Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > General Forums > Graal Main Forum (English) > Job Forum > Playerworld Administration Team
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-18-2008, 02:54 AM
LOCAL DOUCHEBAG
James is a splendid one to beholdJames is a splendid one to beholdJames is a splendid one to beholdJames is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to James
Quote:
Originally Posted by p2p_Sir_Link View Post
Your opinion however, is based on information that is privy to the public, and is supposed to remain so. As I read in the rules, there is to be no discussion of bans, and now I feel that Graal Online has violated its agreement with me by violating its own rules.

so in other words, its acceptable for GraalOnline to renege on its own rules at any time? Seems kind of unfair to the players, and I still feel as if my privacy has been greatly violated by your choice to be liberal about my previous
bans.
While you are absolutely 100 percent correct in your statement, in my personal opinion I think it should be acceptable to bring things like banning up when you're applying for a global position. It's relevant information.

It's exactly like a background check when you apply for a real job.

JAMES BAY PACKERS
2011 FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPIONS
2012 FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPIONS

“If I can slow it down in my mind... things will be fine."

-Aaron Rodgers
2011's NFL Most Valuable Player

Old 03-18-2008, 02:55 AM
Banned
p2p_Sir_Link is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by James View Post
While you are absolutely 100 percent correct in your statement, in my personal opinion I think it should be acceptable to bring things like banning up when you're applying for a global position. It's relevant information.

It's exactly like a background check when you apply for a real job.
Background checks are typically not released to the public. If she had a legitimate concern over my bans, rather than trying to tarnish my image to the public, she should have forwarded her concerns to the potential employer.
Old 03-18-2008, 03:01 AM
Administrator
Darlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Background checks are typically not released to the public. If she had a legitimate concern over my bans, rather than trying to tarnish my image to the public, she should have forwarded her concerns to the potential employer.
Yes, and typically applications are not public
INFO ABOUT INFRACTIONS.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE NON-GRAAL RELATED FORUM (<<READ THOROUGHLY!)

SUPPORT: http://support.toonslab.com

NOTE: YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN POSTS.
READ>THINK>POST
Old 03-18-2008, 03:03 AM
Zormite
BigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darlene159 View Post
Yes, and typically applications are not public
Good point but I completely disagree. He should be checked privately so he has a chance to explain things before it goes out to the public.
Old 03-18-2008, 03:04 AM
LOCAL DOUCHEBAG
James is a splendid one to beholdJames is a splendid one to beholdJames is a splendid one to beholdJames is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to James
Quote:
Your image isn't going to be tarnished. You have a few nay-sayers, wait for people that support you to post. I guarantee your application is mainly what is looked at anyway. Public opinion really isn't going to matter here because no one has any rights on this forum anyway. The moderators and admins decide what is right from wrong in all cases.

HoudiniMan will probably choose the person with the most credentials. Don't sweat over it.

I vote for the president that I want, not that somebody else wants.

JAMES BAY PACKERS
2011 FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPIONS
2012 FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPIONS

“If I can slow it down in my mind... things will be fine."

-Aaron Rodgers
2011's NFL Most Valuable Player

Old 03-18-2008, 03:28 AM
My empire of dirt
Twinny is just really niceTwinny is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to Twinny
Show that you handle criticism well: not attack the source.
Old 03-18-2008, 03:50 AM
the fake one
cbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to cbk1994
Well, if you look at this as a job ...

However, I would look at it more of applying for mayor or something. Really we have a community, and when there is a person running for mayor, the public definitely knows about it.

This isn't some person being hired at some random company that only matters to them.