Why do you think he doesnt use it anymore, and hasnt for a very long time
INFO ABOUT INFRACTIONS.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE NON-GRAAL RELATED FORUM (<<READ THOROUGHLY!)

SUPPORT: http://support.toonslab.com

NOTE: YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN POSTS.
READ>THINK>POST
Old 09-27-2002, 10:34 PM
Michael Jackson of Graal
XxxxneosoftxxxX is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to XxxxneosoftxxxX
stop the spam....
Old 09-28-2002, 01:09 AM
Foolish Dreamer
Graal518 is on a distinguished road
For ****'s sake...Northern or southern it dosen't matter to me. I'm sorry, but it dosen't. This America is one country and I don't see any division of it better than one another. It's nice that when one likes where they live but to throw things around like "redneck" and "yankee" around is just petty, don't you think? American is American. Northern, southern..it's the same ****ing smell. And I wonder why I'm glad I don't promote patriotism...

Sorry for my rant...But keep your damned slurs to yourselves.

Can there be a guiding light I've yet to see? I know my heart should guide me, but...
Old 09-28-2002, 01:42 AM
BLOOD_kane is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to BLOOD_kane
Its hard to say who is THE most legendary. I mean I first started graal in 1999 when it was still fairly new but I took a LOOOONNG vacation at the end of 2000 and just came back earlier this year. People I know I will remember the MOST are

Owl Shimmy
Jerom
DarkLink
Ibonic (but he back)
X-Mann(still plays)
Antago (wether you hate him or love him hes a known character)
SuperNick
Nightlord
Of course the olden peoples like Pachuka,Mandi, Azzy etc. (thats a given)
Tyne
I wont say myself but i remember when I came back to Graal I got alot of PM's from people asking if I was the real BLOOD_kane and i got PM's from some of my old friends and I quote "!!!!!!!!!"

Oh and Peach

Galen,Sue,Gommtu,.....umm.....Mr Hack

Vangel.......ok thats all the peoples i can remember back then

I’ve been evicted, erase me from the face of the planet
Cause your world got my outlook damaged. My minds stuck inside a cycle of depression. The reflection Can you feel me?
Look in the mirror, tell me do you see clearly?
They have it shattered and cracked, it’s so crazy
My minds stuck inside a cycle of depression. The reflection
Old 09-28-2002, 02:33 AM
Banned
SteveT3CK is on a distinguished road
Well I don't really think anyone are legends on Graal, it's only a game where characters are remembered. Heroes are remembered, legends never die. When someone quits, character=dead. Maybe heroes.

-galen
-PACHUKA
-Azrael
-Ultimate Weapon
-Bomber
-Exoknight
-Hoss
-King Clops
-T3CK (who is perhaps the biggest hero on Graal ever)
Old 09-28-2002, 02:50 AM
Truckin Up
Milkdude99 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via ICQ to Milkdude99
Quote:
Originally posted by jeff335

Incorrect.

Human = member of Homo sapiens.

Homo sapiens = a species, not a race.

But by no means do I disagree with Zurkiba's Confederate battle flag. The Confederacy was a great cause, and the Civil War was a very noble war.
I by no means agree or condone the "owning" of another Human being no matter what race thay are , But yes the Civil War was a noble cause and each side fought not only for a cause but a way of life. (Btw I am a Southern Boy Born in Charleston West by God Virginia)

Moon God
Graal.net

---------- Home---------

Old 09-28-2002, 03:00 AM
BLOOD_kane is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to BLOOD_kane
Ok in no way am I racist (i have friends who are white, black, mexican, asian etc.) and I live in Texas but you have you see that the south at that time needed slaves...wether it was morally right or not is the debate. I dont think it was right (i mean owning another human?) but you gotta see that the south was full of Rich People (couldnt work), Poor white people (worked but still couldnt get shizzy) Average White Farmers without slaves who actually made a decent living. Now the last type of person there I listed werent too common. there were either mainly the rich slave owners or the poor white "crackers" as they were refered too (the rich people named them that) only the rich people owned slaves but for the southern economy to survive those slaves were needed.. Notice for at least 20 years after the civil war the southern economy was worse than Ethiopia's now. Only when the industries came in in the 1880's did it start to prosper again it took 20 years for them to recover!

I’ve been evicted, erase me from the face of the planet
Cause your world got my outlook damaged. My minds stuck inside a cycle of depression. The reflection Can you feel me?
Look in the mirror, tell me do you see clearly?
They have it shattered and cracked, it’s so crazy
My minds stuck inside a cycle of depression. The reflection
Old 09-28-2002, 03:47 AM
Not in Use
BlKnight is on a distinguished road
If you can find a race where the majority follow certain personality trends than you have the right to say "I do/don't like ___ people". Otherwise not. It IS bad to say you don't like someone simply because of their skin colour, nationality, race, appearance.
Old 09-28-2002, 04:02 AM
Assimilated Zurkiba
Zurkiba is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Zurkiba
Quote:
Originally posted by konidias

Well I dont break it up into regions untill other people do.
Sure I joke by calling my friends in the North Yankees... They call me a Cracker because their teacher told them that Southerners are Crackers.

But you see.... flying my Confederate Flag is like showing who I am, Where I live, and what my History is like. It's like a state flag. You fly it to show where you live and such. The simple pride in what you're family has been in.

Even if your father was a **** and he won many battles... wouldn't you be proud of him? I believe so because he is your father.

I'm not racist and I dont usally sterotype on regions. It just pisses me off when I respect Both America and Dixie and people diss me. So I diss them and as you can see... I show some logic to it.

Now I'm waiting for Banana boy to go, "OMFG YOU RACIST I HTE SYOU!" or something like that. Which is rather funny as he is doing somewhat the exact same thing he hates O_o